[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demonitized and Unlisted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-02-24_18-16-53.png (263KB, 1272x300px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-24_18-16-53.png
263KB, 1272x300px
I uploaded a video less than an hour ago. In this video there was 0 music whatsoever, but directly after uploading it, it was delisted and demonetized several minutes later.

It's my understanding that the bots that scan for copyright music a) give you an option to dispute a claim, and b) will give you notification.

No notification was given to me. The only reason I even realized it was unlisted and demonetized is because I happened to click on my channel link, and saw that the video doesn't appear on my home page. I then clicked on video manager and saw that the video is listed within my content creator list, which mean that it wasn't deleted, just shadow removed.

I then clicked on "edit video" to see what kind of possible claim they could have created, even though it's 20 minutes of me talking to a camera with 0 (zero) music playing at all at any point. It's demonetized because it "includes copyright content" however there is no option to see what the supposed content is. With the direct link you can still see the video, however it is impossible to either search for or see from my home page.

There is no way in hell I could ever contact YouTube that they would care, so I tried tweeting at them. I doubt I'll get a response.

Something is seriously fucky guys. Not sure what I should do.

Here's the video for reference, it's about Pizzagate. https://youtu.be/KU05-iliK5o
>>
File: 2017-02-24_18-19-22.png (24KB, 982x206px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-24_18-19-22.png
24KB, 982x206px
Here's the other picture for what I see when I try to see what is supposedly copyright content. The link is unclickable.
>>
Duuuuuuuude the jews are out to get you. They can't have another redpilled youtube channel coming out, same thing happened to me. I noticed vans appearing around the same time so be extra careful. One stopped next to me but I had eggs which scared him off.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.