[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being so angry? I found out my ex was cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ANGRY.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
How do I stop being so angry?

I found out my ex was cheating on me, and now she constantly finds ways to rub her new boyfriend in my face. I just want to smash some shit and break someones face. It's so fucking difficult.
>>
Be glad that you're not continuing to date someone like that, block her and just focus on other things
>>
>>18078917
I did. She's fucking emailing me, @ing me on instagram, twitter, anything she can do

her new boyfriend somehow makes like 100K a year and drives an F type. I feel like a worthless piece of shit. I feel the need to go fucking kill someone. I feel like smashing everything in my god damn house
>>
If she has a vindictive personality like that, her current relationship probably won't last very long, and you'll be having the last laugh.

Like >>18078917 said, be glad you aren't still dating that. Wait until she inevitably crashes and burns, and in the mean time, do your best to move forward with your life. Prove her wrong.

Besides, if she was truly happy with the guy she is dating now, why would she care about inciting a response from you and getting your attention?
>>
>>18078999
Here's the thing that's pissing me off the most. I abandoned all my friends FOR HER. I have no one anymore. I'm completely alone. The only people I talk too are my class mates who are much older than I, and that's only to fucking swap notes and help each other on projects. My friends now are off doing their own thing in other states and its been a year and a half since I've seen them. I'm stuck at my parents house grinding out classes. Yeah I have good grades, yeah I'm doing a cool internship this summer. But whats the fucking point if I have no one to talk too anymore. I tried talking to other people since we broke up, I litterally can't fucking talk to people anymore, I sperge the fuck out. My anxiety is through the roof, I've been sober for four years and I really don't want to break that habit but god fucking damnit I just want to pound a fifth and smash it over my head.

SHIT IS FUCKED
>>
Somehow me yelling at her made her break up with him?!?!?!

WTF
>>
>>18079064
Live and learn, anon. We were put on this earth to experience shit and grow. Shit sucks now, but if you handle it like a man, you'll be better for it in the end.
>>
send her a pic of your dick, she probably wants to jump on that, cause you know, shes a bitch, then, send her gf proof of her cheating. BAM
>>
Go climb a hill or a mountain and scream and release that anger, you might just make someone's day more interesting, and it's unhealthy to have repressed, bottled-up emotions, seriously.

And then find an intelligent asian gf, and ignore her, and then you'll get over her.
>>
>>18079121
>TFW she is an intelligent asian

fuck me man
>>
>>18079131
pics?
just to know if she really is, I'm asian I can tell we have this thing
>>
>>18079145
She's filipino, but I deleted all her pics
>>
>>18079149
>Filipino
Shit OP, you dodge a bullet. Flips are nuts
>>
>>18079149
ew gross, get a nice jap gf, those are the best.
goodbye and farewell!
>>
>>18079152
Filipino culture when it comes to relationships is like hispanic machismo dropped into a sewer. You're expected to be a selfish piece of shit. You're expected to fuck whoever you can for any sort of advantage or pleasure it might bring you. The notion of fidelity is laughable.

>>18078941
This sort of behavior would make me laugh and feel sorry for her new guy. Successful in a lot of ways, but ended up with a piece of shit for a girlfriend.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.