[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to see her again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1472041001103.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472041001103.gif
470KB, 200x200px
I don't know if it's smart to ask here, but whatever.

There was a girl I am in love with. For 2 year. The problem is that the last time i saw her was 1 year ago. I haven't forget her and it still hurts every day. I was a fatass back then and I didnt had any confidence to ask her. Now I'm in my best shape, I'm attractive, I lift, girls and people around me compliment me alot how I lost all that weight and how good I look. Some of them wanted more from me, but I always declined that. They were not ugly for me, but they are not her. This girl. I only want her, I want to see her again so I can confess everything to her. I got her number, but I can't write with her, because she has a bf. It hurts a lot /adv/ and she still doesnt know any shit. I can't forget her, no matter what. She is perfect in every way for me and I hate myself for it.

What can I do?
>>
>>18078873
>I can't forget her, no matter what.

You mean you aren't willing to forget her, no matter what.

Well ok then. It's your life and if you want to stay fixated on her, then that's YOUR decision.

You could always stay single and wait for her to break up with her boyfriend so you can pursue her, or you could just simply let her know how you feel even though she's already in a relationship. Who knows, maybe she's kind of a shitty person and will dump him for you.

Seems like it would be a better idea to move on with your life and let yourself get to know other girls, but again, you've already decided "no" to that.
>>
>>18078893
>how you feel even though she's already in a relationship

I'm scared she would say "sorry no", so i wait like a fucking idiot
>>
>>18078975
If you thinking waiting is being "an idiot" then don't wait for her. You know your behavior is not positive for you, but you've decided to do it anyway.

Why are you asking for advice when you already have decided what you're going to do?
>>
>>18079032
A little bit attention from her would make me very happy.

Should i update my social media or smth like that?
>>
I'm just so sad that i can do nothing to make me exist for her
>>
>>18078975
>tell her the next day
>"sorry no"
>move on with your life
>wait a billion years
>finally ask
>"sorry no"
>wasted your fucking time

just fucking do it, everyday you put it off, is one extra day for some other guy and another day wasted for you
>>
>>18079130
How should I confess it to her?

Should i even do that on a message?

I want to meet her so bad

Where should i ask her to meet?

but there will be probably an answer like

>i can't but muh bf
>>
>>18079138
do you have her number?
>>
>>18079147
Yeah but we rarely like never wrote
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.