[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0444.jpg (30KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.jpg
30KB, 604x437px
Is cheating on someone ever ok?
>>
>>18078841
Yes
>>
>>18078843
This.

>>18078851
I'll bite. When?
>>
File: stalingrad.jpg (31KB, 541x417px) Image search: [Google]
stalingrad.jpg
31KB, 541x417px
No.
>>
Yes
Though only if they have cheated on you first. Any other instance and you deserve to be burnt on the stake.
>>
what's the point of being with someone if you're only going to hurt them on purpose?
>>
>>18078841
If you want to sleep with other people then make it clear before the relationship starts.

Sexual and emotional intimacy for most people is a basic social need, and to most people it can't be genuine without being exclusive.

Personally I can't enjoy sex without said intimacy, and for that reason I would never want to be in an open relationship or anything of the sort.
>>
>>18078841
I used to be a no person.

Now I'm in an abusive relationship and that seems like my only out.
>>
>>18078841
yes. My bf kept pressuring me to drive my car and took it out without my knowing and was in an accident. He said since it wasn't his fault I shouldn't be angry but I was livid and had sex a few times with a coworker that was kind enough to give me a ride to and from work till my car was repaired.
>>
>>18079535
>two wrongs make a right
>all other instances
wow you're quite the philosopher
>>
>>18080625
That's a shit reason to cheat
>>
>>18080592
>Now I'm in an abusive relationship and that seems like my only out.
You could just leave dumbass.
>>
>>18078851
>>18078843
>>18078860
I DUNNO
CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION!?
>>
>>18080625
>>18080630
that's a shit reason but at least it was a short dismissible affair

>>18080630
what sucks dick is when a girl is still saying "I love you" but she goes into looking-for-a-new-man mode, then gets caught in an entirely new relationship because she doesn't care about you anymore

that's probably the worst
>>
>>18078841
The only scenario I can think of where it is okay is where you are married and have a child but your partner refuses to have sex with you. And you've tried for a long time to work it out with them but they're not interested in trying. So for the sake of staying together for the child you blow off steam in an affair, and then try to love your partner as much as you possibly can now that you have a new sexual outlet.

Of course, this still isn't ideal for the child but it beats the hell out of living through a nasty divorce and having to live with step parents.

In every other scenario though, you just have to nut up and leave the relationship.
>>
My girl hasn't fucked me in 2 years. It's making me consider cheating.
>>
>>18080627
Thanks I made an effort.
>>
>>18080592
Break up? I really don't understand why people remain in toxic relationships.
>>
>>18081000
What makes you stay?
>>
>>18081177
I get along with her really well. Plus she's my first.
>>
>>18081177
He still enjoys watching her get fucked
>>
>>18078841

No
>>
Okay. Acceptable.
Never.

Understandable. Relateable.
Perhaps.

There are better solutions.

There was a time when I couldn't understand it. A time when I thought it could never happen to me, that I would never desire it. The thought is something you can't help. The action can sometimes be something you don't fully commit to, or meditate.

I can't allow myself to do it, but I do understand the mentality in some scenarios.
>>
Cheating is never morally justifiable, as everything cheating accomplishes can be done without the pain and deceit that cheating entails. There is no circumstance where cheating is something you have to do for any good reason. It is always unnecessary.

Emotional state may contest this, and urges may override this, but it's still true.

Tl;dr No.
>>
>>18081000
I kind of feel you, man.

My girlfriend used to be wild. Anywhere, and everywhere. Then, a series of accidents.

Now she can barely eat, is plagued by seizures, and a myriad of issues. Can barely bathe on her own.

It's stressful. A lot of my day is usually taking care of her, and sex is pretty much a thing of the past. I mean, she offers it, but I know she doesn't want it. Too much pain.

Rough stuff.
>>
If they cheated on you first but in that case it's probably better to leave them
>>
>>18081209
That's pretty fucked
>>
>>18081000
She's already cheating on you, it seems.
>>
File: 1460073119014.jpg (15KB, 236x318px) Image search: [Google]
1460073119014.jpg
15KB, 236x318px
>>18081180
>I get along with her really well. Plus she's my first.

Nigger, get a fucking grip.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.