[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question dont really know where else to ask. Pls try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Serious question dont really know where else to ask. Pls try to keep piss taking to a minimum.

So basically I am dating a retarded girl. She isn't a complete mong, she has a job (hotel receptionist) and she doesn't look fucked up in any way, but she probably has an IQ of 70 or something like. She isn't allowed to drive for example, but she can read to a degree and use the till at work, etc. She kind of talks a bit funny but not ridiculous.

I obviously didnt set out to do this. I met her on NYE when she was out with her friends and had a kiss and a cuddle in a club, got her number, one thing goes onto the next thing and ended up dating her. It wasnt obvious straight away she has wasn't the full ticket, she lives with her mum but she's an idiot and just thinks the whole thing is cute. It was only after I'd seen her a couple of times that it was obvious.

But the thing is, in some ways she is the perfect gf. She doesnt look fucked up in anyway, good body, at least 7/10. She literally does pretty much anything I ask her to. She doesn't nag me or complain about anything. She doesnt expect me to buy her stuff and is ridiculously grateful for anything I give her. She is just incredibly sweet and innocent.

And it isnt like I'm completely taking advantage of her. She's older than me (she's 25 I'm 23), I think she is happy being with me.

On the other hand, this whole thing feels kind of bad. And I probably sound very self centred but I dont want to hurt her. I also am not sure that this can be a sensible long term thing.

what do?
(pic not related)
>>
Do you plan to be with her long term? If so, would you be happy with her?
>>
There's no problem here.
>>
>>18078824
So you are self-centered? Whatever.
>>
>>18078824
Did she talk with a British accent and you mistook her retardation for English quirkiness? Does she hang around a mysterious "MR F"?

All jokes aside OP, I dated a borderline retarded fat dude for a long while. I absolutely loved him. His friends nicknamed him Rainman because he was some kind of trumpet prodigy, but I just enjoyed being around him. A child at heart myself, he would repeat the same jokebook jokes constantly and I'd laugh hysterically every time and yell "again!!" His bandmates at first thought it was some kind of cruel joke, but upon seeing us together realized we made a nice pair. Maybe I'm retarded too. Unfortunately, he also had that retard anger, and we broke up after things got unhealthy.

The guy I'm with now though- I can TALK to him about things. Really talk, and he understands. I tell him all about my existential fears and anxieties. I can talk to him about how cool prosthetic limbs are getting, he teaches me things about history. He's someone I can share my thoughts and humor with, and I like that. I would've been happy with retardboy, but I'm happier with current bf. Is that something that concerns you? Missing out on that "deeper" level?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.