[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why every girl I meet is uninteresting as a rock? Whenever I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: 1486680609356.jpg (5KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1486680609356.jpg
5KB, 182x249px
why every girl I meet is uninteresting as a rock?

Whenever I keep asking girls for hobbies, they have none.

What am I supposed to talk about?
>>
Find better girls, or talk about normie gossip then try to get them into shit you like if they become your gf.
Not all girls have literally no hobbies (or very little/vapid ones) but a lot do. My gf wouldn't shut up about all the shit she likes and if you ask her about something she goes autism mode and will talk for hours.
>>
How interesting are you?
>>
>>18078670
I can talk about anything for hours.

keep asking these girls what they like, or hobbies or tell anything and they tell me: I dunno.
>>
where are you talking to these girls?
>>
As a man you're supposed to guide them, like children.
>>
>>18078679
I'm trying to ask what are their hobbies, what music do they like.

hell, I even ask if they like anime.

>>18078682
thanks.
>>
>>18078673
Then talk about things that they're interested in for hours. Clothes, hair, makeup, nails. That sort of thing.
>>
>>18078673
>>18078673
Why don't you find a girl at some sort of event, in a group, or online about something you're into? That way they for sure have at least one hobby and its mutual.
>>
>>18078684
>thinks anime is a good conversation topic
>somehow women are the problem here

This isn't what you want to hear, but they're trying to get you to fuck off by giving you non-committal answers
>>
>>18078688
>>18078686
they're classmates I met in college.
>>
>>18078691
look, I try to talk to them about something, anything.
>>
>>18078692
Okay, so?

>>18078694
How does that change the fact that they don't want to talk to you?
>>
>>18078696
I'm tired of this Chad BS, you know.
>>
>>18078684
>>where are you talking to these girls?
>I'm trying to ask what are their hobbies, what music do they like.
no, I mean, are you going to these stupid clubs on saturday evening and try to talk to whores while shitty music @ 12356464448465461 db plays in the background? Are you talking to random girls in public?

do what >>18078688 says. Think about which of your interests could maybe be shared by females, then determine where females go in meatspace or the wired to satisfy those interests.

And learn small talk. It's the art of talking without either party having anything meaningful to contribute to the discussion.

or find someone who likes silence or just listening to you blabber about some loli stuff or whatever it is you're into.
>>
>>18078698
What?
>>
>>18078692
I wasn't asking. Im telling you if you actually want to meet a girl who has something to talk about, look for them elsewhere. Why did you even ask why they have nothing to talk about? It's because theyre uninteresting hoes you met in your class who probably only hang out with friends or they might just want you to leave them alone.

Did you just want validation?
>>
>>18078700
I've already told you:
they're classmates in college.

I'll try to learn small talk.

>>18078701
keep been given this Chad BS reply every time.

>>18078704
What do you want from me?

If I knew a shit about this shit I wouldn't be asking for advice.
>>
>>18078707
>keep been given this Chad BS reply every time.
Have you stopped to consider that maybe it's true? If someone wants to talk to you, they talk to you. They don't give dead end replies.
>>
>>18078707
Yes. I'm giving you advice. My advice is to not bother talking to these people if they're so uninteresting and actually making an effort to find people who are because the reality is that most young women in your class arent going to be into much other than hanging out with friends and shit that I assume you dont like. You dont just go to a beach and wonder why everyones in bathing suits do you?
>>
>>18078711
yeah, but I'm tired of hearing it.

what do you want me to do?

>>18078713
I guess I'll try to make some anime club or some shit.
>>
>>18078716
>what do you want me to do?
Stop acting like women owe you anything. They're allowed to not talk to you
>>
>>18078744
I know, but I'm tired of this BS.
>>
>>18078747
I don't care, you're not entitled to a conversation. That's your problem, it has nothing to do with them.
>>
>>18078748
I already told you, I know they're not entitled.

but I already told you, is tiring to hear over and over the same I dunno, to simple questions.
>>
>>18078752
So stop asking them questions. You're creating your own problem here, you moron. It's like poking yourself with a pin repeatedly and wondering why it hurts.
>>
>>18078758
>girls don't talk to me
>stop asking them questions
wow, magic.
>>
>>18078713
yet look at the kind of advice he takes >>18078682
>>
>>18078762
Do you expect us to know how to make them want to talk to you or something?
>>
>>18078768
I'm asking if most girls are uninteresting as a rock.

can't you read my OP?
>>
>>18078773
No, they're not. Youjust think that they are becase they don't want to talk to you and give you dismissive answers. Be as condescending towards us as you want, that doesn't change the fact that women don't like you.
>>
If you're having trouble holding conversations with perfectly normal people, you're the problem, not them.
>>
>>18078648
>What am I supposed to talk about?
Your own damn hobbies, ya moron.
In this economy and in the younger age group it's hard to find a girl with a hobby, we just haven't thought about having one yet or even found one that we stick to. I only now picked up two in the last few months and I'm 24. If you're looking for a girl to revolutionize your life with how interesting and different she is you're being an idiot.
>>18078694
At that point they're probably bored of you and are ready to finish the conversation with "I don't have any hobbies" aka "stop talking to me you beta faggot".
>>18078707
>every girl is boring
>doesn't even know how to small talk
ughghghhhh
>>18078747
The more you post, the more you sound like that Cali shooter "wah girls won't talk to me they're worthless"
>>
>>18078811
>Your own damn hobbies, ya moron.
OP's 'hobbies' include anime. I don't think talking about his own hobbies will solve anything
>>
>>18078799
I can hold perfect conversations with males.

>>18078811
I know.
wanna give me real advice other than r9k BS?

>>18078822
I don't like anime, I used to like it.
>>
>>18078829
>why every girl I meet is uninteresting as a rock?
I'm pretty the only one from /r9k/ here is you...
>>
>>18078833
I know they must have hobbies, everyone has them.

When I talk to any male, they're open and interested in talking.

girls simply give BS one lines.
>>
>>18078838
>girls simply give BS one lines.

because they dont want to talk to you
>>
>>18078848
So, what's my alternative?
to commit suicide?

I'm already taking fluoxetine, many thanks.
>>
>>18078850
maybe you come across as desperate?

keep trying tho
>>
>>18078858
>keep trying
maybe I should go MGTO and give up on women.
>>
>>18078870
It won't make you less bitter, or miserable
>>
>>18078884
actually now I feel better realizing I'm a genetic scum and maybe I shouldn't reproduce.

I feel a little bit better, thanks.
>>
>why every girl I meet is uninteresting as a rock?

The short answer: social media and electronics in general.

The medium answer: 24 solid years of disinformation overload; anyone younger than that was born under it. It started just as the baby boomers first rose to full power in the US, which is not to say they're solely responsible as a generation. As suddenly as smashing into an unseen wall, kids weren't outside anymore.

Nobody does actual STUFF anymore; it's all a simulation or a picture or a linear story while the human being sits down and moves little besides the joints in their hands. If your one no-substitutes expectation out of sex is getting an interesting partner, then go as far as you can from big cities in hopes of finding someone who grew up doing actual *stuff.*
>>
>>18078648
Then ask them what they do for a living. If you don't have hobbies it's because you're a workaholic.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.