[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repulsed By Lustful Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (19KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19KB, 200x240px
I've always been repulsed by women with animalistic sexual desire and women that sleep around.

I was raised around women who were rather asexual and would openly talk about how they didn't care about sex and would every now and then laugh at men in confusion about how they want it all the time and they just didn't care. I also watched TV shows and movies where women were always portrayed as pure and innocent to an extent and in desperate need of a man to make them complete. Women were also portrayed as wanting to have children. They were always portrayed as only wanting sex out of either intimacy with someone they loved or because they wanted children, not because they just had the urge to get plowed.

As a straight guy, my mind was molded and shaped to be attracted to this type and whenever I see females that don't fit that mold that think of sex as just an animal act to get themselves off, I'm utterly disgusted. I personally don't believe in sex without love. I just can't do it. I'm not religious, it's just a personal feeling of mine. Physical beauty isn't enough for me. I've even been with a girl in the past who LITERALLY was trying to pull my dick inside of her but I told her no because I only knew her for a couple weeks and knew it wasn't going to last.

Am I wrong in having this repulsion? I know a couple of guys who share my repulsion but most other guys think I'm weird. It's confusing as shit to me because I'm not sure if I should label them as degenerates or if my upbringing just fucked me up so badly that I can't see things properly.
>>
tldr, op hates whores?
stay away from them then.

did you really come here seeking validation?
>>
>>18078640
>Am I wrong in having this repulsion?

Yes, definitely wrong. Thread over.
>>
>>18078681

If it's wrong then how do I fix my repulsion?
>>
>>18078681
fuck off whore
>>18078690
It's not wrong, and you don't have anything to fix. it's the way of nature and how a real man thinks (opposed to a fuckboi) but whores resent men that think that way cause deep down they know exactly what they are - useless whores that will never get a man and will have to settle down with a beta that is fine with her used up cunt.

Don't worry, Anon. You are a man and those who disagree are either filthy bitter whores who will lash out on you for being [insert derogatory sexual preference] or just fuckbois.
>>
>>18078640
Go back to Falador you betacuck. You and I both know you only wrote this cap to try and pick up women on this board. Really pathetic
>>
File: mb.jpg (46KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
mb.jpg
46KB, 385x385px
>>18078690
> If it's wrong then how do I fix my repulsion?
Start by not posting the same slut shaming thread every single day, and then samefaging when nobody takes the bait

> Inb4 roastie
>>
File: 1397606604615.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1397606604615.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>18078640

>I've always been repulsed by women with animalistic sexual desire and women that sleep around.

Then don't associate with them. Don't date them. Problem solved. If you just don't agree with their lifestyles or get along with them then I don't understand the need for all of these sweeping opinions.

Don't be around them. Its as simple as that.

>Am I wrong in having this repulsion?

Lets be real. You don't care whether or not you're wrong. You're not interested in having your mind changed, you're just coming here to poke the bear and get your opinions validated by the echo chamber here. I get it, you want to know whether or not you're being unreasonable but thats not the point. The point is that whether or not you think you're unreasonable your mind isn't going to be changed.

You don't have to label anybody as anything. You don't have to judge strangers and jam people into stereotypes and invalidate other people to validate yourself. These people have no impact on your life. They live their life with their opinions and you live your life with your opinions.

It doesn't matter, man. Fuck who you wanna fuck, date who you wanna date. If you really feel so strongly about them just don't associate with them. Why they even cross your mind is beyond me.

Don't get into this bullshit /r9k/ circle-jerk of having your opinions validated and having 300 post long discussions about why you're right and everyone else is wrong.

I'm so tired of these fucking threads. It doesn't matter. You don't like them. Fine. Move on.
>>
>>18078827

I guess the frustration just comes with the fact that it's very difficult to find a girl that thinks the same way I do. Everyone seems to have given into the idea of "hey man, if it feels good do it". If I could find one that thought the way I did, it's fair to say I wouldn't feel this frustration. But I just feel alone with the exception of like 2 people I know that feel the same. It's tiresome having to sort through the bad to find the good.
>>
>>18078640
So you don't like loose woman? Whatever.
>>
>>18078842
Well you have an extremely rare opinion on sexuality, so it makes sense that you feel lonely. Your bad, I guess.

Why not just do it the Catholic way? Have sex with a harlot anyways and feel guilty about it.
>>
>>18078640

There's nothing wrong with having your own ideals. I grew up in a home with family members that were overly open about sex,basically the opposite of you but I'm still repulsed by overly forward behavoir.
I do like sex, im not a prude but I believe that behavoir belongs in a private one on one setting with your partner
The men I dated also had little to no experience and i prefer it that way.
>>
>>18078954
Do you find difficult to find guys with little experience who also aren't spergs? Or is this just a meme?
>>
File: 1381461975557.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1381461975557.png
72KB, 226x263px
>>18078842

>I guess the frustration just comes with the fact that it's very difficult to find a girl that thinks the same way I do.

So then change. You can't live with a sense of superiority over other people and complain about the isolation at the same time. It doesn't work that way.

I'm not making any statement about the rightness or wrongness of the way you feel because at the end of the day it doesn't matter, what matters is the choices your make and your willingness to accept the consequences of those choices.

Here's the facts; when you judge/label/condemn a large cross section of the population for living a certain way or making certain choices it will isolate you, regardless of whether it is right or wrong, regardless of whether or not it is fair, thats what will happen. It will be harder to find people who feel the way you do but thats the consequence you either accept for holding such judgements, or make conscious efforts to change your judgements. Thats just reality.

Like I said before, this has nothing to do with my personal views or the moral superiority or inferiority of your ideals, but everything to do with using the repercussions of your ideals as a personal benchmark for whether or not you think you're being unreasonable.

Ultimately we are human and making concessions in order avoid social isolation is not a rare occurrence. Sexual purity is just not "in" anymore, man. You're more than welcome to keep riding that wagon but accept the consequences of it or change. Coming here to validate whether or not you're right or wrong in your beliefs will not change the ultimatum because realistically, no one cares. Society will remain unchanged, regardless of how much or how little moral superiority or justification you decide to engage them with.
>>
Try being a straight girl and trying to find men who are attractive and haven't fucked every girl they possibly could since they were 16 years old. I know plenty of women who don't sleep around like degenerates, it's very hard to find men who have any sort of sexual morals. Every time I like a guy I find out he's been with a ridiculous amount of people and am just like ...oh
>>
>>18079102

Fuckin nailed it.

Op Just give up hope in society ever healing itself and pray for nuclear hellfire.
>>
File: bye bitch.gif (398KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
bye bitch.gif
398KB, 480x238px
>feelsman doesn't like horny women

>500 replies and 250 images omitted. Click reply to view.
>>
>>18079273

OP here.

I'm just as much against men sleeping around as I am women even though I was conditioned to let it go because of the idea that men are naturally pigs. Despite that, I'm very much against it. I just don't get as upset about it because it doesn't directly affect me and women have the final say on consent and can say no.

I commend you for and your friends for your sexual morals. It's quite encouraging to hear.
>>
i probably would've been like this too but in high school and college i was friends with some pretty slutty girls
they're not degenerates and casual sex isn't a bad thing
>>
File: 1386655427129.png (140KB, 458x412px) Image search: [Google]
1386655427129.png
140KB, 458x412px
>>18079329

>I commend you for and your friends for your sexual morals. It's quite encouraging to hear.

Listen man, either consider the level headed advice provided here about rectifying your views with the consequences for having them or figure this shit out on your own. Sticking around and patting yourself on the back every time someone posts something that aligns with your views does nothing to address your problem. Its just circle-jerking. It provides no insight. It does nothing but make you feel better about your choices, not make you critically think about them from multiple perspectives.

You keep repeating yourself. We get it, you're against casual sex. We got that. If you're actually here for advice then make some attempt to internalize it, not just sit here and fish for validation.

Finding and high-fiving people that agree with you is not a solution. If you want to play slut-shame hot potato then go to /r9k/. This board is for advice.
>>
>>18079329
>I was conditioned to let it go because of the idea that men are naturally pigs.

The bigotry of low expectations.
>>
>>18079035

It's about 60/40
More spergs than not
>>
>>18079426
I though it would be even more.
>>
It's always easy to find guys with little sexual experience. Just go to any place that talks about anime and vidyas.

But this presents the obvious challenge of finding ones who aren't full blown autism.

What to do? Just look around. As with any place else in life, people will paint their own personalities if they're simply given the chance to speak at length.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.