[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liking black women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0108.jpg (71KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
71KB, 723x720px
I am a black male and I will admit, I do not prefer black women. However, I would like to learn how to prefer them? I feel fucked up when I say "wow, that girl is really smart, too bad her obviously black features are turning me off" or "wow, this girl likes me! Too bad she's black".

Help me you guys. I just really do t like black features despite being black myself. I feel really confused now.
>>
Black girls are good in bed, not the fat ones.

Really depends where you're from, where I'm from, black girls are chill and calm.
>>
>>18078544
It's okay OP, I have never looked at a black women and thought she was very attractive. In fact, I only seem to really like white women.
>>
>>18078544
Huh, I don't really know, anon. How often is this a problem for you?
>>
>>18078544
What do you not like about black women in particular? Who are you usually attracted to?
>>
>>18078544
Just go out with a girl you can admit is conventionally attractive.
Someone who is also nice and fun to be around. Trust me, sometimes you'll start to find new things attractive simply through exposure.

I went out with a girl who I had fun with and I didn't find her that attractive at the time. Now she the cutest person I know. Give it a few months. If you like a girl you'll sometimes find yourself deluded in her favor (physically) after awhile provided she isn't plain hideous.
>>
>>18078653
I usually attracted to Hispanic women with big butts and Spanish accents. It's fucked.
>>
>>18079039
Nothing wrong with you, you have impeccable taste
>>
Fap more to black women, and less to Latinas
There are plenty of Afro-Latinas out there, so those can be your bridge to black women.
>>
if only we could adjust what kind of women we like, i'd become an asexual in a heartbeat
t. unattractive shitskin
>>
>>18078544
You like what you like. Don't guilt yourself into trying to change something about yourself that you can't really change anyway.
>>
>>18079533
this is the only correct answer
>>
>>18079054
>>18079533
THIS

Jesus, I'm a full blood honky and prefer Latinas, never even occurred to me to get all fucking self conscious about it and guilt myself.
>>
I'm black and I was also iffy about dating black women but my first lay was black and I'd give anything to have a second go. She was a tiger, also thin and tight bodied.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.