[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get her wildness back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1061.jpg (311KB, 1937x1355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
311KB, 1937x1355px
When we first started dating we had really amazing sex really often, but after being together for two years it nearly stopped to zero. (Once every month or even less).
When we have sex my Gf got really shy and timid. For example when I eat her out now, she will put a blanket over me or shut out the lights; in comparison to that, when we started dating she hadn't a problem with outdoorsex where everybody could see us.
We talked about it and she told me she isn't really comfortable because we are so close emotionally so she worries how sex would be and how it affects us. (I sometimes have problems with premature ejaculation).
So my question is, how can I either get her confidence or wildness back?

And before she gets accused of cheating, no she doesn't, which I know with 100% certainty (for rational reasons other than trust)
>>
You can't, that's the problem with long term relationships, if it's not a relationship based on power or money, you'll become like a brother to her and her a sister to you, that's where most couples fail.
>>
Sex is supposed to be the first thing that goes when a relationship starts getting bad.
That being said I think I understand what she means about being more inhibited because you two got really close. Like how it's easier to have dirty sex with a complete stranger because you don't really care about how you're perceived.
I would maybe suggest roleplay. Playing a character might allow her to not get hung up on the emotional aspect.
It is also possible that she's not that into "wild" sex and she just did it to please you at the beginning of your relationship.
>>
She lost respect for you.
Whatever she says is pretty much meaningless right now. If you want to change something start with yourself.
>>
I would suggest giving up pills (no more hormones, they can mess you up)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.