[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should i do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pepes.png (923KB, 831x737px) Image search: [Google]
pepes.png
923KB, 831x737px
>be me
>at high school
>not bullied
>browses /b/
>gets turned on at gore
>sends gore at friends
>some friends are no longer friends
>some friends say that i should continue
What should i do and how can i make people not be so sensitive?
>>
You should grow up. Why do you care how other people feel about what you like. Learn to deal with the consequences of sharing too much of your own mind
>>
>>18078131
Some people are not into that, stop shoving your degenerate interests down people's throat.
>>
>>18078274
this
also sort out whatever problems you have or seek help
>>
Go to prison. You'll fit in fine
>>
You are mentally ill.
>>
>>18078131
if you care about those friendships and want them back; just say "my bad bros, I know it's fucked up but I was joking around."

if you don't care then you should do nothing.

you should not want to make people be more or less sensitive you should just accept and adapt to how people are, but if you wanted to one possible way would be to force them to look at gore. over time it will impact them less and less. since you're not going to do that, just let it go and apologize if you care about them.
>>
>I have fewer friends because I posted /b/shit

Telling the truth about yourself won't make you the largest number of friends, but it will get you the ones who like you just the way you are.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.