[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weeb Roommates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 6700C.jpg (91KB, 784x824px) Image search: [Google]
6700C.jpg
91KB, 784x824px
I recently had a roommate move out of my house, and I haven't been able to find a reasonable replacement among my friends.

I asked my other roommate if he had anyone in mind, and he said he'd take a look. Well, he immediately posted on Facebook about how cheap the rent is, and a bunch of his friends started getting excited about moving in... but they're all fucking complete weeb losers from what I can see.

Now, I'm on 4chan, but I hide my power level pretty well. But the only guy that I've gotten to meet so far is this huge, smelly, fat otaku, who came over in a way overstretched Sailor Moon shirt literally tucked into his cargo shorts, and then he spent 15 minutes barely muttering answers to me about the kind of person he is and shit. Everyone else I've seen on Facebook are complete losers, with anime pictures for profile pics and stuff like that.

I just don't wanna bring a girl over here and have a fat sweaty loser mouthbreathing all over the place.

My only other real choices are Craigslist, or just eat the $400 a month.

But how do I tell my roommate his friends are gross and I don't want them living here, when I asked him to look in the first place?
>>
>>18078028
Depends, how close are you and the roommate anyway

I know if I was in that situation I could be completely honest, but your relationship may differ.
>>
>>18078067

I've known him for about 5 years now, lived with him for 2, going on 3 years.

We're not necessarily buddies, as in he and I don't go do things together or like watch TV in the living room, but we also keep up on the going ons in each others' lives and are laid back about most things.

But, I do know that he's a very sensitive guy, and that's kind of what has me concerned here, judging his friends and all. I hate nothing more than roommate conflict.
>>
>>18078028
weeb shutins are the best roommates because they're usually quiet and don't do shit other than stink and sometimes make a mess.
>>
>>18078166

I don't want my house to be stinky or messy.
>>
>>18078193
yeah but think of how cool it would be to rehabilitate one.
>>
>>18078200

I don't have the time for that.
>>
>>18078028
Just tell him you didn't really click with the guy you met, and that he was pretty reserved about telling you about himself. If pressed for more information say you'd want a more open and outgoing person if youre going to be sharing a living space with someone.
>>
find some incel animefag, not the beta obnoxious "nice guy" type

the only problem is advertising it won't make him come out of the woodwork

someone gotta know somebody like this
>>
>>18078958
so I just searched for incel
I didn't mean incel
I meant introvert
you want an omega introvert weeb
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.