[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate condoms. it's a sandwich bag for your dick. what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: 1486322602558.jpg (106KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1486322602558.jpg
106KB, 960x731px
i hate condoms. it's a sandwich bag for your dick.

what do?
>>
Anal.
>>
>>18077742
Tell her to take the pill bruh
>>
>>18077742
There is no good answer

birth control ruins sex for the chick

condoms ruin sex for both

vasectomy is the only option
>>
File: 1486019264976.jpg (37KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1486019264976.jpg
37KB, 396x388px
>>18077774
>vasectomy
>>
>>18077774
Why birth control ruis sex for her?
>>
>>18077742
Have sex only with a long term partner and get her on IUD or any other form of birth control.
>>
>>18077852
They just get into it less, fucks with who they're attracted to, doesn't feel as good as real sex.
>>
>>18077857
Iud does the same shit

When my ex got it removed she described having it as feeling like her vagina was fake. As it it wasn't nearly as good.

Condoms smell so bad too.
>>
>>18077869
Also hitting the cervix was very painful because of it.
>>
>>18077774
There are fucking hundreds of different types of pill that have different side affects that affect girls differently. Its not supposed to make sex shit, go to your doctor and get prescribed a different pill. Back when I was loved and wanted and had a gf, she would get headaches for being on the basic pill proscribed years back, after heaps of arguments she went back, got it changed no more headaches.

also look into the birth control implant bar.
>>
>>18077780
Don't worry. They aren't removing your balls like you're a dog or anything. The process is usually reversible. You aren't losing anything, anon.
>>
>>18077780
What's wrong with a vasectomy?
>>
File: 1480426026755.jpg (16KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
1480426026755.jpg
16KB, 300x340px
>>18077899
might as well be called a selfcucktomy.
But seriously the wiki will fill you in on side effects... but everything has side effects in some way or another.
>>
This might be different outside of California, but if you vasectomy yourself and your wife gets pregnant then you are the legal father and you are legally obligated. The husband is the legal father regardless, and in the event of divorce the ex-husband will be paying child support until the child is FULLY grown - it goes past age 18 here.

I learned this from my older brother, who learned this from divorce court.
>>
>>18077869
>>18077876
>one girl I know didn't enjoy something, it must be real for all girls

I've been on the IUD for 5 years and enjoy sex more than I did before.
Hitting the cervix is ALWAYS painful. If you're hitting the cervix while fucking, you're also doing it wrong.
>>
vasalgel when :-(

>>18077916
what the fuck. do you have a credible source on this?
>>
>>18077921
If a guy doesn't hit your cervix he either has a tiny dick or you have a monster cooch.
>>
File: 1486527768684.png (106KB, 683x470px) Image search: [Google]
1486527768684.png
106KB, 683x470px
>>18077774
This or wait for the Indian glue that is supposed to block sperm from coming out of your dick or the Chinese switch that supposedly turns off your cum or nuts. Or something.

I dunno it's not like I'm having sex.
>>
>>18077948
California is absolutely fucked
>>
>>18077948
My brother, my father, a few of my former employers, and my own personal experience working inside a CA Family Law court.

The Law of Bastardy is real and it is fully enforced in California. If your wife gets pregnant and gives birth, then you as the husband ARE the legal father - regardless of all circumstances. The court's first priority is to write SOMEONE as the legal father, and the first one in sight is usually the final answer.
>>
>>18078015
So never ever get married

I fucking hate women
>>
>>18077864
>virgins believe this
kek.

Now, there is some truth that for some women, certain types of bc/hormones do lower sex drive, but it is not absolute or universal.
>>
>>18078024
You don't have to be married to be the legal father. Family Law isn't like criminal law; you're guilty until proven innocent. If someone accuses you, you are guilty by default.

If you don't show up, even if it's because you weren't notified, then a permanent judgment is issued against you. People go to jail because they had family law judgments they didn't know about, from women they never had sex with, who named them thinking it would be free money.

I've seen custody battles fought where a single father was the only one who was remotely a fit parent, but a druggy babymomma was trying to get custody thinking it would mean free money for her to spend on herself. She hadn't even looked at or spoken to the child in years but suddenly she demands full custody.

Semi-related: are there states in the US where it does NOT work this way?
>>
>>18078015
>He said she said
>Just trust me

Yeah, no, show me the fucking written law dum dum.
>>
>>18078037
First you must convince me to care about your opinion and your approval. Until that day arrives, I will continue conducting conversation with others and ignoring you.

>You didn't convince me!
I never sought to convince you. It's none of my problem if you get married in California against my advice.
>>
Try internal condoms.
>>
>>18078043
Lol, I was just pointing out dude asked for CREDIBLE source, and you just said "Trust me it totally happened."

>You challenged my bullshit statement
>Uh I'm just gonna ignore your outlandish demands for actual evidence, because you dared to call me out.

Ok lol. Seriously though, I just want actual proof this is the case. Actual written legislation.
>>
>>18078043
>I made a claim and now that someone is asking me to prove it, I'm going to back away quickly and call on them to believe me or not

That's not how it works faggot. If you can't prove what you have to say then you should shut the fuck up. There's no court in the entire United States that can make someone a father by law if they aren't the genetic parent. They can't even make a performer who by contract swore to perform perform if they don't want to. That would be a form of slavery which is outlawed.

t. Actual California JD
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-24-11-09-03-1.png (134KB, 720x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-24-11-09-03-1.png
134KB, 720x1228px
redpill me on birth control. Is the copper iud the best bet? are there any side effects? I currently use condoms because I want to stay absolutely away from hormonal/psych changes to the woman. Does the iud have those effects?
>>
>>18078066
>BTFO.
>>
>>18078069

Nope, it's without any hormones or drugs. It works just by slightly irritating your endometrium which makes it unsuitable for the fertilized egg to implant onto.

My personal preference would be copper IUD.
>>
>>18078069
A lot of women are still wary of them because they used to be very dangerous and had a lot of complications back in the day.

They're much safer today, but a lot of the older folk are still spooked and trying to advise their children against it.
Still though, I know a handful of women who are on it and like it fine. There are some women who cannot have them due to the shape of their uterus though, but this is very rare.

It's also slightly more risky because they can slip out/move. Also, since no method is 100%, if you are the one in a million who gets preggo regardless of using it correctly, they are a BITCH to pregnancies. You have to get them removed asap or risk a potentially fatal pregnancy. Theres a risk of them getting pushed up too far as well, and needing to be surgically removed. Again though, still a rare occurrence.
>>
>>18078031
My girlfriend enjoys sex more now that there's no worry of a breaking condom or whatever, I don't think birth control has any effect it just depends on whether or not she's in the mood
>>
>>18077985
During arousal the cervix moves out of the way. So if you regularly hit the cervix, you're not making her horny.

It might happen if the guy has a really big cock or if he fucks her too deep/with the wrong angle, but hitting the cervix isn't pleasant for most women.
>>
>>18078101
My dick is 7 1/4". Girls can rarely be on top or do doggy. I've found that the chicks into being choked and tied up etc enjoy me going deeper after a while though.
>>
>>18078099
Yup, different folks different strokes.
Me personally, I would never fuck anyone without a condom, 1 because I just simply can never see myself trusting anyone not to give me an STD. Even if I'm with a loving partner who I do otherwise trust, he could cheat at any time. That's just life, gotta protect yourself first.
But also because I'm SUPER paranoid about pregnancy. I'd have to kill myself if I got pregnant, because I'm not ruining my body to spit it out and I don't think I could live with myself aborting, so only option I have is to just kill myself.
Since pregnancy is literally life or death in my mind, I do minimum of 3 methods every time I have sex. I'm on the pill, he's got a condom, and usually I ask him to pull out. Otherwise I've done spermicide in the past.

I want as close to zero% as I can humanly get.

So while your gf is comforted by not using a condom, I wouldn't be. Everyone's different, so OP's just gotta find someone compatible.
>>
>>18078066
>no court can do this
[CITATION NEEDED]

http://family.findlaw.com/paternity/legal-definition-of-father-by-state.html

>California

>A person is presumed to be the natural parent of a child under certain conditions, including the presumed parent and the child's natural mother are or have been married to each other and the child is born during the marriage, or within 300 days after the marriage is terminated.

>including married to the natural mother

You got knocked the FUCK out.

>I'm bragging about my JD because I believe that will impress people
JD is nothing more than a training program for the bar exam in California. Why aren't you bragging about bar certification instead, couldn't get it? Couldn't keep it?
>>
File: 1484400239392.jpg (36KB, 376x397px) Image search: [Google]
1484400239392.jpg
36KB, 376x397px
>>18078069
>putting a piece of plastic into your babby tunnel

The shit women go through so dudes can beat it raw
>>
>>18078113
Not seeing anything about if you get a paternity test that biologically proves you're not the father.
>Assumes you are the father since you're married
That just tells me you can prove otherwise though.
>>
>>18078206
It feels better for them as well.
>>
>>18078113
Your quote says that kid is assumed to be the father's, which is right, since it saves time in normal marriages. However, if dad gets a test saying kid is not his, he's off the hook.

The state doesn't want to pay for a bastard so they will press the mother to reveal who knocked her up. This does not mean saddling the father with child support until they find it. Sounds like your brother had a shitty lawyer.
>>
>>18078113
was that so hard?

and if you actually read the whole thing, it turns out it's done like that almost everywhere in the US. The husband is presumed to be the father everywhere. If there is possibility of contesting through biological paternity test, it's not mentioned. Maybe knowledge about that technology has not arrived in the mind of US legislators yet.

There definitely needs to be a thing that makes it impossible to force fatherhood on someone if that person can show that they are not the biological father (i.e. fatherhood test with below 60% certainty, or for whatever score it can generally be ruled out).
>>
>>18078229
Femanon here. To be honest, condom vs no condom makes very little difference in feel.

Whereas putting an IUD is a very unpleasant experience. And it usually hurts for days afterward as your body gets used to it and it adjusts position into its ideal spot.

Still worth it to me, I got an IUD. But not because condoms made a difference in feel. It's vastly different for men but for women it's almost the same.
>>
>>18078288
My girlfriend tells me condom vs no condom is more of a difference in mind than in actual feeling. She told me it makes her feel better because I feel better when we go raw.

She refuses to get a uid or BC so I rarely do it.

Is this true?
>>
>>18078288
>>18078512
I feel like the quality of the condom matters which is producing different experiences. Well that alongside the fact that people are going to have different experiences anyways due to people being sexually diverse. (I feel like I'm phrasing that weird)
>Sexuality is rather...inexact
>>
>>18078288
My gf loves the feeling of cum inside her
>>
>>18078512
I feel differently, honestly.
I never came with a condom and come nearly every time without.

I cannot tell you why, I have no clue. But I definitely can feel a strong difference.
>>
>>18077774
>birth control ruins sex for the chick
what???
>>
>>18077771
And how do you know she will actually take it?
>>
>>18078288
>To be honest, condom vs no condom makes very little difference in feel.
Another femanon and I have to disagree with this. Condoms feel cold, hard and very artificial to me compared to an actual bare penis. I've never needed lube when going bare and I'm supposing that it's because that's nature and instinct taking course.
>>
>>18078288
Thats just your experience though, this sort of thing isnt set in stone. Imo with a condom (ive tried multiple brands with the same guy) dick feels like a latex dildo. Without, it feels way better, warmer and like I'm actually connected to a human.
>>
LOOK UP CHRONIC PAIN IN REF TO VASECTOMIES

They did NOT tell my boyfriend about this possibility. It's not all the time, but it's far too often he has terrible ball pain from it. There's nothing I can do to help either, poor thing. He still enjoys having them messed with, but the chronic pain is a real killer.

I do love being able to bareback though. I, too, hate condoms with a passion.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.