[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

angry sadboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: thumbs_3d-arrow-icons-design4.png (62KB, 308x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_3d-arrow-icons-design4.png
62KB, 308x300px
29, male

have to choose daily between lashing out at people or internalizing frustration and eventually becoming unhinged.

how do i care less? about what people say or think. or how do i manage my internal stress in a way that wont make me feel crazy?

im into games and movies and the only person i like talking to is my girlfriend. talking to anyone else makes me want to pull my hair out.

what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>18077665
You're a girlfriend guy is what's wrong with you.
>>
>>18077665
You didn't hone your aggression into assertiveness. Put the effort to extract whatever lessons you can from those memories, and get real granular. Were you in the wrong? Was another person? Are you in position of knowledge or ignorance, and does your approach fit that? What's the smallest concession you can make or request to relieve the tension? Roleplay those situations with her.
>>
>>18077699
I tend to lose interest at points of conflict and just try to get to the end of my shift or the end of the conversation. But later, all the sudden it comes up when it shouldn't matter that much.

Here's the real issue. In all the times of my life that I remember trying to be assertive, I either come off too weak/polite and get trampled, or I lose my shit and raise my voice. Which also makes me feel like a nut.

I want to be assertive and calm without flying off the deep end or worrying too much about coming off like a dick.

>is too nice
>is too mean
>pick one
>>
Your sexual market value is too low.

Lifting is the most basic way to increase it, but only a start. If you're fat then you also need to stop being fat, which lifting alone will not take care of. If you're REALLY fat then just diet first, as dieting will improve your ability to exercise later on.
>>
>>18077732
Yeah, I said that already in fewer words. Toothlessness isn't an asset. Instead of thinking what's polite. think of what's productive. Failing to address the friction isn't a moral high ground.
>>18077746
what
>>
>>18077770
That's good advice. Thanks.

I'll just have to start being assertive.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.