[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wanna sleep around >cursed with 3.8" penis Im depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5573.jpg (59KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5573.jpg
59KB, 535x577px
>wanna sleep around
>cursed with 3.8" penis

Im depressed
>>
>>18077648
try 7 inches that doesn't get hard
>>
>wanna sleep around
>cursed with marriage

Iktfb
>>
>>18077648
lmao

I have a big pen but I have only fucked 3 chicks

they do talk about you behind your back big or small

makes me not feel bad doing the same fucking thing about their fetishes so everybody knows they're a freak
>>
>>18077655
You brought that curse onto yourself friend. In your next life you should decline this satanic ritual.
>>
>>18077648

tahts okay man, by the time they see what size it is, it'll be too late.

and if yo're attractive enough to get the girls it doesn't much matter anyways.

on tinder, when we trade numbers in order to swap pics i always start by sending pictures of me at a nude beach with a soft dick, because like a lot of guys im a grow-er not a show-er.

i always send it like
>is my penis big enough :(

and weirdly enough only one girl was ever rude about this and even she still wanted to sleep wtih me.

then i send them a picture of me hard saying 'just kidding, im hung'.

my point is that if you're attractive enough to get girls your penis isnt going to turn them away unless its like 2 inches, and yours is right .2 inches below the normal size so you'll be fine. again, by the time most girls see it, it'll be too late, they'll already be into the foreplay.
>>
>>18077662
normal size is 5.6", not 4
>>
I feel so bad for you OP. My dick is 4-5 inches flaccid (depends on the temperature outside).
>>
I'm 6.5 and a virgin. I have too much hate in me to like a girl. The kicker is I'm also fit and good looking and about every girl I talk to wants me.
>>
>>18077648
Just kill yourself, there's no advice in the universe that can make a guy okay with his tiny dick.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.