[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just like everyone else here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: falloutvaultboythumbsup.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
falloutvaultboythumbsup.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
alright fuckers how do you do it.

iv heard that you have to hate life to the point that you want to beat it but hate is unsustainable for a long period of time.
self harm is fucking great and helps a lot (ignore me, don't hurt yourself kids) but it only delays the bullshit until next time you feel like shit.

you cant tell the people you trust the most because it will ruin any chance you have of interacting with them normally in the future.
if they don't try and hold some bullshit intervention then they will always be weary around you, not wanting to set you off and acting like your made of glass when really nothing they say can be worse than what you tell your self.

how do you act like your happy to see people, like you enjoy the 9-5 and hanging out. you think your in control of your emotions but every time you get drunk or high everything bubbles to the surface and you have to leave or people will see whats behind the fake smile.

nobody really needs any of that "oh it gets better anon" or "nobody really thinks your a cunt, its all in your head" there has to be an anon here who has dealt with the self hate and has a logical answer to this shit

in b4 kill yourself fgt and man up/ get over it.
>>
>>18077624
you sound "depressed" because no one will suck your dick. fuck off
>>
Don't drink or get high and nothing will bubble upto the surface and stop being such a faggot ffs
>>
>>18077624
I feel the same way, i wouldn't go as far as saying i have a crippling depression though.
Don't get drunk with others if you are not very close to them, i tend to leave parties early before i can't control it aswell.

Go find a dork who is not connected to any of your other friends and befriend him or her to talk about these things, it helps a lot and before you realize it other have probably done it to you aswell.

People don't talk to me anymore if they don't have to, i didn't forget how to socialize but nowadays i feel like everyone thinks i'm an idiot, feels like i have to pretend to be someone else to be accepted.

Having atleast one good friend or two that care about you helps you get through all that shit, you won't be able to do it alone.
>>
Deceiving those you trust most by omission isn't 'normal'. Voluntary honest exchange of thoughts is therapeutic, and if you get the outcome you fear, there is nothing stopping you from discussing it further. You can make them whip you into shape instead.
>how do you act
You don't.
>logical answer to this shit
If you settle for pragmatic instead of logical, you'll find the way to bear existence formulated in religion and mythology, and rediscovered by Jung and his followers. Watch "Maps of Meaning" 2017 course on youtube.
>>
first off: happy people are idiots

second: life is an utterly horrific tragedy.
your brain just makes you aware of it in grades. Ever felt good and satisfied for more than three days in a row?

also dreams deal with the really really nasty shit, if you would have to confront it while being fully conscious, which means pretty much all of it at once, you would be scared to death, not able to move a finger and forever traumatized.

life is suffering, all major religions agree on that. happiness is an MTV meme for cowards.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.