[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I acted like a creepy, clingy, beta bitch after a girl gave me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: clingy.jpg (38KB, 540x336px) Image search: [Google]
clingy.jpg
38KB, 540x336px
I acted like a creepy, clingy, beta bitch after a girl gave me some pussy (was my first time). She told me she thought it was a mistake and had been avoiding me all week. Yesterday we started talking again and drinking and she telegraphed pretty hard that nothing was going to happen between us and her body language is completely closed up around me. After she went to bed, I texted her that I still wanted her and told her that I can't see her as a friend. Like a couple of paragraphs of back-to-back text. Now that I've sobered up I feel like a begging beta bitch who can't take "no" for an answer and the shame is so burdensome. She hasn't read the messages yet but I know as soon as she does things will go back to being awkward between us. Anyways I'm not so much worried about what she thinks of me than the feeling that I've failed and want a chance to redeem myself and mend my ego, and the awkwardness and tension between us is crushing and distracts me from my day-to-day activities. I don't know how to move forward from here. I just want to die honestly. It feels like I missed my chance to be a "normal" person and I'm just fumbling constantly through situations most people learned to deal with in their teens.
>>
Stop kicking yourself. If she responds, don't even answer. Just go on about your life, if you see her, don't even interract. If she approaches you to say hi, say hi and nothing more, just keep going with your life. You already know she doesn't care. Should be going for a girl who will care about you.
>>
>>18077499
interact*
>>
>>18077499
perfect. Put it behind you and move on.
>>
>>18077490
Stop being a bitch. Its that simple. Text her now saying that you just needed to get that out, but not to worry about it because you are done and won't pursue her any further.
Close yourself off to her first. Don't get comfortable and give her a chance to throw negative vibes at you. Barely glance at her as though shes a customer at a store. When you ask to hang out, do so with other people and focus more on them than her. Let her go and make sure she knows. Only redemption you can muster.
>>
>>18077499
This anon gets it
>>
>>18077530
That's pretty much what I did but in hindsight I shouldn't have even said that. Silence and simply moving on is probably my best bet (for maintaining what little remains of my dignity) here. Thanks for the responses guys. This experience has really taught me a lot.
>>
>>18077490
Did she know you were a virgin? It's kind of cruel if she did. Otherwise she's quite a dumb bitch for fucking with you and then regretting it. I mean, what was her intention of fucking with you anyways? Be glad, you dodged a bullet thanks to her entitled and cunty behavior.

Dude, if you have your first time sex and/or girlfriend you get a "get out of jail"-card for this one. Because the first experiences are usually the sins we burden ourselves because we're too depserately horny to see our position in a sober light.

I'm glad that you don't sob after her, at least. Don't be too critical, there have been a lot of men who did worse than you, and weren't even aware of the shithole they got into.

Consider it being quite lucky under the circumstances you are.
>>
>>18077538
She didn't know I was a virgin, and I believe she thought I'd be a better fuck because I had been acting really masculine and IDGAFish lately due to some weight loss and newfound self-esteem. When we got in bed though I was nervous and obviously inexperienced and she instantly lost interest and left me laying there with a hard dick. Her rationalization was that she just got out of a relationship and has a lot of things on her mind but she premeditated fucking me. She came to my room wearing lip gloss and body spray and said she wanted to sleep by me. Then she cuddled up to me and I started caressing her. One ting led to another and I was inside of her, then she just got up mid coitus and left. Came back to me the next day and had a talk and said we needed to slow down. Then we talked again a couple days later and I told her all the things she wanted to hear (and that I felt were "right") but in my mind I didn't find what we did a mistake and I wanted to do it again, and do it right
>>
>>18077556
Anyways that led to me acting like a logical man and trying to address all the issues she brought up (so she would want to be with me), instead of just accepting that she doesn't want me and that was her way of letting me down easy. We've known each other for years but only recently started getting "close" but when I look at it she only wants to be around me when she needs something, which is why I don't particularly care what she thinks. I just wish I could've gotten a nut and laid it down better.
>>
just try to forget about it. these are lessons that everybody has to learn. it's not going to matter in a month.
>>
>>18077490
Hey, you got laid, which is more than most people on 4chan ever manage. Be grateful and move on.
>>
File: them feels bro.jpg (21KB, 560x516px) Image search: [Google]
them feels bro.jpg
21KB, 560x516px
>>18077556
>>18077559
>I just wish I could've gotten a nut and laid it down better

Dang, my nigger. Let me hug you. This must be horrible ... Jesus, I'm seriously on the verge of my tears right now. HOW CAN SHE DO THIS? YOU WERE ABOUT TO BUST A NUT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND SHE STOPS? MIDWAY?! IS THIS STILL REAL LIFE ANYMORE?

Good for not taking her bullshit and having your own mind. If there's a next time talking to her then call her out on her bullshit. That she's using you and that it is a vile trait she has to acknowledge. She probably won't, but it may very well stick with her.

This alone
>When we got in bed though I was nervous and obviously inexperienced and she instantly lost interest and left me laying there with a hard dick.

What an entitled cunt she is. She has known you for years, and just throws you away for bein a virgin? Then again midway.

Man, don't beat yourself up. You deserve a much better woman. I guess you guys are in your 20s, and believe me, most young woman are spoiled brats with complete lack of self-reflection. Call her out on her bullshit.

In the instant she knew you were a virgin, she still had the nerve to use and ditch you like it's nothing for her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.