[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend can't clean the dishes properly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1470146485945.png (890KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
1470146485945.png
890KB, 750x737px
This is going to sound a bit crazy but here it goes. My usually awesome girlfriend cannot clean the dishes properly. It's not a deal breaker but it drives me insane. We don't have dishwasher so we have to hand wash everything. No biggie. Since she can't cook, I cook and she cleans. Except every time I go to put the dishes away or take them out to use, I find bits of food or sauce or whatever still on the plates and cutlery.

I've explained on numerous occasions that she needs to take more care when cleaning. I always get the same answer that she'll try harder next time and she doesn't. It's got to the point where she doesn't even want to discuss the "issue" no matter how calmly I try and bring it up. It's becoming a source of tension yet she still half-arses it.

We're both adults and we manage to keep the rest of the apartment clean except our dishes. I'm pretty tired of it so now I cook and clean up afterwards while she hangs around or watches TV. What can I do?
>>
Lmao I feel you so much bro. My gf couldn't do that either and now my brother/roommate fucks it up too. Tell her that she needs to find a way to even things out if you're going to do ALL the cooking and cleaning. I suggest you turn it into a fun roleplay scenario and have her make it up with sexual favors..
>>
>>18077281
Actually she takes care of me in the department quite well. I just don't understand how someone can not see bits of fried egg stuck on a frying pan. It boggles the mind, my friend.
>>
>>18077258
Same here man.

She doesn't get it so i have to clean. I went on a work trip for 2 weeks and came home and we had a cupboard full of "clean dishes" and mold.

I dunno what to tell ya. Shes good at everything else but this shits gross and annoying. I think she cant do it and thats that. You clean.
>>
>>18077258
Yeah, my bf doesn't know how to clean dishes so I feel you.

Buy her a dishwasher? I bought one for my bf to learn to use
(He can't even do that, but he tries)

Herp derp
>>
>>18077258
>>18077281
>>18077314
Has the thought ever occured to you guys that maybe your gfs really dislike cleaning dishes and want you to take over the job? Maybe they are just pretending to be bad at it. I mean, anyone can clean a dish properly if they aren't completely fucked in the head or have bad eyesight.

I suggest you bring this up to them. Depending on how cool of a person she is, she'll admit to it and maybe you can find some way to compensate. Make her do the vacuum cleaning or cleaning the bathroom or something. Worst case, she'll be mad and say you're full of shit but I mean, she isn't fooling you anymore.
>>
dont say a word and do it yourself
go out and find a woman who can cook and clean

what a fucking useless hag
>>
>>18077258
Same boat here my friend. I tried for ages to get her to do it properly..... no luck so now I just clean every night regardless of who cooks.
But we decided tonight that we are going to separate..... so I guess clean dishes will be the silver lining of a shitty situation.
>>
>>18077341
This is the best answer, OP. My gf couldn't clean or cook so I taught her how and now I have a grade A housewife who cooks my meals three x a day and keeps the place spotless.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.