/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pack up and Leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

My bf and I currently live in an expensive college town, and pay $1035 a month for a one bedroom apartment plus bills. We both have minimum wage job and are on food stamps out of necesity. I've also applied for unemployment to make up for the lost wages. Due to our financial struggles, we've decided to move back to our cheap hometown when our lease is up. Unfortunately, we're not sure how to make that transition happen.
We've never moved from one city to the next without a job, a house or a financial safety net in place. We're not sure how to proceed. Obviously, we're going to save up for the move, but should we start looking for a job or housing now, or wait until right before we move? If anyone out there had been in a similar situation and had any helpful advice that would be great.
>>
I gave up on life and moved in with my parents.
You can do the same, my gf doesn't mind cause we both failed at life.
>>
start looking now
how isnt your boyfriend telling you this?

you will need an income
you get an income by working
so you look for a job before moving
>>
>>18077339

This. You have a beta bf op
>>
>>18077167
It's way easier to make a move if you already have a job waiting for you.

I'd suggest trying to find second jobs. You also might be able to rent a room in someone's house for considerably less than an apartment.

If you have friends in your hometown and they're willing to let you crash for a night or two so you can visit to go to job interviews, or be available for a short period of time if needed so you can have housing available, this can also be extremely helpful.
>>
>1000$ One bedroom
>expensive
Lel what paradise do you live in
>>
Arizona or New Mexico, Within 20 miles of a small town. That is my dream.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.