[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the same gender anything:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: life.jpg (118KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
118KB, 600x512px
girls are retarded edition
>>
bump for more wild replies
>>
What's the best way to pump and dump smoothly? I'm concerned with the getaway and being completely fucking gone before she tries to attack my life like women usually do.
>>
>>18077934
Make sure she has no connections to you IRL, such as a co-worker or something. Don't let them get too friendly on social media either. Stick with snapchat or something, where they can't add your family etc.
>>
>>18077958
That's a great idea. I've never used Snapchat before, but I'm well aware of the way most social media sites let you dig up a person's other contacts.
>>
How to accurately guess a woman's partner count? Because none of them are ever going to tell the truth.
>>
>>18077986

If she sucks in bed, be happy, she had few partners.

If she is awesome in bed, be happy, she is awesome in bed.
>>
>>18077934
everybody answer to this

>>18077958
where to find and fuck them then?
>>
>>18077998
Tinder? I dunno I don't hook up with girls I'm a cyborg. I just know how easy it could be to lodge yourself in someone's life.
>>
What religion should I convert to for the best chances of marrying a woman who will bear legitimate offspring?

Biological paternity is all I care about anymore. If three different labs all say with total confidence I am the biological father, then I'll give the woman whatever she wants as best I can. Sick and tired of all the guys in my life paying for children that don't look anything like them. Why invest anything at all into love if I have the same reproductive outcomes as someone who commits suicide as a teenager?

>Chinese husband
>blonde daughter

As I was growing up, this has been the big nightmare of my whole life from my uncles and close friends who have been put into this situation. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way (inb4 feminists pretend I am)
>>
>>18078063
Mormon.
>>
>>18078063
Mormon.
Or if you still want to drink, find a devout Catholic.
>>
>>18078071
All the mormons I knew died of substance abuse, but now that I think of it I never asked any of them if they doubted paternity.
>>
>>18078077
Catholic girls tell the best lies.
>>
>>18078063

There's so much wrong with this. Cheaters come from every religion. Having a kid does't end when the spawn is born. You'll be in charge of it for twenty years or more.

Find a woman you can actually tolerate, regardless of religion.
>>
>>18078198
>Having a kid does't end when the spawn is born. You'll be in charge of it for twenty years or more.

That's why non-paternity is a legitimate fear of mine and many others.
>>
>>18078220
Then get a paternity test done without your wife knowing? All you have to do is swab the kid's cheek when he's asleep.

That being said, this is a major red flag for trust issues, and you should probably go to therapy to deal with whatever is causing this fear.
>>
File: shutterstock_102658379.jpg (549KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_102658379.jpg
549KB, 667x1000px
>>18078198
>Find a woman you can actually tolerate
>>
>>18078248
>anyone who disagrees with me needs a therapist

Phobia is a fear without reason. Not wanting to spend the next 20 years paying for another man's baby is not without reason.
>>
Girl coworker starts talking to me out of nowhere after working together for about three months. We've never even said hi to each other before this happened. We get to talking about relationships and how she was interested in another former coworker of hers. Moments later she rests her head on my shoulder. Couple weeks after that she asks for my number. She never texted me so I figured she wanted me to make a move. We do light flirting with each other at work. She lets me grab her butt she finds any reason to get my attention and always grabs my hand when we're leaving. I ask her out and she says to text her. I do and it takes her about a day to respond to say she has plans already. She did this to me twice.

What the hell wad that about? I don't I went in strong or anything. I mean, why go through all of that with me if she really wasn't interested? I was annoyed because I was really feeling her and I thought the feeling was mutual. I could be really corny sometimes, but not enough that I could've maybe scared her away.

She said, "I'm going out with a friend, but I'm gonna be honest and say that I'm a dick head. I like you as a person, but I'm not interested in dating at this point."

It's so easy for girls to string guys along and fuck with them.
>>
>>18078294
>How can I understand women?
>>
>>18078220

I'm not talking about money, you madr it clear you were fine with that. I'm talking about actually taking care of him/her. Helping them grow and develop physically and mentally. You are in charge of helping shape a person.
>>
>>18078285
To marry a woman, you should trust her completely. If you're so paranoid about being cucked that you want 3 paternity tests, even if the child looks like you, you have a problem. You'll pull some Steve Jobs "margin of error" shit and break down. Not to mention this shows 0 faith in your marriage and will undoubtedly hurt it.
>>
>>18078333
No one is 100% trustable, they can give in to lust any time.
>>
>>18078333
The biggest problem is, the guys who thought they found a magical unicorn are THE EXACT SAME GUYS who wind up with divorce court horror stories a few years later. They all thought everything would be perfectly fine, which is exactly how we're supposed to think until we get burned.

Every single one of them is a completely different person now. Most of them are empty husks of once-great men.
>>
>>18078354
Oh bullshit. Stop thinking like this. It just a way to avoid personal responsibility.
Anyone with a decent amount of restraint and values fidelity will not cheat
>>
File: 1471719453452.png (11KB, 316x302px) Image search: [Google]
1471719453452.png
11KB, 316x302px
>>18078333
>To marry a woman, you should trust her completely.

This is why marriage is dead.
>>
>>18078388
That's a really nice moral copypasta you've got, but how am I supposed to apply it in search of someone I can trust enough?

It's an effectively infinite amount of trust, which I'm supposed to give to someone who will never love me more than she loves her phone.
>>
>>18078388
Either way, when it comes to paternity things are seriously skewed against men, if you don't take precautions act woman could take advantage of you, specially on these days where feminism is so prevalent.
>>
>>18078401
any woman*
>>
>>18078401
That's the problem; the great mystery of our era is the solution.

People just don't understand; I'll never stop trying to inform them even if I hate me. Family law doesn't run on "innocent until proven guilty," there's no innocence outside of criminal court. You're either off the hook or on the hook, and there is no default protection against being on the hook.

http://6abc.com/news/man-may-be-jailed-for-not-paying-child-support-for-son-who-isnt-his/490355/

>Though DNA tests have proven the child isn't his, Alexander still owes more than $30,000 to the state because the child's mother used his name as the father to get welfare benefits.

Too damn many people on /adv/ think this phenomenon doesn't exist. That's how feminists argue; anything "does not exist" if it's not convenient for feminism - even if it's right fucking there and you can touch it.
>>
Wednesday I had a date with a girl. We met each other at a speeddate session which lasted 5 minutes literally. At this point, I knew she and my ex were in the same 30 person board year.

On Wednesday evening, I also met up with my ex to talk through some stuff. Good conversations were had, but we had sex eventually. I don't regret it and it only restatuates the fact that I am getting over her good.

I told my ex the following morning that I just went to have coffee with said girl, but that that was it. The sex with her was special, but the thought of saying it to her only occurred to me afterwards. Even still, I wanted to be honest because I respect her.

She wasnt pleased with the answer, and was pissed. I get the mess that I made, but the fact that she is once again the only girl I had sex with for the last year and I was honest goes a longer way for me.

Should have said it beforehand probably, but I can't change it now.

Wat do?
>>
So I'm on my first date ever
Lost my wallet on the motorcycle ride up
Date had to pay
And on top of that he's a turbo autist who only says "haha" and "yeah" whenever I say shit

How do I pay him back and also never have to do this again

ps I'm a boi btw senpai
>>
>>18078398
>Writing it off a "copypasta"
Sometimes people by and large agree with a truth.

>It's an effectively infinite amount of trust

I'd like what fairy world you live in to believe this

>someone who will never love me more than she loves her phone

Yeah this needs clarification.
>>
File: 16438220.jpg (49KB, 430x318px) Image search: [Google]
16438220.jpg
49KB, 430x318px
>>18078427
>I'm right because I failed to impress someone

Don't talk big shit if you don't want to smell like big shit.
>>
>>18078433
I'm talking to a child...
>>
>>18078358
Trust is a risk. Plain and simple. There really is no way to know that someone isn't gonna burn you. But that doesn't mean you should be paralyzed with fear at the thought of trusting.
You should however be close to it.
>>
>>18078424
Please help this is mortifying
>>
Is jerking off about 2 or 3 times a day ok? I've been doing that for like 11 years.
>>
>>18078626
>opinions
What are you even looking for? The validation of other men?
>>
>>18078626
Jerking off ever is not ok. The only time you should ejaculate is automatically in your sleep or for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>18078651
Nope just want to know if that's ok or if I have a problem.
>>
Ok, I do have a question after seeing all the posts. Why is being a progenitor more important than being a father?
I'm a biologist, and I support adoption, so maybe I just don't get it. Nurture is more important than nature, so if you take a baby and raise it, it will be the child of the people who raised it, not the people who contributed genetic material to it. Would you rather have a child with your genetic material or a child whose life you are involved in and who has you as a role model and inculcates values from your example?
I am asking specifically about the child here. Cheating partners are a whole other issue
>>
How do you flirt with a girl? Never had a gf in High school and just had like 5-10 female friends. I never really knew how to push it past that and I want to change that now that I'm in college. I guess I'm scared of making my intentions known.
>>
How do I meet likeminded women who aren't total sluts?
>>
>>18078806
Joint probability of this is near 0%, so your going to have to lower you're standards
>>
>>18078285
Not that anon and I get that trusting people (especially women) can be hard, but if you're that focused and worried about it you really may need help man. Not trying to be a dick, definitely not saying all women can be trusted, just saying that you seem TOO worried about it.
>>
Just wanna get some last minute advice.

Theres this girl i'm sorta friends with (Atleast enough for her to give me her number) and this girl has been pushing me to become an EMT. So, when I finally began the process, I texted her saying that I have. I would think that she would want to hear that?

But there has been no response, which is very strange for her. And its been Over 3 days already. Usually would respond damn fast. Typically same day at worst.

I've been told by 3 separate people to give this a shot and see. "Hey, I just wanted to check in and make sure that everything is all right"

Would it be stupid to send that? Any other options here?
>>
>>18078812
Bruh, I just want a grill I can get along with whom I can trust
>>
>>18078063

Evangelical Christian; conservative.

Preferably non-Western.

Really, the main problem is Western. But you said religion, so this is my answer from my experience. I grew up in this community. Most of my friends are still virgins in their 20s some even 30s. Sex only after marriage; one partner for life; children are everything.

You'd have to be a good man of god for them to consider you though.
>>
>>18078776
Give them a chance to talk about whatever the hell they feel like talking about. They will do it, you will come to understand what kind of person they are, and most importantly of all you will learn how much they insist on talking.

If she talks until it hurts you, then it's only going to hurt worse as the years drag by.
>>
I've been a total asshole for as long as I remember. Not a bad person, just a really grumpy and mean guy. This has somehow attracted a lot of people to me because even though I am a huge buzzkill I am 100% genuine.

However I realized that being negative, being mean and cynical, makes it really hard to get girls.

A lot of female friends tell me that if I were kinder, more ''protective'' of girls, smiled more and gained some positive charisma I'd get 10/10 girls (because of my body as well, lifting for 2 years).

How do I stop hating life and start treating girls in a way they'll get attracted to me?
>>
>>18078333
>To marry a woman, you should trust her completely
That's why you shouldn't get married
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.