[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i obtain cannabis. all of my friends are straight edge weenies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3127.jpg (84KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3127.jpg
84KB, 300x339px
how do i obtain cannabis. all of my friends are straight edge weenies
>>
>>18077113
garden
>>
Ask the police
>>
>>18077113
smoke cigarettes
smoke outside
find fellow smokers
mention weed
>>
stop financing the fucking cartels you fucking faggot

take aderall
>>
>>18079003
>US gets its weed from Mexico

Weed grows wild all over US.

Even high-grade weed isn't lucrative enough for high level smuggling operations.

You can't cut weed like you can cut coke or heroin; one shipped gram of heroin can turn into 20+ grams sold on the streets. What's the point of concentrating it like this? Smuggle 20x the amount of sales for the same amount of effort.

US officials have been falsely blaming Mexico and Mexicans for weed since the very moment they admitted to themselves they couldn't blame blacks for it. Anyone ambitious enough can get weed in most of US, without grow lights.
>>
File: 1482973356866.jpg (621KB, 800x746px) Image search: [Google]
1482973356866.jpg
621KB, 800x746px
Idk where would you normally find individuals of ill reputation?
>>
>>18077113
Medical card. If you live an area that doesn't have cards then smoke oregano.
>>
>>18079025
implying you can't lace your marijuana with addictive drugs
>>
>>18079003
If you are all about defunding the cartels then I'm sure you must be on the street every week pushing for legalisation aye buddy?
>>
I don't personally do this but I have a mate that has. You literally google 'how to buy drugs online' and there is an article and a youtube video by deepdotweb. Looks simple as fuck if not a bit time consuming. I was talking to him about risk of what happens if they catch it in the mail and apparently unless you buy it by the KG they just send you a letter because 1.) They can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you ordered it (unless you do it to a PO box and collect it yourself) and 2.) You have literally zero useful intofmation for shutting down the dealers.

Anybody can do it and you're more likely to get caught buying off the street so why not.
>>
>>18079049
That's why ya shoot the heroin smugglers.

Weed is already on the northern side of the border. That's why people call it weed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.