[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the fastest way to move out of an unwanted household?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
21KB, 300x300px
What is the fastest way to move out of an unwanted household?

I just got into a huge fight with my mother. I offered to buy a 30 pack of beer and she told me I could have 3 tonight.

I had one extra beer and she yelled at me for it so I yelled back, long story short it got ugly ( I didn't hurt her, I grabbed her arm so she would just listen to me ) she called me an alcoholic and wants me to move out. I never wanted this to happen, I was just defending myself. What do I do?

I also have a part time job at a dollar store, if that helps at all.
>>
OP here, i am also 20 years old. I feel like that's a good bit of information I left out
>>
>youre a violent alcoholic
>NO IM NOT LET ME GRAB YOU TO PROVE IT

Youre fucking retarded op
>>
>>18076945
I literally see no context from what I wrote down exibited here, step out of your strange fantasies anytime please
>>
>>18076964

Unless she was being physically hysterical, there is almost no context where grabbing someone is not an invasion of their space, and wrong.

Even if she was being hysterical, unless she's about to hurt herself or others, its still morally wrong.

Thats what >>18076945 was getting at.

so, even if you move out, you need to work on this because its a treacherously short justification after what you gave to being abusive. I think you know it was wrong because you prefaced grabbing her by telling us that it got ugly, that means its obviously what sticks out to your memory even now.

anyway, as far as your question, find a friend with a couch to crash on, and start saving enough money (assuming you have job) to pay for deposit, 1st and last month rent, and any other bills the parents already pay for you atm.
>>
>>18076974
Yeah maybe I also forgot to mention she threatened to beat my ass

And thanks for the help anon I appreciate it
>>
>>18076982

threats are not justification, especially if they come from your mom, whom you probably outgrew 3 years or so ago.

just noticed your last sentence, having PT work. time to go FT if you want to afford life.
>>
>>18076928
Waaaa! My Mommy wouldn't let me get drunk like I wanted to.
Waaaa! She's so mean to me. I want to run away from home.
>>
>>18076990
T. Obvious basement dweller
>>18076987
You can justify whatever the fuck you want but don't even pretend you understand where I'm coming from you smug pile of shit, although that last bit is pretty helpful

Maybe I should just start my own research because clearly no one even knows what they're talking about lol
>>
room rentals on kijiji
>>
>>18076928
Don't grab people you autistic piece of shit. That's going way beyond the boundaries of safe conversion. Can't you just calmly have a chat? There's NEVER a need to raise your voice against your parents you unrespectful fucktard.

Why the fuck would you need more than 3 beers for a fucking night? You crazy ass alcoholic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.