/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gave up tobacco and amphetamines two days ago. I sincerely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: post-71856-1320336768.jpg (20KB, 406x395px) Image search: [Google]
post-71856-1320336768.jpg
20KB, 406x395px
I gave up tobacco and amphetamines two days ago.

I sincerely feel like I'm about to have a mental breakdown. I'm paranoid on an existential level, my hands are shaking so bad I can barely type, and when I'm not having panic attacks I'm suicidally depressed. I'm losing touch with reality and sincerely questioning if I'm really typing this or if this is all in my head or if everything is in my head or if my head even exists.

Should I just give up and give in? Cancer or a heart attack can't possibly be worse than this.
>>
>>18076823
I'm an alcoholic
Alcohol withdrawal is 10x worse
You don't know pain until you start to hallucinate fucking SPIDERS

You can pass it. Sleep most of the time
Drink as much water as you can

It'll be done sooner rather than later
>>
Start smoking again and stay off the amphetamines. When you stabilize you can try to quit smoking. Good luck.
>>
>>18076823
one thing at a time, anon. go get a pack of cigs.
you should wait until you are confident that you will not relapse with the meth, then quit the cig.
congrats (for choosing to get well) and good luck
>>
>>18076823
Dude, do not torture yourself. Medications for withdrawals exist. They will ease the process immensely.
>>
>>18076823
You know that going back on the amphetamines isn't a sustainable option and that you're just going to have to go through this eventually and the longer you wait, the worse it will be. Do it now, you've already come this far.
>>
>>18076850
>>18076833
this! quitting smoking is tougher than you might think it imbalances your hormone system when you quit thats why you feel so horrible and empty
>>
>>18077475
in addition i had similar thoughts when i stopped smoking, while i was depressed already. try to find someone to get your mind off of these toughts or talk about it to someone or even ask a friend to go with you to the hospital if you get another panik attack. I know you might think that you dont have to go to the hospital or what ever institution there is where you live, but trust me you dont have to go through this alone and there is definitely something that will help your chemical imbalance get improved! dont make yourself suffer too much your worth it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.