[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House Politics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: corrino_crest.png (140KB, 900x1049px) Image search: [Google]
corrino_crest.png
140KB, 900x1049px
I'm in an unusual position.

I have extended family who are wealthy, with the base of their fortune coming from oil money and rolling through other investments. I should have inherited some measure of it, but my father's father married a non-Catholic and so they were cut out of part of the will... but not all of it.

Some time ago he was presented with documentation offering him a small annual stipend from an oil company pumping oil out of our land. He signed it because he is a fool, but the company has not been paying through the law firm that they contacted us through, and so I have confirmed two things:

1. I still have a claim to the oil and the oil money.
2. They are in breach of contract, discarding the foolish agreement that my father made. It was probably unconscionable to begin with, but now they are in breach.

I am at a juncture. I can do what it takes to go and get that money, and probably shake down my distant cousins in a civil settlement, but I make some serious enemies if I do this. How would you go about this?
>>
>>18076776
Have you tried heavy drinking?
>>
>>18076785

Well, I mean, unrelatedly, but I thought that everyone had.
>>
>>18076776
GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT INFO I CAN HELP YOU
>>
This is fucking elaborate bait. The first thing a real richfag would do would be hire an actual lawyer. If anyone gives him (You)s they need to neck themselves.
>>
>>18076826

In what form or fashion?
>>
Richfag, don't you have some form of professional counsel at your disposal? Why on earth would you ask /adv/?
>>
>>18076829
>>18076831

I'm not a richfag. The extended family are the richfags.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.