[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If an ugly girl hits on you, what do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: lena.jpg (38KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
lena.jpg
38KB, 876x493px
If an ugly girl hits on you, what do you do?
>>
>>18076764
"thank you, that's really flattering"
>>
>>18076764
Fuck her anyway
>>
>>18076770
This
>>
>>18076764
I put prettiness on her face and loins and proceed to have tons of sex with her. If rpettiness is unavailable in your third world country you can still use your imagination
>>
sadly I'm not horny enough to fuch ugly girls
>>
Depending on how ugly I'll do her.
>>
File: 1455495059-0.jpg (40KB, 561x552px) Image search: [Google]
1455495059-0.jpg
40KB, 561x552px
>"blahhhhhhh"
>>
>>18076764
stay the fuck away from them. Yuck
>>
>>18076764
Someone of opposite sex not to my taste hits on me I tell her I'm not interested. She asks me why I tell her straight up. Not the beat around the bush (no pun intended) kind of guy ..
>>
>>18076764
I just try to be nice but deny any advances. I don't like to make them feel bad. But there aren't really all that many ugly girls, usually they're just fat
>>
if ugly girls hit on you

does that mean you are ugly?
>>
>>18078492
really makes you think
>>
>>18078492
No. Look at some of the art Fat Acceptance puts out on tumblr. It's always planetary bodies cuddling with fit, ottermode dudes or something. I think it has something to do with how they might not see their own ugliness or that they feel entitled to have someone that looks better than them
>>
>>18077593
This desu. Hard to find truly ugly girls.

I use to have this chunky girl who liked me freshman year. I know what its like to like someone and not have them like you. I showed her we were just friends. I was nice, when she initiated text I would reply but never flirt. Eventually she got the hint.
>>
>>18076764
If it's Lena Dunham then I'll run.
>>
My usual instinct is to deny the compliment. That makes them go twice as hard
>>
>>18077521
story please.
>>
>>18076764
Act disinterested. If she's not taking the hint and continues to press the issue, drop a story about sucking my boyfriend's cock that weekend into the convo.
>>
>>18078528
>pretending like women actually hit on you on a Chinese stamp collecting board
>>
Same thing I do whenever anyone hits on me. Either spaghetti or brush it off
>>
>>18076764
Depends on how smooth she is.
>>
>>18076764
"I have a girlfriend sry"
>>
>>18078502
but what if ALL the girls who ever hit on you were ugly

and also poor
>>
>>18076764
Depends how ugly.

4-3/10:
Talk to her, get to know her, see if she's so cool or interesting or has a sexy voice or a secretly nice body or body part (either T or A essentially) that it overshadows her physical unattractiveness.

2-1/10:
I mean shit I have my standards. Some ugliness just can't be made up for. Maybe if a 2/10 hits every bonus point for non-physical attractiveness and is unattractive in such a way that I can sort of overlook it or it can be covered with cosmetics, but if I can't even get a boner for her after not jerking off for days, that's only going to be a damper on the relationship.
>>
>>18076764
Decline politely.

I know, I know, it's not fair that ugly guys get laughed at etc. but you should hold yourself to some fucking standards, even if women won't.
>>
I have this ugly girl at work who hits on me all the time, I just feign ignorance and kick the can down the road constantly. Probably not the best way to handle the situation but I know girls feel way worse when they're rejected than guys do.
>>
>>18076764
Go to the store and make sure I ask for paper.

No desu if she's being a cunt about it by trying to neg me I'll imply she's ugly or just straight up call her ugly. More guys need to bring down some of these girls' egos so they don't treat the guys they settle with terribly.
>>
>>18080011
>but I know girls feel way worse when they're rejected than guys do.
That's because they're told by society that they deserve to have everything while guys are being told that they deserve nothing unless they work for it.
>>
>>18076764
I don't register that she is making advances and proceed to have a fun evening, later punching myself in the head for being so oblivious and missing out on some much needed intimacy in my life.
>>
>>18076764
Eh I would smash Lena something about her makes me hard. Like the fact that she's an admitted child molester
>>
File: 1486870045233.jpg (77KB, 804x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486870045233.jpg
77KB, 804x720px
>>18076764
I guess this is a "I don't know what to do, help guys" but telling you what I would do it's not what you want. You need to make up your mind and decide what do you want to do with this girl.

1. Be with her/hold hands/kiss/fuck, even get rejected (yes, you could still fuck that up), or
2. Nothing, you're not interested.

Once YOU have decided, now you can take some advice, it's not the other way around, kid
>>
Not even ugly girls hit on me.
>>
File: 1485576379872.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485576379872.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>18076764
implying women even approach me
>>
>>18078492
No. Consider this: You are ugly, but do you hit on ugly girls? Of course not. "Like attracts like" is absolute nonsense, everybody wants a hot bf/gf.
>>
>>18078504
It's really not hard to find truly ugly girls. Sadly, so many women have weird facial attributes. I actually think it's very easy, even when counting women with all clean skin and so on
>>
>>18076764
eat dat pussy
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.