[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im basically retarded as far as life skills are concerned. i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1408448582573.jpg (32KB, 417x407px) Image search: [Google]
1408448582573.jpg
32KB, 417x407px
im basically retarded as far as life skills are concerned. i am terrible at interacting with other people. i have no friends or family, 30 yr old virgin.
spent the last year homeless, got a job and found a room to rent, but got fired and am having trouble finding even a single interview.
going to be homeless again in about a week.

my question is: how the fuck do i get an interview? ive applied to hundreds of jobs over the past month to no avail, before this i had a similar probem where i was living with my mom for 6 fucking years without getting anyone to respond to the apps i put out, and if i did make money it was always min wage part time which is hardly enough to live off of.

idk what im even asking. how do i exist on this planet i guess?

considering suicide honestly.
>>
>>18076725
I feel like your lying about how much your trying, I internally filled out one application and got a job for it. where do you live? are you really weird looking or dirty or something?
>>
>>18076739
live in detroit. am i dirty or weird looking? idk.
ive applied to every place i can possibly find an application for over the past month to no avail. not sure what the problem is. maybe someone knows of some common reasons why job apps are turned down by people in 'hiring' positions? i just want to make some fucking money but i dont know how to get someone to just fucking hire me.
>>
>>18076750
what are you applying for? and don't say 'everything'
>>
>>18076760
your average fucking random store youd see in the ghetto. idk. there arent a whole lot of great places to work for around here. any fast food place, or places like target, or your average mall outlet store, basically anything min wage / part time since that is the only available avenue of work around here unless you have heaps of experience.
>>
>>18076725
well buddy you're going to have to develop some marketable skills. I am in same boat in a way. i have been homeless a lot through my life. and I am also almost thirty. my only real jobs have been minimum wage bullshit which lead to problems yes anyways i have all types of issues okay but I finally realized that I have to learn how to do something relatively difficult to do and everything will work out. Really I am capable of doing manual labor and reasonably fit so skilled labor jobs are fine too. you must be wasting all your time doing something that is not productive at all. because otherwise you would be somewhere in your life... I wasted years reading fantasy novels, then playing on computer, then running around getting fucked up, and then that one just kept right on going until n ow I have lots of permanent damage to... well everything. anyways have you tried learning how to program computers
>>
>>18076809
anyone hanve an answer as to why employers may not be calling me for interviews? what is the number one thing that makes you throw out an application?
>>
>>18076892
Just keep applying man, you're just not having any luck.
Be as honest as possible on an application, if you have a good work history or not, everyone puts their best fakest face forward and honesty stands out even if it doesn't paint you in the best light.
Some jobs respond to repeated inquiries, ie calling them back to see if they've checked you're application.
If you get rejected, just keep trying. I'm just a high school graduate and usually have to go through a dozen or more applications when I need a new job.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.