[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become anorexic? I've lately become even more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: empty-plate.jpg (557KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
empty-plate.jpg
557KB, 1000x664px
How do I become anorexic?

I've lately become even more ashamed of myself than usual for eating. I'm 26 (but live with my mom) and she buys groceries but I just seem to always eat things she doesn't want me to and it makes me ashamed and embarrassed. I'm also 300 pounds, as I've had problems with eating in the past, although it was eating to dull out trauma and such (yes I'm an obese cow you don't need to tell me in the replies). It's gotten to the point where every time I eat a meal I just feel so bad and that I'm doing it wrong. I really want to start cutting out meals and not eat so much, but with being so big my stomach never agrees and I end up caving. Is there anything I can do to try and keep myself from eating?
>>
Oh you can eat all you want, you just have to do a little extra afterwards.

It's not exercise.
>>
>>18076552
Portion every meal. Do not ever eat more than the portion size. Eat vegetables at least once a day. Always go for a healthier option. Apple instead of chips. Whole wheat for every grain. Try to get some exercise too. The sticky on /fit/ can help you.
>>
>>18076573
The problem isn't weight, the problem is the act of eating in general. Sure I'd love to lose weight also but bulimia isn't what I'm looking for
>>
get regular exercise
you could also try soylent but the exercise is a much better long term plan
>>
If you just try to quit cold turkey it's not going to work. Your willpower evidently is not that strong.
What kind of things do you eat?

If you drink soda start by just cutting that out of your diet entirely. Doing just that and nothing else can make a huge difference.

Don't cut out meals just eat different kinds of things that are not all sugar and carbs and shit that makes you fat.
>>
>>18076585
Well if you want to stop eating, just don't eat anything you didn't buy or cook (ingredients).

Try it out as an experiment.
>>
>>18076591
I don't drink soda. Most of what I have to eat are ramen and bread for sandwiches and stuff. That's why I really want to not eat, cause not only do I get scolded for eating other things (mostly meals/snacks for themselves) but the stuff I get is crap
>>
>>18076599
One thing you can start doing is counting calories. Download myfitnessapp. Log every single thing you eat. Then you can get an idea of how much you're overeating and what kind of practical changes you can make.

The thing is, you gotta start somewhere. You can't just stop eating entirely, it's not practical and it's not going to work out.
>>
>>18076615
ok. this is the first day I'm really trying and I've eaten about 700 calories and need 2,600 calories, so that'll help with weight. So if I continue to undereat the calorie amount I need, it'll help me not want to eat much?
>>
>>18076653
it's not going to help you not want to eat as in, it's not going to make you have less of an appetite.

however, being diligent about tracking everything kind of puts you in a mindset where you have a very well-defined, finite goal that you must meet every day, it really helps your motivation. you start thinking like "if i eat this, it's going to put me over my budget so I'm not going to eat it"
or
"i could eat X but 500 calories, i'm going to eat Y instead because i'll still feel full but it only has 250 calories"

stuff like this.

and a ~2000 calorie deficit is way to extreme. you should aim for 1600 calories if you really want to go hardcore while not being crazy about it.

remember, it takes about 3300 calories burned to lose a pound
>>
>>18076552
Do you have anything of value in your life besides eating? It's anecdotal, but whenever I get knocked down I get a group of problems like eating and drinking that leave when I get back on my feet.
>>
>>18076653
Get shakes. Thats what I'm on and its helping me lose weight.

However you can yoyo quite easy. I've been 130lbs - 120lbs - 133lbs - now 128lbs and hoping to drop more.
>>
Oh boy, another fatorexic. Eating disorders aren't a shortcut you pathetic fuck.

>>>/fit/ and don't come back.
>>
>>18076699
>>18076700

I appreciate the thoughts (or not in the latter's case) but the problem isn't weight. Sure it's nice, but that's not what I care about.
I want to eat as little as possible. I don't care if that little amount has 50 or 5000 calories. I am ashamed to eat. I am ashamed to sit down for a meal, and ashamed that I get hungry in between meals. That is what I need help with. I know how to lose weight and did it before (lost 60 pounds before yo-yoing following a suicide attempt in my family). I just want to NOT eat.
>>
>>18076552
Just stop eating. It really isn't that hard. This is coming who bulked up 44lbs in 4 months and then lost all 44lbs in 1.5 months. You just need to stop eating.
>>
>>18076716
Well in that case it's really as simple as just not eating.

Just don't. But i think you need some psychological help more than anything.
>>
File: 1487290935334.png (603KB, 1225x689px) Image search: [Google]
1487290935334.png
603KB, 1225x689px
>>18076716
>I just want to NOT eat.

So don't. Don't be assertive with what you put in your mouth. Refuse offers of food.

240 lbs is still hilariously overweight unless you're like 6'5"
>>
>>18076717
>>18076718
I've been having a problem with "just not eating" because of my size or self-control or something. Are there any tips to make me not hungry during the day without eating?
>>
>>18076716

Counting calories and doing fitness will help you get into the mindset of not eating much. Imagine if you commit properly and start melting away the fat. You will start to look so much better and feel so great getting compliments, that you'll not want to stop.

Apart from though, yo the root problem.. You have issues. You need to go to a therapist, girl.
>>
>>18076726
Chew gum and drink an ass load of water.

Also as >>18076728 said. Count the calories of everything you eat so you can quickly see how much you are actually eating.
>>
>>18076726
Nope. There's no shortcut. It's pure force of will.
>>
>>18076726
>Are there any tips to make me not hungry during the day without eating?
yeah

i meditate and do tai chi just to keep my mind off eating like a fucking pig
>>
>>18076552
stop living with your mom. be poor. i lost 100+ pounds from being homeless/jobless.
>>
>>18076716
Go to therapy. You're trying to use undereating as a form of self harm. You'll starve, then binge and feel horrible, and gain even more weight. This is no way to progress.
>>
ok thank you for the advice, last question.

I am petrified that I'm gonna fuck up and go back to being a pig who is always eating and I don't want that...but I know I have awful willpower and motivation. Is there anything I can do to try and keep myself on track? Looking in the mirror doesn't do it for me, cause the problem again isn't the weight, it's the act of eating.
>>
>>18076751
Get mental help.
>>
>>18076751
ask the therapist
>>
>>18076552
get a fucking job. go do other shit and get off your ass and out of your mom's house. go walk, stop feeling sorry for yourself and pretending like your going to victimize yourself with an eating disorder. try being healthier and doing more instead of this pitty party crap your pulling now
>>
>>18076552
Quit being a pussy. Take vitamins and eat one meal a day. Don't touch carbs. The weight will fall right off. Maybe even start a fast.
>>
>>18077584
Carbs are what make you feel hungry. You won't have that issue if you don't eat them.
>>
>>18076552
Go to the thinspo threads on /fa/
>>
Day 1 is good so far. Had one of those tuna to go packets that has a small pack of tuna and some crackers for lunch, and like 7 butternut squash raviolis with a small caprese salad. Also been drinking a 3 liter bottle full of water. Hopefully I can keep this up and I'll get less hunger pains.
>>
I've always been told the best way to loose weight is to cut out salty foods. So, ramen and stuff is a no-go. Never been on a weight loss regime myself, but someone I talk to who has told me that "cutting out salt" is a good thing to do. Hope it helps.
>>
>>18076552
Anorexia is no fucking hole, anon. Your body will pay the bill in all sorts of health complications throughout your life. Even when you get back to eating right your body won't fucking heal properly. I've seen folks suffer for it even after a decade of getting treatment.
>>
>>18079111
No fucking joke*
Fuck, why is my phone autocorrecting to such weird shit?
>>
>>18079111
yea but is it worth it to deal with health complications later in order to alleviate shame and self-loathing now? Imo I think so

I mean I guess it doesn't matter tho cause most people in here think I should see a therapist or something
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.