[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

living with cokehead schizo and I fear for my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (42KB, 459x488px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42KB, 459x488px
Hey guys, I've tried to fix this problem myself but since that doesn't seem to be going anywhere I decided to come here. Though this problem started when I was twelve it has never been as bad as it is now. This person who I used to consider a brother on several occasions threatened to murder me, has pulled a knife on me, attacked my father, and most recently tried to murder my sister with a broken bottle. I really don't know what to do, I've tried talking to the police several times, I told them what he's done and that I don't feel safe but they've not been capable of resolving the issue. Every moment that I am in this house I feel on edge, it's gotten to the point where I can only get 2 to 4 hours of sleep a night and where I feel the need to carry a sharpened pencil just incase he attacks. I'm a high school senior who will be off to uni in a couple months, but I can not take this any longer, my parents also refuse to do fuck all about this. I didn't even feel this stressed when my brother hung himself. I tried to leave but I have no money and I also don't want to leave because I fear for the safety of my other siblings, what should I do?
>>
>>18076402
The police won't do anything?

The way I see it you have two options:
- Try to get him sectioned
- Tip off the police to his drugs habit

You obviously can't do nothing. It must fucking suck but doing nothing only puts you and your family in danger.
>>
>>18076412
I've tried to get him sectioned before but my parents always deter me for some reason, they seem to feel the need to defend him on all occasions. Even when he tried to stab my sister they refused to contact the police.
>>
>remove yourself from your friend's presence
>get a better means of protecting yourself

Problem solved
>>
>>18076429
It's my brother, not a friend.
>>
>>18076426
Then do it yourself. They may be deluding themselves but you see the real problem here.
>>
>>18076438
I've done it myself but the police still said they won't be able to do anything. They stated unless they see him try to endanger the life of someone they won't do anything
>>
>>18076445
Do what I did then, since I lived in an abusive household.

Record everything on audio at the very least. That way next time he tries something violent you can get him for it.
>>
>>18076450
That's actually a pretty smart idea, though I'd rather not have another fight because I'm certain he will kill someone, but if he doesn't I will have something to give to the police. Thank you for the advice
>>
Hang in there Anon. One day at a time. Take some deep breaths when you feel stressed. You have a right to be worried. People who get away with violence tend to become even more violent because they start to believe the can get away with anything. Just try to avoid him and head to the Uni. He will probably be locked up soon enough. If he's violent at home he'll start being violent outside to others.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.