[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170205_124906.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_124906.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
My girlfriend was liking pictures of people she has had sex with before on facebook. We discussed this and she then deleted the people. She said she didn't know she had them on facebook (and promises me this) but she's been liking their pictures. I went on her phone and looked at her messages with the people, she'd asked to meet up with one of them a few weeks before she met me (and apparently didn't know she had him on there).

I love her and I'm sure she loves me too, but what do you think? She lives with me now and spends every day with me, hasn't messaged anyone since being with me (in fact has ignored any messages from other guys) but it's still bothering me.
>>
>snoops on her phone
>"I can't trust HER!"
>>
>>18076325
You're a scum for checking her phone without her permission. She should dump you.
>>
She gave me permission to check up after liking peoples pictures. She gave me the password. All I looked at was the last few messages.between her and one of the guys.

Yeah I get that I shouldn't have done that and won't do it again, but I found it hard to believe that she didn't know she had them when she was liking their pictures. She asked to have sex with one of them before meeting me and would have done if he wasn't out of town.

She alst told me that she'd had sex with the other one the month before.meeting me but said that she wanted a reaction from me and it hadn't been for a long time before that. I don't know how to feel about all this.
>>
>>18076365
Wait, am i understanding this right? She was willing to sleep with somebody just to get a reaction from you?

Anyway, why would you even judge anybody for things they wanted to do before meeting you? Can you explain to me what's wrong with liking somebody's pictures on facebook?
>>
She probably didn't want to admit it not is it really that big of a deal in the first place. It's just liking pics and you saw for yourself she isn't trying to hookup and is ignoring messages from guys. Knock this shit off or your paranoia is going to get the best of you.

Shit like this is why I don't find it relevant to know everything about someone's sexual past. It breeds insecurity, especially if you're already insecure.
>>
>>18076380

No, she told me she'd slept with him again just before meeting me and then said she hadn't.

And I can't really explain what's wrong with it but it just doesn't feel right to me. I wouldn't like my exes pictures whilst in a relationship with someone else.

I may well be in the wrong here for caring, that's why I'm posting here. To gauge other people's opinions.
>>
>>18076388
Thanks for your answer. I'm actually glad to hear that you think I'm overreacting rather than her doing something wrong.
>>
>>18076393
Well, you're already having problems trusting her, and it is so bad you felt a need to check her stuff. She even let you do it, so that's a huge sign of trust on her side. I think the only problem in here is that you couldn't just believe her. That might make things even more difficult in the future.
>>
File: ingsoc-2014-square.png (496KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ingsoc-2014-square.png
496KB, 1000x1000px
>>18076325
Your only love should be for Big Brother.
End this sexcrime immediately or be labelled a thought criminal.
>>
Just gonna bump this once to see if anyone has any other opinions? Thanks
>>
Honestly how much does she use facebook? She probably likes pictures from everyone.

She probably even has "friends" that she doesn't even know but still likes their shit. I wouldn't worry about it unless she is ONLY liking their pictures.
>>
>>18076349
Blind trust is for cucks. Fuckoff with this "have to fully trust" someone.
>>
you have one of those chicks as girlfriend who act like monkeys
dont release a branch before a new one is grabbed
she grabbed you though so you are safe
for now
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.