[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 278x181px
"Why was I born in this shithole?" is a question thats ben plaguing me for a while now.

I'm from Pakistan and the I'm 18. It's as horrible as everyone thinks, but for other reasons. Anyways, I'm currently doing a pre-medical course here that is the equivalent of the a levels or junior college. (lectures aren't even in English).

There are a couple of "prestigious" medical universities, and the best of them is something is not in the top 500 even. The state of education here is terrible if you're not rich( I am rich by Pakistan's standards, but lower middle class). Anyways I could get into one of those universities( provided that I ace a grueling examination scheme where less than 5 percent are selected) and then I'll have to do 5 years of mbbs.. Before what?

I don't really plan on staying here and want to get out as fast as possible. What are some post graduate programs that I could look into and how viable are they. I REALLY need advice.
>>
you'll have it easy in europe/america provided you can get there, if you are planning to immigrate, don't bother with education until you are in the country you want to stay.
>>
>>18077109
Tried to get to canada. Failed.
>>
>>18076263
Stay in your own country. We have enough sandniggers in the western world and trust me, everyone hates you.
>>
>>18077135
Go back to /pol/ snow nigger
I don't hate them as long as they are functional members of society.
>>
>>18077135
Pls, I probably hate this place more than any of you racists.
>>
>>18076263
I grew up in brampton, ontario Canada, and us white folk there are cool with you.

Lots of pakistanis and indians there. You would find a lot of support and aid in that area. Super expensive, though. Might I suggest you go?
>>
>>18076263
Would recommend you to finish your medical degree. A world of options open when you are a licensed medical professional.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.