[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0402.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0402.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
Hey /adv/
I'm a very stupid girl of 30. Not stupid like I couldn't get into college or anything, but stupid like I never made plans on what to do with my life, like at all. And eventually failed college anyway
I was in my 20's watching cartoons smoking pot and just being overall cute. And just loving it, I even was hoping to meet a dreamy vampire and be god damn sexy forever
I just turned 30 and now I'm acting life my life has ended, or will end very soon. All of a sudden I need a husband and to be married and pregnant....it's like a disease that has immersed me whole brain space.
I am finding myself wanting to leave my boyfriend of 12 years because he has no desire to breed, which we agreed on when we met... but this craving which started as me wanting all the cum I could manage, soon has turned my whole life into wanting to attract a man who will marry me and breed me and make me happy the way my current boyfriend does. What the ever-loving fuck can I do to quell all of this baby nonsense or should I leave my boyfriend and pursue this god damn mess of a life?
>>
Read philosophy
>>
>>18076253
How's your job?
That's the end line
How can you support a babby if your job is shit?

Also, I have my nephew.
I love him very much. He's 3 and I love him more than life itself
Children can be worthwhile

But there's a saying about how you should never set yourself on fire for another person. Even if they don't exist yet
>>
>>18076253
You can't have it all. You need to choose.

Getting a good-paying (competitive) career at 30 won't allow for child rearing and qualifying for a stable relationship. On the other hand, you might not be able to find a sugar daddy at 30.

Whatever you do, brace for the worst and have backup plans. Lots of backup plans.
>>
>>18076253
Christ, you're fucking crazy.
Women, not even once.
>>
>>18076491
There are pros and cons to women. To some men, the pros outweigh the cons--these are the men who enjoy taking care of large children.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.