[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to be friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1099.jpg (1012KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1099.jpg
1012KB, 2592x1936px
Give me the best advice.

I live in Toronto and want to find some girls to befriend. I have given up on going straight for a relationship in love and want to start slow before I hit the highway. Where can I go to meet girls? or should I still give OkCupid a chance? plenty of other guys I have chatted with on there have all told me the same thing; Online dating just sucks ass in general. I want to know what you would do in my position and if possible some steps to follow.

I'm not the most handsome motherfucker but I know how to make friends work. In the past, I always thought of girls as potential girlfriends but that was back when I was a dumb piece of shit kid who always got rejected.

I've rejected my fair share of girls in high school too and now I kind of feel their pain in a way. So here I am /adv/ help a brother out.
>>
>>18076170
Lose some fucking weight, fatass.
>>
File: 1400965198717.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1400965198717.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>18076215
>lose some weight
>I'm not already doing that

You're a genius.
>>
>>18076250
Either you've done it or you haven't
>>
File: 1460184163958.jpg (238KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
1460184163958.jpg
238KB, 716x717px
>>18076256

Oh, fuck me! I'm sorry then, I didn't realize I was guilty until proven innocent.

What the fuck's your problem? So what I'm bigger than other guys? I'm just bigger, doesn't mean I couldn't chase your ass down and beat the fuck out of you. There's a difference between an obese sack of shit that doesn't have any will to live a life and a big person who is working on him/herself. If you got bullied by the school fatass then keep it to yourself, don't put me in the same league as some faggot who goes around being a prick to people because they've got some problems.
>>
>>18076303
I'd rather be friends with someone fat and Ok with it than a fat retard who thinks about assault all day.
>>
>>18076303
>doesn't mean I couldn't chase your ass down
It 100% means that thing
>>
>>18076310
Nah bro, he is a Nice Guy [TM]. There is just a divine conspiracy in the world against him. That's all. An asshole like you wouldn't understand. Now don't ever disagree with me again or I will chase you down and beat your ass!
>>
>>18076303
You sound like a real winner.
>>
>>18076321
kek
>>
>>18076170
Take pictures smiling. You wouldn't believe how much this helps.
>>
>>18076170
You can meet people literally anywhere that there are people. You see a stranger, you say "hi, I'm anon" and there you go. You've started a conversation.

That doesn't mean they're going to be interested in meeting anyone, let alone you. From this thread it doesn't look like you have a very thick skin, or will handle rejection well, so maybe you should try to meet people at some sort of activity or a bar.

Same thing is going to apply though.

The truth about dating is that almost all dating sucks, not just online dating. The advantage to online dating is that you're both trying to meet people, and you can come to some conclusions about whether or not there's any mutual interest without having to invest much effort.
>>
File: 1418275004525.png (318KB, 459x408px) Image search: [Google]
1418275004525.png
318KB, 459x408px
>this thread
>were not in /fit/

Top kek.

Just for the record, I know plenty of guys who are fatter than me who have had girlfriends for years now, and most of them started with online dating. If I came here for some advice first it's because they're asleep or at work, and since I'm not going to work tomorrow I figured it was as good a time as any to use this board's services, but I guess there's a reason people often go to friends and family first before going to get help on the fucking internet, eh?

Have a good night, I wouldn't be surprised if you found the mentally challenged a good topic for humor.
>>
>>18076357
>I'm gonna go order 2 or 3 pizzas and cry myself to sleep.
Goodnight op, glad we could help
>>
>>18076357
So the fat isnt the problem. You're just a shit person overall. Goodnight, hope you get decent rest despite your sleep apnea
>>
File: 2011736618_ccceda0730_z.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2011736618_ccceda0730_z.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
Girls love to hang out at Subway
>>
File: Fstein.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fstein.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>18076357
never before has an OP faggoted so hard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.