[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am i never good enough?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1485282438094.png (66KB, 476x571px) Image search: [Google]
1485282438094.png
66KB, 476x571px
I try to look nice, i act like a gentleman and i try to be social. It's really hard for me to interact with people but i try my hardest. But it always ends the same " lets just be friends or the feeling isn't reciprocrated. I just don't know what to do anymore.
>>
Bro trust me, I know the feels. I have been through the same type of things. I just try going with the flow, and eventually things change. Try changing the type you go after or try changing your approach when courting a woman. Things do eventually get better.
>>
>>18076155

I honestly don't even know what type of girls to even go for anymore. I always avoid girls that are way out of my league but it seems like i can win at that it.
>>
Jesus how many fedoras do you own?
The idea of a "Gentleman" is a neckbearded one about a time that never existed.

Women like STRENGTH
That's the end of it
Social strength
Physical strength
Financial strength
Sometimes intellectual strength

Of what of these are you the strongest?
>>
>>18076163

Intellectual and maybe physical i'm an athlete. Not ripped lifting weights athlete but i'm athletic. And when i say gentleman i'm not talking about tipping fedora expecting sex for doing something nice i mean just simply respecting them and not treating them like a piece of meat.
>>
>>18076160
I use to think the same way and not go for girls who I thought way outclassed me. Turns out, that shit is a total myth. Some would definitely say that some of the gfs I've had were way out of my league. But, how did I get them? By treating them with respect and having confidence in myself. Honestly, it all comes down to timing and knowing when to pull the trigger. And the whole 'good friends' line does not necessarily mean no, it just means that they might have a conflict about what they truly want at that time.
>>
It's really hard for me to interact with people when i'm used to being by myself.
>>
>>18076183
Bro, first of all you don't want to feel like you have to change yourself just to be around certain people. You have to find people that you are comfortable being yourself around. If you don't mind, give an example of what type of trouble you have around people.
>>
>>18076196

I have a habit of shutting down around people until i get comfortable. I was mostly kept by myself as a child so i don't really get close to others. Then we I find a girl i like i open up only to get shot down. I try to be social and hangout with other but it makes me feel like i'm trapped in a small room.
>>
>>18076219
I'm pretty similar. Gonna rant. I put up the basic small talk front, but I'm blunt and give short answers, so people I can't find common ground with get bored with me or something. I dunno, I'm not into it completely either. Bad experiences, not eager to meet new people I don't click with off the bat.

I'm a total fucking tool when I'm pressured, like at work, I'm a total fucking yes-man. I do whatever people need for me if I feel it's the right thing to do, but I feel like a damn ghost. No one appreciates me and only calls on me when it's convenient for them. I have to remind people I exist all the time, whether it be for papers at work or the fucking fast food order I had to wait on to be made. Why the hell is being quiet but polite not good enough for a little fucking respect? I'm so sick of this shit. No common courtesy, people cut you off and get in your way. Goddamn it, how do I make a prescence without starting a conflict? I never say anything when shit like this happens because I feel like it'll only make things worse, like no one ever listens, and when they do it's the bad stuff to just get pissed at me over the smallest shit. Just can't win
>>
File: 1487222507628.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1487222507628.png
6KB, 205x246px
>>18076232

First part is me. I'm trying really hard to get out of my shell but when i want to take baby steps people want me to take leaps. Today really took a blow to my self esteem when i was told by a girl i could honestly say i was in love with that she would never see me as anything more than a friend. It just seems like I can't find someone that feels the same about me unless i treat them like shit. But i can't do that because i'm not that type of person
>>
I just feel like i have no value to anyone or will ever find someone that has feelings for me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.