[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I stop going on /pol/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 27

Wondering what people on /adv/ think.

I've been on 4chan for 10 years, always resisted /pol/, but I became jobless (my own fault), and I have unfortunately swallowed the redpill.

Now I obsess over the fact that we should defend our nations from mass immigration. But I guess more than that, I am now a complete fucking racist, when I never was before.

I feel like it's stopping me from taking responsibility for myself and getting on with my life. Does anyone else feel this? Or do you think /pol/ has nothing to do with this - i.e., do you think it's possible to get a job, and make a life, and still be redpilled? I hope so.
>>
File: mug-21.jpg (106KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
mug-21.jpg
106KB, 1280x1097px
what did i just read
>>
Le ebin redpill xd
>>
>>18075774
dude, just chill
you'll never stop being racist, but keep this shit within your mind (like everybody else does)
threat real people as they threat you, if they're not aggressive theres no need to call them niggers

also, if you obsess over mass immigration, just think "what can i actually do to stop it?"
you shouldn't get angry by things you can't change, only by those you can change
theres one thing you can change: marry and raise awesome kids
thats the only thing you can do, leave the rest with us

t. a /pol/ user
>>
>>18075774
Being nationalistic =/= racist. Nowadays a 60s hippie would be a racist. Keep going to /pol/ but take everything with a grain of salt. Btw be careful if you follow some libtard faggots advices (god knows this is the bluest pilled board in 4chan) you'll end up in tumblr or worse.
>>
>>18075812
>Keep going to /pol/ but take everything with a grain of salt.
this
just because it's on /pol/ and a bunch of people agree on something doesn't make it true. it can get easy to get caught up in the movement and just follow the hivemind.
>>
>>18075779
>>18075794
I'm being serious here. I've been jobless for nearly 2 years at this point. About a year ago, I reckon, is when I finally started going on /pol/ seriously. Up until that point I had always said "no, I will never look at racist material, I don't want to be racist". But I got addicted to /pol/, got behind Trump, all this stuff, and now racism has consumed my life I guess.

>>18075809
>keep this shit within your mind (like everybody else does)
I can't do that. That's like constantly thinking about how virtuous it would be to rob a store, and then trying to walk around and not rob a store.

If you see my point. I need to rationalise it in a different way. Maybe I should just stop blaming other races for my problems and get on with things. I think it would still be consistent to want to close the borders.

>>18075812
This whole "everybody left of Hitler is an SJW" mentality is precisely what I'm talking about - it's stifling, it means you end up blaming the world for your problems instead of taking action to improve yourself.
>>
File: ReneDescartes.jpg (162KB, 499x279px) Image search: [Google]
ReneDescartes.jpg
162KB, 499x279px
>>18075774
I visit /pol/ daily and you are a faggot if you claim to start hating a race, just because internet forum told you to do so. This is not redpill. You got brainwashed by half ironic community. Good job. I bet you have never met a refugee or a nigger do you? I even bet you are anxious underage teen. Dont poison your brain with topics you dont understand.
>>
I really do not understand people who can go on /pol/ and actually have their minds changed about anything. Like how fucking simple do you have to be for this to even be possible.

I see posts like this occasionally and I have to believe it's just trolls
>>
>>18075839

It sounds like you're already realizing your own problems here. Believing in what /pol/ says is ridiculous, because half of it is memeing, 40% are people that began believing the memes, and 10% are people that actually felt that way before the hivemind.

Start taking personal responsibilities. Immigrants aren't taking your jobs, unless the only thing you're literally qualified for is working in a field, the back of a kitchen, or a construction site.

Get over it.
>>
>>18075774
>letting the boards you browse decide over your life this much
Get a grip and value the things you work up to in your daily life more.

I do understand you somewhat though, i've went on that board frequently for a while and it wasn't relaxing a bit it just kinda made me tense and angry so i stopped using it completely and waste another thought on anything it involves
>>
>>18075842
I'm 25 years old
>half ironic
Yeah real funny

>>18075848
The entire board is devoted to right-wing politics, alt-right issues (even if they deny that they're alt-right), and support for Donald Trump. And support for white nationalism. And white supremacy. Etc.

If you go on it every day, how will that NOT change your views?

>>18075849
>Immigrants aren't taking your jobs
Firstly yes they do provide competition for jobs, especially for low-skilled jobs

But really, it's not about jobs. The main thing is about political power. The more minorities there are in a country, the more power they have. The more power to change the rules to their liking. And OUR power, necessarily, diminishes.

I'm British by the way, we're 87.1% white here, which is already a vast decrease from 93% back in 1991 (only 26 years ago).

Yes you're right I should take personal responsibility, but does that mean I have to give up beliefs about what is right for this country?
>>
File: obviouslyabasedfrog.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
obviouslyabasedfrog.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>18075875
You will be so easy to fucking debate its hilarious. I wish I had the time this night. I bet I can change your views in 1 week, if you are so easily influenced by internet board, it should be easy peasy for me.
>>
>>18075875
>If you go on it every day, how will that NOT change your views?
Because I have my own opinions. And I do go on it every day and I disagree with 99.9% of everything posted there. But it's just entertainment to me.

Taking it seriously is what I can't wrap my mind around.
>>
>>18075875

You're not going to get the right argument from me, probably. I'm American and slightly left-leaning, and for the life of me can't understand why anyone even gives a shit that their country is less white or whatever.

I just fail to see this "power creep" that some of you all say. I don't feel marginalized or like my voice is silent or anything.
>>
There are stormfags that browse /pol/ among shills and other retards.

Then there are redpills and you get addicted to the painful truth. Idk what to tell you, pretty addicted to knowing the truth myself although it's kind of a bad thing because it depresses me to know the true state of the world and its problems.
>>
File: pol.jpg (60KB, 800x481px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
60KB, 800x481px
>>18075873
Indeed. Pic related seems to capture /pol/ perfectly.

>>18075897
No, obviously I am influenced by the world as well - I have lived in London, and I have worked in an industry that is very SJW. To be honest, it wasn't even race that drove me to /pol/ - it was SJW stuff to do with feminism, "privilege", transsexuals, that sort of thing. But when there are WebMs of black people robbing stuff in every single thread, it sort of changes your mind on that issue.

>>18075906
>And I do go on it every day
That's the difference, I do.

And as I explained just above, I was driven to /pol/ by my dislike of real world SJWism. Two things really: 1) a woman screwed me over, and I think that coloured my perception of women, which drove me to /pol/ (I have now realised it's completely unproductive to think of all women as bad, because if I do, I'll likely never have a functioning relationship), and 2) I was seeing all this SJW crap in my industry which I wasn't happy with.

I only became so racist after people kept posting WebMs of black people looting stuff in every thread, as they do.

>>18075909
>I just fail to see this "power creep" that some of you all say.
Affirmative action is one of the worst examples. People that literally won't hire you just because of your skin colour.

>>18075910
>pretty addicted to knowing the truth myself although it's kind of a bad thing because it depresses me to know the true state of the world and its problems.
I have thought about this a lot, and I've realised that knowing "the truth" is fucking stupid

Yes, it is true, I don't doubt that, but you shouldn't spend all your time thinking about it

For example, there are kids from your school (some who maybe picked on you) who are now doing better in life than you are. That's some painful truth right there. Does it benefit you to think about that all the time though? No. What benefits you is focusing on what you can do to improve yourself.
>>
File: 1441843285932.jpg (20KB, 429x420px) Image search: [Google]
1441843285932.jpg
20KB, 429x420px
>asking a predominant leftist, sjw board if you should stop browsing /pol/
>>
>>18075945
>everything I dont like is sjw and leftist
>>
>>18075948
>proving his point
>>
File: 1440117343637.gif (1MB, 287x206px) Image search: [Google]
1440117343637.gif
1MB, 287x206px
>>18075774

/pol/ is a picture perfect example of human frailty.

In my experience, racism has never really been about anything else other than the human propensity to feel scared and alone and victimized and disenfranchised. We like to think that we're all independent and self-aware but when you look at the kind of people that white nationalism recruits its the same story; young, disenfranchised white kids who are down on their luck financially and socially; kids who maybe were victims of some kind of trauma or tragedy early on in their life; kids who feel like their country and society has forgotten about them.

Here's what I know; the human mind will go through any amount of mental gymnastics to convince itself that the things it believes are valid and just. I also know that the human mind is extremely adept at overlooking its own hypocritical nature, faults and lapses in judgement.

I understand a lot of this place is a meme; one big inside joke we perpetuate to distract ourselves from the tedium of everyday life but the amount of hurt, disenfranchised kids who come here looking for some group of people or race to blame for their problems is troubling.

I'm not trying to play into that drum-circle "kumbaya everyone hold hands and get along" bullshit but the amount of pointless conflict we put ourselves through just because we're incapable of admitting we're angry about feeling unloved and unnoticed in this giant world of people is staggering.

This is the fact, people; your opinions aren't your own. Your opinions are the direct result of your brain trying to make sense of the inherent loneliness, panic and insignificance that comes with being human. We're all just trying to make sense of this world and find purpose and at the end of the day its a shame that destroying other people is how some choose to find that purpose.

Its the same reason 75% of the world believes in God; because not believing in something, no matter how silly it is, can be soul crushing,
>>
>>18075774
Yes
>>
>>18075942
>That's the difference, I do.
There is no difference. I literally said I also go on it every day.

Anyway /pol/ didn't change you, you were always like this.
>>
>>18075950
please explain how
>>
>>18075957
>implying i'm reading any of that

learn to format a post, this isn't reddit sperglord.
>>
>>18075942

>it was SJW stuff to do with feminism, "privilege", transsexuals, that sort of thing. But when there are WebMs of black people robbing stuff in every single thread, it sort of changes your mind on that issue.

>I only became so racist after people kept posting WebMs of black people looting stuff in every thread, as they do.

The fact that you can be convinced to be racist just by being shown a couple videos of black people robbing things says to me that you "became racist" because you're a fucking idiot incapable of utilizing proper logic to inform your opinions of the world.

If I show you a bunch of WebMs of Mexicans juggling are you seriously going to walk out of your house and start expecting every Mexican you see to start juggling? Are you that ridiculously uninformed and susceptible to coercion?

Has it never occurred to you to investigate beyond the scope of the anecdotal evidence you've stumbled upon and form your opinions of the world based on shit you haven't been force fed from a fucking image board website?

The fact that people like you exist, people who can be so easily convinced of anything, scares the living shit out of me. It really speaks volumes about the human capacity for pure, blind evil.
>>
>>18075972

>I'm going to disregard your opinions because the paragraphs aren't shaped to my liking

Your parents must be real proud to have such a scholar in the family.
>>
>>18075980
it's also extra ironic because "___lord" is reddit slang
>>
>>18075957
>In my experience, racism has never really been about anything else other than the human propensity to feel scared and alone and victimized and disenfranchised.
I disagree. I think it's about tribalism (which most people seem to characterise it as).

Humans will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be tribalistic:

>People join tribes of people similarly wealthy to them
>People join tribes of people the same gender as them
>People join tribes who want to make money in the same way as them (businesses/industries)
>People join tribes who have the same interests as them
Etc.

White people do share something - European ancestry. As we know, different races, at the very least, have slightly different physiological properties - skin colour, facial structure, hair texture, and perhaps intelligence as well (with Asians scoring the highest on IQ tests), but this is controversial, of course. Perhaps general behaviour too, which would explain why different cultures across the world are so different to one another.

So yes, I see it as tribalism. And tribalism is actually GOOD (businesses, which as I say, are a form of tribalism, are encouraged, of course) - the reason we form tribes is because tribes are stronger than lone individuals.

None of this is to say that we *can't* achieve a post-racial society. Perhaps we can. In fact, it might well be inevitable. But I am just trying to explain why people are racist. I disagree with your characterisation.

For one thing, blue collar workers are racist aren't they? Are they "scared and alone and victimised and disenfranchised"? I don't think so - I think they are racist just because they don't like people from other races/cultures, they see them as a threat to their own position in the world.
>>
>>18075980
>>18075985
listen sweetie, why don't you first fix your shit post and THEN cry me a river like the reddit numale you are, okay hun?
>>
>>18075963
Ah whoops I thought you said "don't"

>Anyway /pol/ didn't change you, you were always like this.
False, I used to be a rabid progressive

I said why I became like this - bad things happened to me in life, and I probably should have taken steps to fix them, instead of turning to hating everybody and everything. But I felt justified in hating everybody and everything, because people have fucked me over forever - at least it feels like that, so I thought I'd turn to hating people. And that led me to /pol/, because /pol/ is where you can spew hate at people you don't like (women and immigrants).
>>
>>18075976
>The fact that you can be convinced to be racist just by being shown a couple videos of black people robbing things says to me that you "became racist" because you're a fucking idiot incapable of utilizing proper logic to inform your opinions of the world.
You realise that humans aren't logical, right? You realise that you, just like anybody else, are only interested in benefitting yourself, right? Logic has nothing to do with this - you are referring to that because you can't argue.

Let's remember that logic is not a fount of knowledge. Logic (which I studied at university, by the way - formal logic) is a system for deducing true conclusions from true premises. But if the premises that you supply are false, then the conclusions will be false also.

Ergo, claiming that something is "logical" begs the question: "logical given what premises? From which set of premises does your assertion logically follow? And, importantly, why should I accept those premises?"

>If I show you a bunch of WebMs of Mexicans juggling are you seriously going to walk out of your house and start expecting every Mexican you see to start juggling?
If I saw statistics to show that Mexicans, in every single country in the world where they exist, juggle more than any other ethnic group does, then I would form the opinion that Mexicans, either because of some genetic/biological disposition or advantage, or because of environmental factors that shaped their culture, have a higher tendency to juggle than other ethnic groups. In fact, if they were shown to juggle more REGARDLESS of which culture they find themselves in (that is, even after assimilating fully into a completely different culture), then I would probably think that there is some innate/biological tendency of theirs to juggle.
>>
>>18075976

Part II to this: >>18076021

>Has it never occurred to you to investigate beyond the scope of the anecdotal evidence you've stumbled upon and form your opinions of the world based on shit you haven't been force fed from a fucking image board website?
Why do you think /pol/ only has "anecdotal evidence"? It doesn't.

>The fact that people like you exist, people who can be so easily convinced of anything, scares the living shit out of me.
No, I'm only convinced of things based on evidence.

>It really speaks volumes about the human capacity for pure, blind evil.
Self-preservation actually.
>>
>>18076015
>I used to be a rabid progressive
lol no you weren't if all it takes for you to become racist is seeing webms of black people looting a store
>>
>>18076037
That's not "all", as I already explained. Sorry that your brain is too inadequate to process all of the information that I am providing you with.
>>
>>18075999

>listen sweetie, why don't you first fix your shit post and THEN cry me a river like the reddit numale you are, okay hun?

Doesn't change the fact that you just used formatting as an excuse not to read and analyze information.

>>18075993

And why do you think humans are tribal? Could it perhaps have anything to do with the human propensity to feel scared and alone and disenfranchised? The thing that I just said?

>>18076021

>Logic has nothing to do with this - you are referring to that because you can't argue.

You do realize that you just told me I can't argue because I'm using logic, right?

>If I saw statistics to show that Mexicans, in every single country in the world where they exist, juggle more than any other ethnic group does, then I would form the opinion that Mexicans, either because of some genetic/biological disposition or advantage, or because of environmental factors that shaped their culture, have a higher tendency to juggle than other ethnic groups. In fact, if they were shown to juggle more REGARDLESS of which culture they find themselves in (that is, even after assimilating fully into a completely different culture), then I would probably think that there is some innate/biological tendency of theirs to juggle.

/pol/ has turned your brain to mush. please step off a cliff.
>>
File: 1396380404316.gif (997KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1396380404316.gif
997KB, 500x332px
>>18076030

>No, I'm only convinced of things based on evidence.

Hey everyone, check this out. This kid just called WebMs of black people looting stuff "evidence".

>Self-preservation actually.

Use whatever justification you want. You're not in any danger, you're just a cunt.
>>
>>18076021
>If I saw statistics
You didn't though.
>>
>>18076115
>>18076117
Whoa whoa whoa guys give it a second here. He probably saw a bunch of completely unsourced charts that are in now way shape or form confirmation bias, too!
>>
>>18076112
>And why do you think humans are tribal?
Because of the reasons that I gave you. Lol maybe you should read instead of asking the same question again.

>You do realize that you just told me I can't argue because I'm using logic, right?
Is English not your first language?

Because it seems that you failed to understand what I said.

What I said was that nothing, by itself, is "logical" - it only makes sense to say that something logically follows from a certain set of premises. I'm guessing you haven't studied formal logic like I have then?

If you think that anti-racism is logical (which you seem to think) - which premises does it logically follow from? And more importantly, why should I accept those premises?
>>
File: sweden.jpg (94KB, 630x351px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
94KB, 630x351px
>>18076112
>>18076117
>>18076123
>you didn't though
Yes, it was a hypothetical scenario that the man presented me. How thick are you people? The man presented me with a hypothetical scenario of Mexicans juggling. That's why I ran with the hypothetical scenario.

Unless you are suggesting, through the analogy, that I haven't seen statistics to say, for example, that black people commit more crime than white people?

I've seen plenty of statistics for that.

In the US, the black murder rate is SEVEN TIMES HIGHER than the white murder rate. This is based on the FBI's statistics. You can see the 2015 figures right here:
>https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

You'll notice it records 4,636 murders committed by whites, and 5,620 committed by blacks. Despite the fact that blacks are only 12.6% of the US population (including black hispanics, like the stats do), while whites are 72.4% (again including white hispanics, like the stats)

Also let's take note of Sweden. See pic related. Those from Africa and the Middle East are highly over-represented in the crime stats. These stats are from Sweden's own government agency - you can read a story about these stats here:
>http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/we-should-practice-truth-statistics-even-when-it-hurts

As I said in my analogy, I don't know whether biological tendency or cultural causes are causing these high levels of crime. I tend to think it is probably biological though, given the fact that the separate races have evolved separately for tens to hundreds of thousands of years, and that there are easily observable patterns in the behaviours of different races (Asian as well as white and as well as black), and the sorts of cultures that these races produce, no matter where they are on Earth.

Let's see if you're capable of having a rational discussion about this (I doubt it).
>>
File: 635933563515010718.jpg (1006KB, 3066x2300px) Image search: [Google]
635933563515010718.jpg
1006KB, 3066x2300px
if you weren't a conservative before visiting /pol/ then the board is not for you
you're just edgy
>>
>>18076154
>Unless you are suggesting, through the analogy, that I haven't seen statistics to say, for example, that black people commit more crime than white people?
I am. Are you suggesting, in defense of your racism, that racism doesn't exist in this country?
>>
>>18076159
I was, but I wasn't racist

>>18076161
Do you mean America? (I am British like I said)

The conclusion that I draw, from the evidence that I have seen of crime statistics, and yes, from my personal experience as well, and my knowledge of the different behaviours of different races, is that behavioural differences between the races are, most likely, in part, explained by genes.

We have bred animals for their behaviours for thousands of years for their behaviours. We bred dogs and cats to be docile. Since behaviour can be selected through breeding of these animals, it stands to reason that such selection takes place in humans as well. I mean, of course it does. We (whites and Asians, at least) are no longer cave people, are we? We know there are physiological differences between us and cave people - we have lower testosterone levels, for example. Europeans with lower testosterone levels were selected for, for some reason. I would guess it's because the Europeans that were more co-operative (less selfish and individualistic) were better suited to survive the cold climates of Europe.

It stands to reason that those in Africa have similarly been selected by their environment. Take a look at sub-saharan Africa today, and it is INCREDIBLY violent. Vigilante justice is doled out in the street - people are smashed with rocks thrown over their heads, then burnt alive. They are also tied up behind cars and dragged through the streets.

Africa is much warmer than Europe - perhaps that's why high levels of co-operation and ingenuity were not needed, and thus not selected for, among African populations.

I predict you will try and object to what I've said, so here are some questions I present to you:

1) Do you deny that humans selected animals for their behaviours?
2) Do you deny that humans THEMSELVES have been selected by the environment, which has resulted in very intelligent Europeans surviving, and species like the Neanderthal dying out?
>>
File: 1487828542539.png (362KB, 784x532px) Image search: [Google]
1487828542539.png
362KB, 784x532px
>>18075999
>sweetie
>hun
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>18075774
You are one gullible and weak little fart if this is true.

>uuuuuuah the internet said niggers are bad and now I'm racist
You were always racist,
you just needed peer approval to get it out because you're an insecure little shit.
And since you realized that your beliefs steer from what is considered the norm you now seek validation for yourself.
>>
>>18077635
Wrong, read this: >>18076203

It delights me how stupid leftists are

Grow a fucking brain
>>
>>18077638
Dude just go back to your circlejerk echo chamber

>>>/pol/
>>
Have been unemployed for 2 years?
Dude, pol should literally be the last thing on your mind.

What the fuck are you even doing with your life?
Go out, meet real people without agendas and get a fucking job.
>>
>>18075774
If you have been here for more than 10 years then you should already know that pol is satire, everything started as a joke. In fact pol used to be incredibly liberal. (A lot of people will refuse this tough, I've been here much longer than you)

Pol is a meme
Only stupid people believe the pol.

Just try to be a polack irl. Where will that mind full of hate take you?
Do you really want every black person out of this earth? I don't think so

I don't like muslims, immigration and ghetto people but that is a matter of culture and education.
Just treat as you would like to be treated.
Pol is full of hate and war only benefits farmacies and goverments

Oh and by the way. Stop shitting on women for god's sake
>>
>>18077638
>Wrong, read this
I don't see anything that disproves the fact that you're seeking validation for yourself.

also
>implying /pol/ is wrong
>>
>>18077667
>Just try to be a polack irl.
>realized that most of my friends and family members are redpilled as fuck
>never been happier
>>
>>18077641
>isn't able to respond to a reasoned argument

Thought so

>>18077645
Nah

>>18077667
>I don't like muslims, immigration and ghetto people but that is a matter of culture and education.
Evidence suggests there are biological differences between the races

>>18077669
I'm implying /pol/ is RIGHT

>>18077671
That's pretty cool mang, unfortunately everybody I know is bluepilled, so knowing all this truth, and not being able to share it, is torture.
>>
>>18077681

Every person is different

Do you want to enslave black people again just because of these tiny IQ differences? Are you insane?
What do you want to do now then? Kill them all? That's not a viable solution.
>>
You hate yourself because of unemployment. You project this self-hatred on immigrants (the Other) to escape responsibility.

/thread
>>
>>18077703
Nah I think mainly I just want to change public attitudes.

White people need to regain their racial consciousness, just like blacks and Hispanics and Asians have theirs.

We should stop immigration, of course (unless it's high skilled immigration - we could possibly allow that). Stopping unlimited low-skilled immigration is something I definitely want.

And yes, we need to stop the relentless racism against whites that occurs from liberals every single day. This means that whites should be able to celebrate their European heritage just like other races celebrate their heritage; it means whites should not all be held collectively responsible for slavery and Jim Crow, when in reality, only a subsection of people living in the Southern United States were responsible for those things; it means that affirmative action should be abolished; it means that scholarships to university that discriminate on the basis of race should be abolished.

TLDR - we either have equality or we don't. Equality means equality. Which means giving the same rules to every race. If you're for "equality, but we're allowed to rip on white people because fuck 'em" - that's not equality.
>>
File: C2ttv2IXUAA-88n.jpg (69KB, 750x696px) Image search: [Google]
C2ttv2IXUAA-88n.jpg
69KB, 750x696px
>>18077724
>you hate the game of musical chairs

>you need to stop blaming your musical chairs loss on the ever-increasing number of participants while the number of chairs steadily dwindles

Liberals cannot tolerate viewpoints which are not liberal enough for their tastes.
>>
>>18077758
>whining that the game isn't fair because you're losing at it

typical cuckservative
>>
File: Nazi-spurdo.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-spurdo.png
57KB, 309x433px
>>18075774
>Now I obsess over the fact that we should defend our nations from mass immigration. But I guess more than that, I am now a complete fucking racist, when I never was before.

Sounds like you discovered the truth.
Don't stop there.
I suggest you look at what happened in weimar rebublic and see the parallels of the state of that country to our modern socieities.
Maybe then you'll understand that Hitler was right, and that the kikes need to be exterminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s&spfreload=1
>>
>>18075831
LOL

if it's on /pol/ you should by default consider it dubious information. it's a fucking echo chamber
>>
>>18077762
>I relish the inherent unfairness of life
>which is why I support open borders

Typical AnCap
>>
you've gotta root out and address the hypocrisy within yourself too hun. if you only direct those processes of reasoning and evaluation externally without also looking inward to do the same (which admittedly is quite a bit harder to do), you're gonna have a bad time. thus far itt you've claimed you were both a progressive and conservative pre-/pol/, implied and denied that this racist outlook you've acquired is a source of personal distress to you, and explained how & why formal logic is used before continuing to use it yourself to get your points across but after stating that you've decided knowing the truth is stupid.

all that sjw shit you found yourself immersed in? it's not yet worn off fully. in fact i'd almost be willing to bet the first half of this post will read like an attack to you. anyway. you went to a place out of anger and frustration seeking hatred and something or someone to blame, and that's precisely what you found and took away with you from it. what'd you expect to happen? being redpilled is as much about deciding to look honestly at yourself and make certain you're taking responsibility for your own life as it is about looking honestly at shit like race, the differences between the sexes, immigration, culture, society, etc
>>
>>18077779
You don't know what the term echochamber means if you think that /pol/ is one.

You can post whatever political opinions you like on /pol/ without being silenced. You will probably be mocked if you post some leftist idiocy there, but that doesn't make /pol/ an echo chamber in any fucking way.

/pol/ is full of all sorts of different political leanings, from straight up nazis, to ancaps, to libertarians, traditionalists, nationalists and so on.
>>
>>18075942
That's not how affirmative action works, dumbass.
>>
File: ancap and democrats.png (363KB, 1167x770px) Image search: [Google]
ancap and democrats.png
363KB, 1167x770px
>>18077781
>>
>>18077728
What exactly is white culture or racial consciousness, you fucking retard?

German culture? Yes. Irish culture? Yes. Scottish culture? Yes. British culture? Yes. Swedish culture? Yes.

White Culture? What the fuck is that, a predilection towards shitty sitcoms?
>>
>German culture? Yes. Irish culture? Yes. Scottish culture? Yes. British culture? Yes. Swedish culture? Yes.

White culture is the resistance to destroying German culture, Swedish culture, et al, via unchecked migration from the same sources - turning all the different nations of Europe into a copy-pasted cross section of one different region of the world in the name of "diversity."
>>
>>18077824
That's not culture, you fucking retard. Holy shit, how do you breath?
>>
File: 1756020108438.png (785KB, 1106x901px) Image search: [Google]
1756020108438.png
785KB, 1106x901px
>>18077828
Typical liberal, their idea of an argument is namecalling and venting their own anger.
>>
>>18077810
What is exactly is black culture or racial consciousness, you fucking retard?

West African culture? Yes. Afro-Caribbean culture? Yes. Central African culture? Yes. Igbo, Yoruba culture? Yes.

Black Culture? What the fuck is that, a predilection towards crime and watermelon?
>>
>>18077779
Rejecting evidence solely on the basis of where it comes from is called the genetic fallacy.

You should evaluate evidence on its own merits.
>>
File: cbckids1.jpg (22KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
cbckids1.jpg
22KB, 620x465px
>>18077797
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/cbc-no-caucasian
>>
File: laughing man.jpg (58KB, 580x358px) Image search: [Google]
laughing man.jpg
58KB, 580x358px
>>18077828
>how do you breath

I "breath" just fine.
>>
>>18077810
>predilection towards
>innovation, human advancement, objectivity tempered by compassion, morality, generosity, justice, duty, liberty, tolerance
ftfy
>>
>>18075774
bump
>>
>>18077785
>you've claimed you were both a progressive and conservative pre-/pol/
Yes, a progressive first, then a conservative, now a racist

>implied and denied that this racist outlook you've acquired is a source of personal distress to you
I'm conflicted - do you never find yourself conflicted about things?

>explained how & why formal logic is used before continuing to use it yourself to get your points across
He implied my argument was illogical. My argument was that it only makes sense to say something is "logical" if you can show that it logically follows from certain premises. Which is true. So I was challenging him to provide me the premises from which his views (presumably anti-racism) follow. And then why I should accept those premises.

Clearly you don't know how logic works then? I am not saying it's ineffective for arguing - the opposite. I am saying that if you claim something is "logical", you have to demonstrate which premises it logically follows from. No statement can be "logical" by itself - it can only be "logical" in respect to other statements, from which it either logically follows, or coheres with.

>you've decided knowing the truth is stupid
Where did I say that exactly?
>>
>>18075875
>his demographic is 87% of the population
>immigrants, aka noncitizens, can't even vote
>he's legit feared of them
lmao @ /pol/. You're nothing but a bunch of cowards. I wonder how you'll act when an actual threat presents itself.

>>18077887
how left were you before your time as a conservative? What did you think of Cameron?
>>
I was raised a liberal, with the idea that all conservatives are evil. This evil came from the fact that my idea of morality was exactly the same as liberalism itself; I was in an organized religion even though I thought I wasn't. Anything which doesn't follow the Democrat agenda is evil, so I just did as I was told my whole life.

I became a conservative after libs demonized me as a racist rapist nazi etc etc etc etc etc even after I gave them whatever they wanted. My life was penniless, abandoned by all, and under major threats from every angle.

After I converted, I started getting my life back on track again. Now I'm going to a REAL church instead of the church of liberalism, and I'm slowly starting to work my way out of the depression I've had since kindergarten.

They call it "being a decent person" because it's an organized religion. They won't admit it's an organized religion because then people would have the right to not believe them.
>>
>>18077893
You're trying too hard to fit in lmao. Go back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>18077925
>stop trying to fit in
>just leave already

/adv/ in a nutshell
>>
>>18077930
>that fast as fuck reply

See what I mean? Sigh...
>>
>>18075774
>Should I stop going on /pol/?
Yes. The only reason to go on /pol/ is to report /pol/shit.
>>
>>18077932
>talk shit
>expect no response

I could write a series of novels about the strange personality type we all call /adv/. Filling out the word count would be easy, but the hard part is getting it to sell.
>>
>>18075774
>I've been on 4chan for 10 years
Therein lies the problem. The fault is not in our boards, but in ourselves.
>>
>>18077893
I think you're largely right

>>18077902
>he's legit feared of them
As I said in this post - >>18077728 - I think public attitudes are the main thing that annoy me. And the hypocrisy of professing "equality", when it's not actual equality - e.g. it's fine to publish articles called "White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it", and "Why ‘White Genocide’ is Key to the Earth’s Survival". Yes, these are actual articles.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/12/30/why-white-genocide-is-key-to-the-earths-survival-white-genocide-from-baldwin-to-ciccariello-maher/
http://www.salon.com/2015/12/22/white_men_must_be_stopped_the_very_future_of_the_planet_depends_on_it_partner/

These attitudes are coming from the "globalist coalition", you might call them (like the Obama coalition) - white progressives, and most non-whites.

And yes, that definitely worries me. When the level of HATRED against whites is this high, of course I am worried of what the future of my country will be if current trends continue.

I also don't see the logic of allowing unlimited immigration on the basis that "it's nice". Logically, the only thing that matters to an individual is their own preservation. Why wouldn't I vote for things that are in my interest? Everybody else does. I will vote for my preservation, just like minorities do.

>how left were you before your time as a conservative? What did you think of Cameron?
I was very progressive, but not socialist. I've never been very left-leaning economically; my parents are both pretty laissez faire on economics, so I always have been as well.

But I supported women's equality, for one thing. And yes anti-racist I suppose, although I never really thought about race very much.

I liked Cameron because he's quite a socially progressive Conservative. Nowadays I'm a fan of May, because she's listening to the immigration concerns that our country clearly has. I didn't vote in 2010, but I voted Tory in 2015.
>>
>>18077906
>I was raised a liberal, with the idea that all conservatives are evil. This evil came from the fact that my idea of morality was exactly the same as liberalism itself; I was in an organized religion even though I thought I wasn't. Anything which doesn't follow the Democrat agenda is evil, so I just did as I was told my whole life.
Exactly

>I became a conservative after libs demonized me as a racist rapist nazi etc etc etc etc etc even after I gave them whatever they wanted. My life was penniless, abandoned by all, and under major threats from every angle.
Again, exactly - the truth of the matter is they want to destroy you, just because you're white. You see it all the time from liberals.

>White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it
http://www.salon.com/2015/12/22/white_men_must_be_stopped_the_very_future_of_the_planet_depends_on_it_partner/
>There will no longer be [German] majorities in our cities... this is a good thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

>After I converted, I started getting my life back on track again. Now I'm going to a REAL church instead of the church of liberalism, and I'm slowly starting to work my way out of the depression I've had since kindergarten.
That's good mang, maybe I should become religious, I have thought about it.

>They call it "being a decent person" because it's an organized religion. They won't admit it's an organized religion because then people would have the right to not believe them.
Indeed it is, and that's evidenced by the fact that they don't actually listen to scientific facts, even though they say they do.

There's evidence to say the races are different.
There's evidence to say that males and females are different, psychologically as well as physiologically (chiefly due to hormones).

They deny both these things.
>>
>>18077925
>>18077930
This. It's directly contradictory to say "you're trying to fit in" and then suggest "if you don't fit in with us here, then leave"

>>18077939
You report stuff on /pol/ just for being /pol/ stuff? Lol, how's that working out for you? What a waste of your time mate :D

>>18077973
This place values TRUTH. I have always been a naturally curious person.

I used to discuss things at length with my friends. Our theories about what's true about the world. But now, I can't do this anymore... they're bluepilled, and I guess I just know too much. Which sucks. But once you've seen the truth, how can you deny it to yourself any longer?
>>
>>18077887
>Yes, a progressive first, then a conservative, now a racist
ah gotcha now ook
>I'm conflicted - do you never find yourself conflicted about things?
of course. not faulting you here, mind, merely pointing it out as it's a step toward resolving the inner conflict, which i assume is a large part of what motivated you to make the thread, and because you missed it the first time anon pointed it out >>18077635 >>18077724
>Clearly you don't know how logic works then?
was a required part of the curriculum in grade 7. grateful for it too, probably second only to muh family in my not having gone full retard during the libshit marxist fuckfest that was post-secondary """education"""
>Where did I say that
>>18075942 near the end
>exactly?
you didn't. pardon, i misspoke - should've swapped decided for realised, my bad. point still stands though. also still not faulting you. just bringing apparent contradictions to your attention to help you get your thinking sorted.
>>
>>18075774
Real redpill is that the true enemy's live among us, they sell you eggs and vegetables, walk your dogs, fix your cars, bring you the news and give you your paycheck
And you can't be safe from the because they are always around and they never sleep and they never get bored and they never leave and they are always waiting for you to slip, for you to make a minor mistake and then they attack
They have been always waiting, since before you were born, that's stress, stress is knowing they are around always, they hate you you know, they always wanted you dead. Safety is only an illusion when they are around and good luck running away because they have made that impossible
>>
>>18078118
In other words, "the world is fucked."

Anyone with half a brain could figure that out.

People with ONLY half a brain will then try to start helping other people, only to be dragged down into the abyss with them.

The first rule of redpill is don't bother trying to redpill the unwilling. If someone hasn't felt themselves being left behind by their seemingly-perfect system, then they have every right and reason to be unwilling.

Christianity didn't spread by attacking the people who loved Romanism. It spread by offering safety and solutions to the people Romanism hated.
>>
>>18077893
>but if there were only one faction then there would not be continuous conflict.
sure there would be. conflict is what drives us forward. too little of it and we stagnate; too much or too severe or too starkly polarized for too long and we self destruct
>>
>>18077906
good post & good luck to you m8
>>
>>18078128
Society turns people into enemy's
Every single person is out there waiting for a chance to take me
They have 0 mercy they will rip me apparently limb by limb, I can never relax or take my guard down
Police could take my door down and kill me at any point for any reason
And that's police, picture what regular people with no rules and nobody watching over them could do to me
>>
>>18078129
This mixes metaphors with literals - logic goes out the window when you do that.

Non-metaphorically speaking, in order for there to be a war there must be multiple sides. The two sides might start out with the same flag. It could be as simple as two people from the same inner council, each of them enlisting their supporters and doing whatever they can to prevent the other guy from becoming the new boss.

But what I'm saying is, there are multiple sides and multiple flags in this case. There is no unity to speak of; the people who say there is unity don't even look at that place. They're making a blind assumption about a thing they're not willing to observe directly.
>>
>>18077794
I just went and it's a fucking alt-right, fuck the MSM echochamber. There might be a lot of other nutjob opinions represented (like ancaps and "pure" nazis), but it's very obvious to me that it's an echochamber, at least with regards to some opinions.

But why the fuck do you go there? It's a conspiracy-filled hub for stupid trolls and edgy teens. Do you realize that you only mentioned quite extreme, fringe ideologies?
>>
>>18078076
Just like an organized religion, they deny anything and everything which isn't convenient for them. They develop a trick for shutting others up, and then they apply this trick every single place they go.

The ONLY reason liberals won't admit to being a religion is because religions have to accept others' freedom to NOT follow them. Liberalism is one of two religions which has zero tolerance for not being part of them.
>>
>>18077856
Yeah, but you shouldn't be going to /pol/ in the first place.
>>
>>18078160
Delusional people actually say shit like this.

Wew
>>
>>18078157
You're doing what they all do.

You're pretending you've made an honest and sincere observation to reach your conclusions, when in fact your conclusions were already reached as a result of hearsay and the opinions of others in your camp. Watching a 90-minute CNN segment on something with dramatic music and monotone narrator is not the same as looking at something directly.
>>
File: Dubya04.jpg (90KB, 532x655px) Image search: [Google]
Dubya04.jpg
90KB, 532x655px
>>18078171
Liberals interject into other people's conversations, bringing nothing but trash.

wew
>>
>>18078092
>merely pointing it out as it's a step toward resolving the inner conflict, which i assume is a large part of what motivated you to make the thread
Yes I suppose it is, I'd like to find a way to exist and excel in life ideally, instead of not doing anything, like I'm currently doing.

>because you missed it the first time anon pointed it out >>18077635 >>18077724
The first of those posts says I was always a racist, but like I said, I wasn't always a racist.

I am not even committed to the idea that we HAVE to separate the races. I don't think I've said that in this thread. My position these days is that if a multi-racial society is going to work (and it seems it's probably an inevitability), then we must afford the same equality to everybody; this includes not ridiculing white people just because they're white. And allowing all ethnicities, including whites, to apply for all jobs, and to take pride in their heritage.

I do still believe that there are biological differences between the races - because the evidence does seem to suggest that's true. But that's a descriptive position, not a prescriptive position; just because there are, I think, biological differences between the races, doesn't necessarily mean we have to treat them differently.

The second of the posts said I hate myself because of unemployment, and that is PARTLY true, but I was hating myself, and getting into right-wing politics, and opposing immigration, for at least a year while I was still employed.

>was a required part of the curriculum in grade 7. grateful for it too, probably second only to muh family in my not having gone full retard during the libshit marxist fuckfest that was post-secondary """education"""
Apologies for the ad hominem when you're responding to me very politely. I don't know what grade 7 is, but I'm guessing that's early teens or something? That's pretty cool, I was never taught any until university.

(contd)
>>
File: nazi spurdo.png (67KB, 487x279px) Image search: [Google]
nazi spurdo.png
67KB, 487x279px
>>18078157
Because it is a source of truth in this time where every mainstream media is filled with agenda driven lies.

> Do you realize that you only mentioned quite extreme, fringe ideologies?
Yes, and?

I'm a fucking nazi m8. As in, I believe in taking over our corrupt democracy and installing national socialism in it's place. I support this manifesto fully.
http://www.vastarinta.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Our-Path.pdf

I'd gladly fucking kill all of these foreign scum and leftist traitors infesting my homeland.
>>
>>18078092
(short continuation of last post)
>Where did I say that
>>18075942 (You) near the end
Ah yes you're right, I did. As I say I'm conflicted, but I think there maybe is a valid point there. I guess it's the difference between knowing the truth, and obsessing about the truth.
>>
>>18078182
/pol/ is nothing

It's not a conservative board; it's 50% liberals and 98% shitpost threads. /pol/ is /b/ with political memes, just like /fit/ is /b/ with weightlifting memes.

Go to /r/ The Donald instead if you want a conservative community; this site doesn't do communities just like it doesn't do identities. The only people with names here are attention whores who wouldn't last 10 seconds on a normal internet board.
>>
>>18078182
Democracy is like the free market: people only mention it when they're looking for something to blame for the failures of other systems.
>>
File: 1487960197331.png (257KB, 460x684px) Image search: [Google]
1487960197331.png
257KB, 460x684px
>>18078182
nazi germany was extremely corrupt
>>
>>18078160
>Just like an organized religion, they deny anything and everything which isn't convenient for them. They develop a trick for shutting others up, and then they apply this trick every single place they go.

sounds familiar
>>
>>18078173
No. You're trying to make /pol/ sound like a better place for political discussion than it actually is. I'm not American, I'd never even consider using CNN as my go to media, so stop making assumptions about me. I jusr went to /pol/ and it's the same shitshow that it's been for a long time
>>
>>18078179
I'm not a "liberal"
>>
>>18075774
Yeah. Being racist and """""""redpilled"""" just stresses you out and makes you less productive. Just don't be an asshole and figure your own problems out and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18078148
>metaphors
wut
set aside the war and flags stuff and just take the words and the single point they were addressing at face value
>>
Guys I hate you
>>
I've been lurking and posting on /pol/ since Zimmerman, you stop being racist after a while, it's only a toxic environment if you take everything there seriously.

I think in all honestly, /pol/ has helped me to analyze facts more than I used to; I came in as a hardcore liberal, midway I became a white nat-soc, in the end I've seen the fault in both sides: it's a positive experience to engorge yourself in opinions you originally find dissenting.

I think the worst board is probably /r9k/, they normalize depression and anxiety so it motivates you less to overcome it, and some factors of depression and anxiety are loneliness and the inability to express emotions and in a community where everyone is the same in terms of the above, it's a big echo chamber that says it's okay to be depressed, a loner, a virgin, etc.
>>
>>18078455
That just goes to show how uninformed or just plain naive you must have been, if you went from being a "hardcore liberal" to a "white nat-soc" and then turned away from it again.

Seriously, have you people never learned anything about politics and political discussion before encountering /pol/? That's the only reason I can see almost justifying feeling like you do about /pol/
>>
>>18078455
This.
/pol/ was important to me in breaking the basically brain-washed liberal mindset I had before. I'm still very liberal but now I can much more clearly see blind opinion from people who simply think that's the "only real way" to see something.

But if you take anything seriously there you'll lose your fucking mind.

>>18078467
You're an idiot.
>>
File: groups in eu parliament.png (714KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
groups in eu parliament.png
714KB, 1500x1200px
>>18078157
>it has opinions I don't agree with, therefore it's "conspiracy-filled"
Please explain how alt-right or /pol/ beliefs are "conspiracy-filled" and I will try and rebut you.

>something is fringe, therefore it's wrong
That's a fallacy. Round Earth theory was VERY fringe for a VERY long time.

>>18078160
>>18078171
I think the problem is that both sides are out to get each other right now.

Most people are neither SJW nor alt-right.

Both make true claims, and both make some wilder claims, because they want different things.

>>18078163
Maybe I shouldn't, but it's addictive.

>>18078202
>It's not a conservative board; it's 50% liberals and 98% shitpost threads. /pol/ is /b/ with political memes, just like /fit/ is /b/ with weightlifting memes.
That's complete bullshit. People there genuinely do believe in right-wing ideologies. SOME people are just being ironic, yes - in fact a lot of the time, people are doing that.

But many people there are committed conservatives / alt-righters / white supremacists / whatever.

>>18078209
Democracy is something that people lose faith in when they feel they're not getting their way. Both the extreme left and the extreme right want to overthrow democracy, because they think that only their politics are correct, and the opposite politics must be suppressed by any means necessary.

>>18078234
>You're trying to make /pol/ sound like a better place for political discussion than it actually is.
You're right it is sometimes very hard to have a serious discussion there.

For example, I posted pic related the other day, because I wanted to have a serious discussion about the EU (these are the groups of the EU parliament).

Unfortunately it's hard to have a serious discussion; people will just say "FUCK THE EU, IT'S DEAD"

HOWEVER. It definitely IS possible to have good discussion, sometimes. I have had well-informed, reasonable, in-depth discussions on /pol/ before.
>>
File: AnCom.jpg (33KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
AnCom.jpg
33KB, 552x368px
>>18078078
>This place values TRUTH.

What place, /adv/?

First off, /adv/ is just a different kind of shithole. The entire purpose of /adv/ was to leech the relationshit out of /r9k/, in hopes of realizing moot's dream of creating a "random" board (/b/) that wasn't the same exact pigshit all day every day.

Second, anyone who says 'truth' like that is a liar, a hypocrite, and and entirely unconcerned with the truth. Capsing or shouting in a conversation is the hallmark of those who want to 'win' an argument by being louder than the other guy.
>>
>>18078467
When you're presented with new opinions and information that go against your own, it's normal to fight it off or gradually change your stance, it doesn't make me any more naive then someone who accuses someone of being naive based on no information on why he changed his POV.

People don't go to /pol/ to discuss all politics, they only go there to discuss social policies.
>>
>>18078507
>People there genuinely do believe in right-wing ideologies.

Notwithstanding.

There are also people there who believe in liberal ideologies, as evidenced by the DDoS-like perpetual waves of haterposting on the board.

>don'tcha just hate it when folks act like they have a point but all they really have is an opinion
>>
>>18078467
I can read a bunch of articles written by individuals with their own opinions, does that make me knowledgeable on politics?
>>
>>18075774

I go on poll and im black just to troll don't take anything their serieus nothing of that shit translates to real life
>>
>>18078242
I guess it's about how far one is willing to go. Am I willing to go and join a fascist group? I dunno, I have considered joining an anonymous one, but I dunno.

But yes figuring out one's one problems is important.

At the end of the day, one should do whatever brings oneself the most benefits.

>>18078348
Cool

>>18078455
>I think the worst board is probably /r9k/, they normalize depression and anxiety so it motivates you less to overcome it, and some factors of depression and anxiety are loneliness and the inability to express emotions and in a community where everyone is the same in terms of the above, it's a big echo chamber that says it's okay to be depressed, a loner, a virgin, etc.
I completely agree with you there, which is why I never go there

Interesting point about /pol/. You might be right.

>>18078467
>That just goes to show how uninformed or just plain naive you must have been, if you went from being a "hardcore liberal" to a "white nat-soc" and then turned away from it again.
>Seriously, have you people never learned anything about politics and political discussion before encountering /pol/? That's the only reason I can see almost justifying feeling like you do about /pol/
You're doing that thing childish liberals do, when they think their opinion is the only correct one, and every other opinion is incorrect.

Here's a question: do you understand why the rust belt voted for Trump? Can you understand their worries and anxieties? Personally, I think I can - and yes I can understand the worries and anxieties of minorities, liberals, women, as well. I think I'm pretty good at seeing things from all perspectives. But I don't think SJWs are. They just think everybody that doesn't agree with them should disappear.
>>
File: b78.jpg (130KB, 419x421px) Image search: [Google]
b78.jpg
130KB, 419x421px
>>18078525
>I go on poll and im black just to troll don't take anything their serieus nothing of that shit translates to real life
>nothing of that shit translates to real life
Sure, just keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>18078531
Please, you're making so many assumptions. Let me tell you something: white pride national socialism is not a legitimate political standpoint. Nationalism, socialism, etc. is, but any ideology based on racism and authoritarianism I will not take seriously. I've never discussed with a rational being who disagreed with me on that.

Yes, of course I understand their worries. If you'd stop framing me as a stereotypical liberal, it would be nice. I don't even live in the US, where I'm from liberalism means something entirely different. But yes, I think I understand their worries and anxieties. What does that have to do with white national socialism?

By putting your political opponents into pre-made boxes of opinions, you're just aiding the polarization of society and political conversation. Stop using stupid buzzwords like SJWs and start forming an independent opinion.
>>
>>18077893
Announcing a sage is against the rules
>>
>>18078515
No, 4chan in general. 4chan is brutally honest.

>First off, /adv/ is just a different kind of shithole. The entire purpose of /adv/ was to leech the relationshit out of /r9k/
/adv/ offers a very different perspective to /pol/ though, which is why I wanted to ask here.

>Second, anyone who says 'truth' like that is a liar, a hypocrite, and and entirely unconcerned with the truth. Capsing or shouting in a conversation is the hallmark of those who want to 'win' an argument by being louder than the other guy.
I "capsed" for *one* word, "TRUTH". That was it. As I say, 4chan values brutal honesty, in a way that you don't get in real life. And as I also said, I am a naturally curious person. I think that's why I'm so addicted to 4chan. It allows me to understand the world, in a way that my real life social interactions don't. I feel like my real world friends (who I am increasingly alienating myself from) won't admit to aspects of the truth that I know to be true. And that frustrates me. So I come here, to find people who are willing to discuss these things.

>>18078519
There are some liberals on there, but I bet you that 90% of the leftie stuff is either a) paid trolls like Shareblue, or b) normal /pol/acks who are just trolling for the lulz. Genuine lefties on /pol/ are rare, but yes there are some.

>>18078518
>>18078524
Both these are good posts, and yes that guy is an idiot.
>>
>>18078540
>white pride national socialism is not a legitimate political standpoint.
Yes it is

>Nationalism, socialism, etc. is, but any ideology based on racism and authoritarianism I will not take seriously.
Because you're bluepilled, fair enough

"Rational being". That's a funny one. Because it allows you to say "IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, YOU'RE NOT A RATIONAL BEING" - which means you don't have to engage in a reasoned argument. Heh. Funny.

Basically you're admitting that you don't have good, solid, reasoned arguments for your position then? You ignore certain viewpoints because you're too intellectually incapable to convincingly argue against them?

>By putting your political opponents into pre-made boxes of opinions, you're just aiding the polarization of society and political conversation.
That's exactly what you just did, so I clearly have no reason to engage in discussion with you, because you are obviously not looking for a discussion, you are only looking to pat yourself on the back. Fair enough. Enjoy the 8 years of the Trump presidency, kid.

>start forming an independent opinion.
Says the guy not willing to engage with those who hold independent opinions. Heheheh.
>>
>>18078551
Fuck it, keep believing that you're superior to me. Some opinions are better than other opinions, fact. If you cannot see why a political ideology from the 1920's, that incorporates emotional (in opposition to rational) beliefs about racial superiority and an authoritarian ruler, I don't know what to tell you.

Stop calling me bluepilled, liberal, SJW, etc. You're just an alt-right robot, spouting all the slogans they've taught you on /pol/ and the_donald. You're as far as you could be from having formed an independent opinion

I'm not in the US, so I don't have to live under a Trump presidency. I'm worried for the sake of the American people, though.
>>
>>18078582
Fuck it, keep believing that you're superior to me. Some opinions are better than other opinions, fact. If you cannot see why a political ideology from the 1920's, that incorporates emotional (in opposition to rational) beliefs about racial superiority and an authoritarian ruler, doesn't deserve to be taken seriously, I don't know what to tell you. *
>>
>>18078582
>>18078585
All that drivel, and not a single argument in it.
>>
>>18075774
Yeah youre blaming unseen people for your own problems.

Feminists use the patriarchy, black people use the white man, muslims use infidels...

See what happened to them and is happening to you?

Your life sucks and youre mad and want it to be someone elses fault so youve grabbed the simplest most convenient answer and filled your head with whatever garbage anyone offers that makes sense and makes you look like the good guy.
>>
>>18078599
Oh shut up, there are arguments and it's not like you/the guy I was answering has been delivering very solid argumentation either.
>>
>>18078582
>>18078585
>Fuck it, keep believing that you're superior to me.
Where the fuck did I say that?

>Some opinions are better than other opinions, fact.
That's what YOU have said, by saying that there are some ideologies you won't even engage with.

>If you cannot see why a political ideology from the 1920's, that incorporates emotional (in opposition to rational) beliefs about racial superiority
Well this is false for all sorts of reasons. First off, humans are fundamentally emotional. YOUR political ideology, whatever it is, is fundamentally grounded on your emotional desires, just like everybody's. Try and prove this wrong - you can't. Our emotional desire to live is the most important thing to any one of us.

Also, as I've already said in this thread, differences between the races is grounded in fact. I'm not saying that any race is "superior", in EVERY respect, to the others, by the way. Africans are, in general, better at running - hence why they dominate the Olympic sprints. East Asians are the best at mathematics, which is why they excel in that field.

>Stop calling me bluepilled, liberal, SJW, etc.
Then starting making arguments, so I don't have to.

>You're just an alt-right robot
You have just done what you accuse me of doing - throwing around slogans. I have presented some of my argument, are you intellectually capable of responding to it is the question? Let's see if you are.

>You're as far as you could be from having formed an independent opinion
This isn't an argument. You haven't given me any reasons why my opinion is wrong.
>>
>>18078611
There are zero arguments. You haven't offered any arguments.
>shut up
>you're just an alt-right robot
>keep believing you're superior to me
>if you can't see X, i don't know what to tell you
>you're not an independent thinker

None of these are arguments. You need to provide REASONS why my position is wrong, and why your position is right.
>>
>>18078602
What if it's factually true?

I probably shouldn't obsess about the truth, but the fact that others deny plain facts angers me.
>>
>>18078650

Let me see your facts. We should look at them together. And keep in mind i dont think youre stupid.

While youre at it, and while were talking about people who are making themselves look exactly like you look now:

Black people are totally correct. White people did buy them as slaves. White people did treat them like subhumans for a few hundred years. White people have been conquering everyone (more the english spanish french and portuguese i know i know)

And because theyve focused all of their energy on these "facts" theyve decided YOU sitting there are an animal totally undeserving of any kind of life, dignity or respect. The same way middle eastern muslims only see american bombs flying through their windows so they think you deserve to get steam rolled by a truck at a christmas market.

Youre way away from all of that bullshit. Youre just a dude who fell out of a vagina in a crazy ass world and wants to do well for yourself. And look at the beliefs and hatred youre picking up because you said yourself, you *cant get a job*!!! This is very typical behaviour my friend. Of any human.

Same deal with them, they fell out of a vagina in a shithole and they watch friends on their tv for hours on end while theyre getting ass raped by their governments/neighbouring tribes/drug cartels. Some of them want your job. Some of them want you dead.

But it all came from the fact their lives suck and to them yours doesn't so fuck you. The same hate breeded by the same cause. And they just want to blame someone for their shitty condition and they want it to be better.
>>
>>18078180
>I'd like to find a way to exist and excel in life ideally, instead of not doing anything, like I'm currently doing.
you're currently searching learning, and refining, no? that's not nothing. you'll find a way or you'll make a way and it'll happen because you took the steps to seek it out. count things as what they are. objectivity's so important in part because of the profound impact perception can have.

the point both posts were illustrating is that the presence of others who are working against you is something to remain mindful of rather than resentful of, because your success still requires enormous effort and steadfast dedication from you whether their presence is a factor or not.

>racist etc
racism itself is descriptive rather than prescriptive. the assumption that ill or unfair treatment must necessarily follow acknowledgement is why the mere notion itself is so demonized and unsurprisingly comes from the people who've a strong tendency to go the self-fulfilling prophecy route with it. thus demonizing racism by default is declared the only reasonable course of action, and any suggestion that they themselves are racist is declared preposterous, and anyone who wonders if they might be legitimately retarded gets current year'd and is declared racist

>Apologies for the ad hominem when you're responding to me very politely.
no worries
>I don't know what grade 7 is
oh. well fug. i thought you guys referred to it that way. maybe i was thinking of ausfags. in any case yeah, about that age. nothing super intensive of course but provided a good foundational understanding to build upon. was p neat.
>there's a valid point there. I guess it's the difference between knowing the truth, and obsessing about the truth.
agreed
>>
File: slaves.jpg (166KB, 1203x768px) Image search: [Google]
slaves.jpg
166KB, 1203x768px
>>18078675
>Let me see your facts.
I made a good post with some crime facts right here: >>18076154

>Black people are totally correct. White people did buy them as slaves.
But here's what they, or in fact white liberals, don't seem to get: Africans are the ones that enslaved and sold the slaves.

Also, Brazil was the largest importer of slaves. Did you know that? And when you add the whole of South America, it vastly outnumbers the US. Same with the Caribbean. See pic.

>And because theyve focused all of their energy on these "facts" theyve decided YOU sitting there are an animal totally undeserving of any kind of life, dignity or respect. The same way middle eastern muslims only see american bombs flying through their windows so they think you deserve to get steam rolled by a truck at a christmas market.
>But it all came from the fact their lives suck and to them yours doesn't so fuck you. The same hate breeded by the same cause. And they just want to blame someone for their shitty condition and they want it to be better.
Right okay, so you're saying I'm just as bad as black people who blame whitey for their problems. You probably have a point to be honest. In fact I think you are right.
>>
>>18078675
>>18079110
BTW I don't blame you if you don't want to scour that post for the facts. So I'll just give you a TLDR of the two facts that I quote:

1) The black murder rate is 7x higher than the white murder rate in the US
2) In the latest Swedish statistics before Sweden decided to stop recording ethnicity in its crime stats, foreign born people in Sweden were much more likely to commit crime. Especially those from North Africa / Arab countries.
>>
>>18078801
Very helpful post, thanks

>racism itself is descriptive rather than prescriptive. the assumption that ill or unfair treatment must necessarily follow acknowledgement is why the mere notion itself is so demonized and unsurprisingly comes from the people who've a strong tendency to go the self-fulfilling prophecy route with it. thus demonizing racism by default is declared the only reasonable course of action, and any suggestion that they themselves are racist is declared preposterous
You have a point here. I wish liberals would realise this, though, when they decide to essentially be racist against whites. They think that attacking whites will make up for the crimes of the past, but that is very very stupid in my opinion. Firstly, the people existing today didn't commit those crimes - in fact probably the majority of whites in America today don't have any slaveowner ancestors (especially since so many of them will be descended from Europeans who migrated to the US in the 20th century, long after slavery); and also, there are probably many BLACKS / mixed-race people who are descended from slaveowners too. And secondly, attacking whites is just going to provoke racism. Because it breaks the rules of the post-racial society, basically. The rules that liberals profess to care about.

>oh. well fug. i thought you guys referred to it that way. maybe i was thinking of ausfags. in any case yeah, about that age. nothing super intensive of course but provided a good foundational understanding to build upon. was p neat.
We have "year 7", "year 8" etc., but I think yours is either a number higher or lower for each year, for some reason.
>>
>>18079113
Sure is. And i embrace facts. And i know they were sold by blacks. Common ignorance.

And their murder rate is definitely very high (which personally ill blame sociology and condition for)
But check this one.

Their IQ in the 1960s on average in the 1960s was something like 20 points lower than whites.. Thats the difference between a common worker and a total retard.

Now its something like 5 points lower. Evolution and genetics simply cannot make a jump that big in a generation, and the truth is equality and better access to education is the only thing that can actually do that.

Theyre catching up.

So right now theyre definitely still behind. But if trends continue itll level out.

So which side are you on? You can hate the current ones for the mongoloids they can be, or you can focus on the better ones and the fact theyre in an upward trend and take a more upward approach.

Going back to my original point... This is the big tricky part.

You will not be wrong whichever side you choose. But why not be more helpful than hateful.

If not for them, for you. Being angry is a burden and it hurts you more than anyone else. Im not even asking you to be liberal because a healthy democracy requires a right winged pov.

People like you being honest brings this shit to the table and that leads to analysis and better solutions.

If we all just pretended there was no problem and everythings fine and dandy like the far left does, wed get nowhere.
>>
> Now I obsess over the fact that we should defend our nations from mass immigration

How is this wrong? I mean obsessing about it is a bit weird (unless it has an immediate impact on you) but it's a legitimate view to hold.

I go on /pol/ daily and am perfectly functional. So not sure how you can blame it for anything really; even when it comes to personal views I've still maintained a relatively centrist outlook on things.

You're fine OP. Only thing I can say is to remain critical of everything, especially stuff on /pol/. Not that there isn't truth posted there but I'd say most people there a lazy posters and aren't likely to fact check a lot of what they'll say. It's the biggest disadvantage of 4chan to be honest, there's no accountability when you're anonymous.

In terms of racism, if the statistics are true and its proven that different races have different capabilities then...how is it racist to recognize that? Pretty sure this is the main argument of /pol. As long as you keep in mind that you will meet lots of exceptions to the rule in your day to day life and that people born x way still deserve respect, then I don't see how you'd be a bad person for recognizing these differences.
>>
>>18075774
>But I guess more than that, I am now a complete fucking racist, when I never was before.
Before I even read the thread to see if someone else has told you, here's the thing you should have already been aware of: /pol/ does NOT change people. You always were a racist, you just weren't politically engaged enough to notice it. The reason you obsess over defending your nation from mass immigration isn't because /pol/ made you a nationalist - it's because /pol/ made you aware that a lot of people aren't and so a lot of immigration happens.

So, yes, /pol/ has nothing to do with this. You are exactly who you were before, just more self-aware of how you're a shitty person.
>>
>>18075875
>give up beliefs about what is right for this country?
You should give up on the "us versus them" mentality desu sempai. Lots of British SJWs will vote for garbage, so having more power for British people isn't really always great
>>
>>18079235
>you're a shitty person
And you're either some shitskin nigger or spic, and if you are white than you disgust me you sympathizer.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-22+at+02.05.34).jpg (62KB, 517x393px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-22+at+02.05.34).jpg
62KB, 517x393px
>>18079262
Cry moar it feels so good
>>
I stopped going on /pol/, made my life a lot more peaceful. Also the bible.

It's just a place that cultivates hate for the most part. Frustration with humanity, dissatisfaction with government policies, etc. No peace of mind there.
>>
>>18079272
Go hug a sandnigger. It probably feels good for a dumbass like you.
>>
>>18079262
theres nothing funnier than a /pol/kid going full retard
its like they dont read what they type
>>
>>18079277
Why do you come to /adv/ then? It is basically the same shit but with different topics. Same opposing trenches, same constant infighting in both trenches.

If you really want to be happy, stick to old fashioned message boards. I'm only here because my old ones were tied to things which no longer exist.
>>
>>18079291
The two of you look the same. Seriously please go find something better with your time; it looks a lot better for you when you're someplace else and there's only one screaming retard in the room.

Honestly seriously truly all you're doing is prolonging a very bad thread that's little more than a screencap of the name /pol/.

>successful troll is successful
>>
>>18079291
There's nothing funnier than unenlightened, misguided, sympathizers getting raped, murdered, and robbed by the people they so highly covet. It's like they don't see the world around them and how bad niggers and sand niggers make it. It's like they don't believe in all the facts that prove how bad niggers and sandniggers are.

Chicago is on pace to beat 2016 for murders. It's all black on black crime. Muslims are literally tossing gay people off rooftops for just being gay. But hey let's tolerate them.

While what I say may come off as brash, and racist to you, it's all just how the world really is and if you can't handle it then that's your problem.
>>
File: 1487892448176.png (12KB, 668x440px) Image search: [Google]
1487892448176.png
12KB, 668x440px
>>18079312
>>
>>18079324
Nice argument, typical liberal.
>>
>>18079324
These are mainstream ideas now. This is Trump's America.
>>
>mfw black
>mfw frequently browse /pol/
I never asked for this
>>
>>18079347
Nothing wrong with being black, just don't be a nigger.
>>
>>18079335
delusion
>>
>asking for /adv/ when it's full of self deprecating faggot college age liberals who have no idea how women work

If you're actually racist from going on /pol/, you're fucking retarded. Like seriously, you need a mental evaluation for autism if you took one of their white supremacist posts/nazi threads seriously and bought into it.
Black people aren't inherently terrible. If you're going to hate blacks, hate their culture that promotes anti-authority figures and drugs. A whole, fuck ton, of drugs.

There's traditional black culture that's mainly conservative, look at MLK or someone. He was religious, a family man, and had moral values. Now idols in black culture consist of people who go "SKIR SKIR SKIR GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" in the background of songs.

Don't listen to this place for advice, and don't fully listen to /pol/, you're an idiot if you take most of it seriously. This board is obviously going to tell you not to. I'd say keep going on it, but stop being fucking retarded and actually THINK about issues and how they could be fixed. You'll end up right of center, but not nazi-extreme-white-ethnostate retardation.

Do some real thinking, faggot. If you're sitting here going, "AGH, BLACKS ARE VIOLENT, THAT'S WHY CHICAGO HAS SO MANY DEATHS!", you're retarded. If you sit there thinking, "Hmm, what differences are there in inner city youth? Drug use is more prevalent, and their culture glorifies drugs, crime, and anti-authority/anti-white speech. Maybe it's a culture issue that bleeds into violent action?" And then you look at the things egging on this culture, and etc, and I'm sure you'll eventually find yourself slighty right of center.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.