[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTSD anyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I want to focus on how to relieve the stress and anxiety without drugs so people know what to expect, how to recognize, and counter act PTSD.

First hand accounts with stories please.
>>
You dont.

Try meditation or hanging around other like minded people.

I have MVA ptsd and it still surfaces after 10 years. Adderall and Tobacco and other relaxing drugs have helped.

Ive also been abused heavily by women so I'm not really into relationships or sex. Again drugs have kinda forced me past the pain.

Dont rule out drugs for they could be your only hope. Wait until we have decent augmentation support. Medical science will fix everything for you.
>>
>>18075416
One thing. Op asked for one thing. Faggot.
>>
>>18075404
I have pretty bad PTSD. Here is what i do.

drink less caffeine, sugar and stimulating stuff.
lay down and count to 100 when freaking out.
Accept sometime i am just gonna freak out.
Accept some things are beyond your control.
Escape into reading, games and stuff like that often.
Work out to control anger.
>>
Male here.

When I was young my mom had a drug addicted boyfriend. She and he had past sexual abuse. One day after the death of their young daughter my mother was away. Her boyfriend and she were likely arguing and myself and my brother were left at home. Her boyfriend 6'0", alcoholic, meth addict... Convinced me to drink some alcohol. He placed a pill in the alcohol. I tasted the pill and refused to drink it. This is where things take a turn.

Joe was a disgusting mess of drunken anger and rage. There was nothing sexual about this. He was ready to rape. I was about five or ten at the time.

After being forced to drink the booze I was led to a closet where he had placed a sheet over the doorway. Hole in the area where my crotch was. He proceeded to place my penis into his mouth, sucking it, holding me in place, and groping me.

I refused him after some time and looked through the hole. It was Joe. Lipstick on his lips and talking in a high pitched voice. This shocked me. I called him a, "fuckibg faggot" and struggled to get away.

I was forced inside of the closet and stripled bare. He struck me in the back of the head repeatedly. I woke up unconscious and in pain. He was raping me.

I recoiled in horror. I couldn't move, paralyzed with fear. Again with the punches and I was out.

Now my memories are a bit fuzzy as to how I left the closet and what happened next bit my mother had arrived. Joe was in a tizzy trying to clean up the mess. He told my mother I was acting up and running wild cutting a hole in the bedsheet, ECT...

Next thing I know she is whipping my ass hard. She asks Joe why my face was red and he said he hit me to make me stop or something like this. Fuzzy memory part.

Next thing I know he has my mother against the wall by her throat, with a knife and he threatens to kill us all unless she agrees to silence.

She did keep silent and she helped cover the whole thing up.

Cont...
>>
>>18075466
I have just recently remembered the events of that day. The broken memories were always there but I was horrified inside. Had no way to understand them growing up. Just horrific feeling of terror and fuzzy visuals of the scene after. Drugs must have kicked in late.

My sore jaw was what did it to me. Made me think back. That and the pain I had from shitting. I remember that real well.

I went strictly organic and vegan six years ago which helped. I plan on practicing yoga, meditation, doing cardio exercise often, getting out in the sun more, and patience. Shits hard man.

Good luck everyone.
>>
>>18075435
I do the games and reading thing but my family doesn't understand and thinks I'm just lazy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.