[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I used to flirt with has a bf. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

>be me 3-4 years ago
>Meet this girl in high school who I like
>We used to talk almost everyday in class and we would sometimes text
>Clear signs of liking each other as she we would flirt with each other when we would hang out with friends after school (do this for about 2 years without making a proper move)
>Graduate
Fast forward 1-2 more years
>she goes to a different University, thus I barely see her anymore and I rarely text her
>on the few times we she each other we still act flirty
>we would get drunk and hug and kiss on the cheek whenever I saw her (note she would give me long intimate hugs, also I’ve seen her hug guys before but never to the degree she used to hug me as she would basically be squeezing me tight when she hugged me)
>still flirting, she tells me she misses me and wants to see me more often
>Never asked her out
>still have feelings for he
> recently chilled with her and friends before New Year’s with my friends
Fast forward about 2 months
>find out 2-3 days ago that she recently got a bf
>tfw heartbroken
>I remember when used to flirt with each other
>I still have feelings for her and I know I should have made a move along time ago
>I was a shy good-looking guy in high school and didn’t have the balls to ask her out. But liked flirting with her.
What do /adv/?
Do I accept the fact that I’m a puss or should I slowly try to start texting her and rebuild our old relationship of talking to each more often and wait for her to dump her boyfriend?
Should I tell her about my feelings?
I’m in need of some advice here as I don’t know what to do anymore.
>>
Don't go for her when she just got a new boyfriend, dude. I highly doubt you'll have a chance.
>>
>>18075253
You've known her for 4 years and never escalated the relationship. You blew it years ago m8, now accept it and get out.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.