[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worried. Wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: worried.jpg (16KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
16KB, 360x360px
>boyfriend of 1.5 years
>7.5/10 (for me)
>sweet by nature, doesnt say romantic shit to me but super caring and loving
>always loved by his friends
>can easily make new friends in new environment
>has a VERY addictive smile (fangs)
>he can make people smile by just smiling
>very curteous to everyone, with thanks and please
>lots of friends
>made friends with the cleaners (at university)

I intend to marry this guy, I WANT to build a family with him. But fucking hell, the amount of attention this guy gets is off the chart. I noticed that girls in the university is eyeing on him. The only thing that kept me sane back then is because we were in the same uni and I was able to snatch him first. Now that he started working, I'm getting a bit worried.

3 weeks into the office and almost everyone likes him. I'm pretty sure there are of girls who has eyes on him now. How do I stop being an insecure little shit?
>>
Additional information that gets me even more worried.

>my girlfriends like him
>we always hang out with him around
>they say if i ever leave him they'll take him
>"please dont leave him because if you do I will take him haha xD"

Hearing this is flattering but it does get me a bit insecure especially when they've said this multiple times.
>>
>>18074978
If you trust your boyfriend that he wont do anything then that is nothing to worry about. I understand how you feel , its the same with me for my girlfriend. She is beautiful and guys go for her all the time. But I said to her , im kinda worried about it. She insured me its okay ,that she doesnt care about them and the only guy she sets her eyes on are me.

Feel free to talk to him about it, or just spark it up midway ina convo see how he reacts. Communication is key in a relationship . Good luck
>>
Youre not good enough for him. Let your friends get him.
>>
>>18074952
Definitely start being possessive and tell him it's his job to adjust to your insecurities. Then watch him suffocate and realise he's not even him anymore. After that he'll leave and your problem will be solved.

Okay, now for the serious part. Ask yourself why are you insecure. Is it because you're not trusting him enough, or is it because your self esteem?
>>
Just try to be the best you can be for him. Theres not much you can do other than trying to better yourself. Whatever you do, dont fight with him about it. You could discuss it a little with him CALMLY if it'll make you feel better to hear him say he wont leave you, but that could freak him out and feel suffocated, so it depends on how your relationship is.
>>
You're dating an alpha and genuinely nice guy, what's your problem?
>>
it's hard for guys and girls to stop thinking of each other like themselves. if your guy were a girl, yes, it would be worrying. but he's a guy, so it's not. just give him food and sex. a good way to scare him off is by forcing him to commit (even in his own mind). he might spend the rest of his life with you, but that's only something you'll know when he dies.

you don't have to do anything to keep him around, you have to keep the relationship good. so put work into that, but don't freak out about it. just pull your weight and he'll have no reason to leave. if you start noticing problems, don't overreact, just bring it up and be interested in getting through that particular problem. just focus on the day, don't try to solve an entire relationship's worth of issues all at once.

and, if you do break up, it'll tear you to pieces, but you'll survive it and do it all over again. it's not that bad. i mean it is, but it's equally good.
>>
>>18076208
I forgot to add, you're trying to better yourself so that YOULL feel better and like you deserve him.
>>
Your boyfriend knows he is in demand. He chooses to stay with you. My girlfriend gets hit on a lot. But I can't expect her to quit living her normal life because she is good looking. Any woman could cuck a man at any time. Especially as good looking as she is. So ultimately I don't worry about it, because it isn't something I can control. If she cheats on me, she cheats on me and I leave her and that is that.

Instead, focus on being the best girlfriend possible to him. If you love him, and care about him, and do the wife material shit he will never leave you, as long as you respect him. I promise.
>>
File: roll-safe.jpg (39KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
roll-safe.jpg
39KB, 1200x784px
>>18074952
They can't take your man
if they're all dead
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.