[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I shallow or is this a legitimate dealbreaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: thumbthumb.jpg (61KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
thumbthumb.jpg
61KB, 650x365px
The dumbest shit just happened to me and I seriously have no idea what to do.

>Be me
>Get broken up with by the girl I love
>Feelsrealbadman
>A few months later, download Bumble (basically a different version of tinder)
>Match with grill, decide to grab drinks

So far so good

>Get to bar, grab a table
>Be drinking, talking, opening up to each other
>Actually really hitting it off
>This girl is cute and cool, I'm feeling good about this

Then it takes a sharp left turn

>Conversation shifts to hobbies, I mention I play guitar
>Use this opportunity to compare hand sizes, I put out my hand and she puts hers to mine (I do this all the time with girls it's a great way initiate non creepy physical contact)
>Then I put out the other hand and tell her to put her other hand out
>She refuses
>Think she's joking, asks her to do it again
>She refuses again and I can tell she means it
>confusedandworried.jpg
>She tells me she was born without a specific bone in her thumb, has had many surgeries on her hand and arm
>Shows me

Her arm was like 2/3 the size of a regular arm, no thumb, and the fingers were like small and kind of atrophied.

I didn't know what to say, and I could tell it sucked for her, having to explain this every time she met someone new. It was extremely awkward for a few minutes but I diffused the situation eventually just so we wouldn't have to talk about it anymore.

So yeah. Maybe it's shallow or ABLEIST LEL but I don't know if I can get past that. She is a cool girl and is cute too, but the hand man... idk. Looking for opinions/advice/talk some sense/hearty keks
>>
>>18074947
Her pussy is normal.

Dont be an idiot.

captcha: goodwill consu
>>
>>18074947

I would have trouble with that too. I'm ocd so I would be internally screaming in their presence.
It does suck for her but she needs to be upfront about that shit in her profile
>>
I don't think it's shallow.
As we've all now said, it sucks for her that she has that, but you have no obligation to stay with someone you can't be comfortable with. It's better now over down the line realising you can't deal with it.
>>
>>18074947
Its something you would have to get used to. Don't be a faggot though. Its gonna take you by surprise at first but you should have comforted her that its something that people who stay in her life will not be bothered by. Its different, but what you care about is if it effects the relationship with you in a meaningful way.
Like maybe you have this huge aversion to disfigured body parts, then its legit. But it sounds like you just don't like it because its different which is shallow.
>>
>>18075846
Not so much that it's different but let's just be frank, it's unattractive, or at least less attractive than a girl with both hands. It's not her fault, but it's not ugly people's fault for being ugly either
>>
>>18075866
Its only unattractive if you think its unattractive. You might as well say all indians are unattractive for being different. You find different unattractive which is shallow.
>>
>>18075962
How is thinking that a deformation is unattractive shallow?
>>
I just gotta ask, how the fuck did you not notice it before?
>>
>>18075978
We were wearing jackets and I guess she got really good at hiding it. It actually blew my mind when I realized that I hadn't even seen her right arm for an hour and a half
>>
>>18075973
Whats unattractive about it.
>>
>>18075973

>I'm attracted to every bit of a person except for their right arm
>better dump them

That's how it's shallow.
>>
>>18074947
Think of it this way, OP - it will be the most unique handjob you ever get in your life.
>>
>>18074982
fpbp
>>
>>18074947
lol This is some Seinfeld shit right here, are you intrested in her? then bring the ruckus to that ass
>>
>>18074947
Can't help you turnoffs. It's not shallow. Especially since you acknowledge. I'd still see her. You'll probably get used to it. And eventually won't notice.
>>
deformities like that are shocking at first but you'd be used to it within a week of knowing her

so basically it's your call, but don't claim you "can't get over it". You would easily if you gave her a chance
>>
Bro I've been there. Almost same situation except she showed me her hand AFTER we started dating. She was super good at hiding it after years of being teased. It took me a few days to process it, and then a few weeks to come to accept it. We split 6 months later over something completely different. You'll get use to it. If you are worried by people caring, fuck 'em. You learn in a situation like that that others opinions don't actually matter
>>
>>18074947
Her genetics are inferior, no reason to carry on the relationship unless you want a mangled handjob.

>Select all squares that match the label: guitar
I can't make this shit up.
>>
>>18074947
it a natural instinct to be disgusted by deformities. it's your body telling you she's genetically unfit. if you can get past it, cool. if not, there's no shame. you shouldn't force yourself to be with someone because it's "politically correct".
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.