[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

letting go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>date girl
>girl is into me, I'm not into her
>feel confident enough to let her go, she gets clingy
>treat her badly because I'm indifferent to her leaving me
>finally she's had enough and start acting distant
>suddenly I get paranoid, start getting clingy towards her and be unhappy that she isn't giving me the attention she used to
>she tells me she isn't afraid of letting me go anymore
>I lose my confidence in finding someone else and fall back into scarcity mentality

what is this mental illness that makes me flip flop on what I want? I want to get out of this but then I'm afraid of how my mindset will change immediately and make me regret the decision. Anyone have been in similar situation?
>>
>>18074929
You're a frogposter, that about sums it up.
>>
>>18074933
it was the only semi relevant thing in my junk picture folder I happen to have because I don't go around collecting reaction images like an autist
>>
>>18074951

>Being this mad for being called out

Lel. You're a greener grass kinda guy. You don't realize how good you got it until it's gone.
>>
>>18074929
Just dump her man, your confidence is gone because you no longer have power over her. It's better if you both split up.
>>
>>18075267
this or a long game of pull and push until your heart's thin
>>
Congrats, you're the male version of the girl who wants her beta orbiters to orbit her and want to fuck her, but doesn't actually want to fuck them.

She was your egostroke and you became hung up over getting your next attention fix after she threatened to move on. Grow actually confident and this stuff won't happen anymore, but it takes time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.