[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 on 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (11KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 214x235px
So im concerned about going on a date I'm 22 and when I think about a date I have a fear that I'll run outta things to talk to if we're at a dinner table talking. I don't wanna just sit there but I don't wanna just ask questions all night idk what to do. Like I honestly don't even go out with just one other friend for food because I feel like we will run out of things to talk about. Hanging out is fine for me I hungout with friends before just me and then and it's fine but I feel like eating food and just sitting there will be an issue for me.
>>
>>18074659
Just ask her about herself, she'll say some shit. Ask a question about what the fuck she just said.

She says she's from Lincoln Nebraska. Ask what the fuck Lincoln is like followed by when did she move here and why.

Women can talk and talk and talk, you will not run out of conversation.
>>
>>18074812
Isn't that just interviewing her which I heard your not supposed to do
>>
>>18074820
You just throw in "wow what was that like" and "huh, that must have been hard" and "I couldn't have done that"

Throw in a couple stories about yourself, maybe. Make extrapolations and jokes reiterating what she told you in a funny way. Then try to fuck at the end of the night.
>>
Don't worry too much. The worst that can happen is you have a slightly awkward date. It really doesn't matter. Have a beer or two before you go to loosen up and just try to enjoy yourself. First dates are awkward no matter how old you get - and you're still a kid.

The main thing to keep in mind is that it takes two people to have a conversation. If it's really that awkward then consider the fact that they are also probably really shit at conversations, or they are really boring.

In the end, you'll either click and it will be smooth (for a first date), or you're not compatible. There's rarely a middle ground where you're perfect for each other, but you just can't scrape together a conversation. They're not an alien species. Presumably you've had friends and conversations before.

If you're just being a little bitch then I'd suggest not going on dinner dates for a first date. Go to a park or a gallery or something where you can wander around and talk about the things around you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.