[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to keep a woman's interest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0044.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
How do I keep a woman's interest? I went on a date with her about 2 weeks or so ago. She told me she likes me. I am 26 and have no clue what to do.

I have not said a word to her in two weeks and she hasn't spoken to me either. What are my options?

The other issue is that I am super busy with work and can't take her on another date for another like week.

What can I say to her to keep interest? I fuckibg suck at dating man.

Also, she told me she likes me but wants to take it slow? What exactly does that mean?
>>
>>18074649
Youve already fucked up. Send her a text at the beginning of every day, and get a feel for how much she wants to talk to you. If you are good to her and she is a good match, it will be often. When she says she wants to take it slow she means she doesnt want to have sex immediatley, so you will have to wait a couple months. This is a good thing in the long run as it means she isnt willing to spread her legs for anyone.
>>
>>18074649
>can't take her on another date for another like week.

It's about money or time?

Because if it's money, there re cheap dates. But if it's about time, let's just say "why are you dating if you don't have the time to date? Three weeks?"

You should make small talk on phone or meet sometimes in the week, though.
>>
you waited too long, she probably thinks you're not interested.

just say "hey" and have a chat... explain the situation and say you want to take her out again when you can.
>>
>>18074683
It's about work load. My job is crushing me right now.

I also don't know what to say to her. Like how do you start text convos for small talk?
>>
>>18074733
"Hey, how have you been"
>>
>>18074733

Example A: >>18074737. Thanks Anon!

After that, talk about your week and ask her about hers. Nothing fancy. That's why it's called "small" talk.
>>
>>18074649
2 weeks? lmao you already fucked up

Try to keep in contact every day. Try to squeeze in two dates a week.
>>
>>18074777
Two dates a week is inpossible. Not even sure if she would be up for that. Hell I am barely up for that. I would run out of date ideas!
>>
Be less of a beta fab and ask her on another date
>>
>>18074788
>I would run out of date ideas!

I agree that you don't need two dates a week. But this is bullshit. Watching Netflix on the couch could be a date. You don't need to make every single date a big event.
>>
>>18074788
If you're young then she'll be down to just come over and fuck one of those two times. My gf and I don't get to do much besides have sex but we scheduled Sunday off for an all day date followed by a concert. Normally we just have sex 2-3 nights a week because we work so much and are still in school.
>>
>>18074800
I am not up for having sex right now. My mind couldn't handle it. I do want a relationship though.
>>
>>18074835
Bro that's fucking gay. Sex is fun, easy, therapeutic, and makes you feel like a man.
>>
>>18074840
You're the same kind of guy that would call a 13 year old boy lucky for being raped by his female teacher
>>
>>18074850
Dude you're a grown mann what are you talking about you can't handle sex?

No girl is going to want to date you if you don't want to fuck them.
>>
>>18074840
WHat am I supposed to do bro?! It's just fucking scary.
>>
>>18074850
He's right man. I've been relationships with several sweethearts who I'm all about being a good man to and for. But each of them wants to feel listed after as much as they want to know you're in control of those emotions, and fuck them with passion when it's appropriate. Women want to feel wanted and their biggest indicator of that is sex. You could be a charming, good looking doctor rolling in cash but if you dont fuck them like an animal every now ND then, she's gonna get bored.
>>
>>18075586
>>18074840
I am pretty sure the woman I am dating doesn't have sex. Or at least has not had sex yet.

She just doesn't seem the type to take dick?
>>
>>18075608
If she's under 20, maybe. But every woman is the type to take a dick.
>>
show her pics of other girls sucking your dick, works for me, keeps them down like dogs
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.