[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fucked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5238.jpg (19KB, 231x218px)
IMG_5238.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
The story is sexually graphic so heads up

>go on date months ago with girl from work, pretty hot with huge ass
>we talk dirty and share our fetishes and how she wants a dom sub relationship that's master slave almost
>never done that before but whatever
>don't hang out with her again until like 5 months later. She invites me over for drinks
>start making out, she wants the bdsm thing and we agree to a safety word
>I get super horny and I'm pushing to wanting to eat her out or get a blow job and she says no wait for next time but she's calling me master and that I'm her slave and shit so I play along and say no you will because I'm your master etc etc
>she says no but then I ask her if she wants to use the safe word as I am kissing her and she says no so I continue then being pushy
>she agrees to just letting me cum on her back to "mark my territory" for next time
>tells me it was one of the hottest nights of her life even though we did not fuck or even do oral
>says she's really excited for next time and wants to fully fuck this time since she will feel ready
>wake up to a test this morning saying she feels like i took advantage of her

I'm freaking out guys, I don't want this chick pulling the I said yes but then regretted it and is actual sexual assault the next day card and have her ruin my life. Wtf should I do? I'll never hit her up again after that text but I assure on everything that I asked her if she wanted to use the safety word when I was being pushy and she said no. Hell I never even touched her or saw her naked cept her ass for a second.
>>
>>18074560

Do you have any texts from her about the "Master Slave" thing and all that shit?
>>
>>18074560

Sorry OP, but this advice is for everyone else reading the thread: Don't jump into kinky shit with strangers unless someone else can vouch for them. Extra "no" if you've never done it yourself. Double "no" if the other person has never done it.
>>
>>18074560
This is why you make a contract.

As well, get a talk with her / her explaining to you why she feels that way; In the conversation get her to admit the way it went, and secretly record everything in your pocket.
>>
>>18074560
"Never eat at a place called Mom's, never play poker with a guy called Pop, and never fuck anyone crazier than you."
Nelson Algren
>>
>>18074560
Fucking lmao, this bitch is crazy

this whole 50 shades of rape thing with women is funny
>>
OP Update!
>she messages me and I ask her why she agreed to being a sub, why she agreed to play along, why she said no when I asked her if she is using the safety word, why did she walk me to my car and we made out some more by the car and try to plan out the next time to hang out, why she got up and turned around voluntarily to let me cum on her, why she was rubbing my dick and telling me how much she wanted it, why did she apologize for her roommate coming home to interrupt us for like 10 minutes then went right back to making out after she left
>her response was she was scared
>>
>>18075500
Don't stick it in crazy.
>>
>>18075500
Women, not even once.
>>
>>18075525
Didn't even stick it in. I'm just worried she is going to fucking say she is going to press charges or some shit. It's okay because now I have messages that say she did agree to everything and that she admitted to acknowledging that she knew I thought she was contenting
She then asked why I pulled down her tights to cum on her back/ass and I was like wtf you helped pull them down past your knees
>>
>>18075559
You came on her, that counts as 'sticking'.
>>
It's no wonder western men are giving up on women, if this is any indication. Every advance is counted as rape at the very slight regret the girl might have.
>>
>>18075574
You tell me, the fact I drove home thinking I felt great about my confidence and to wake up to that I'm over women. Honestly I missed a major crazy sign, she just got dumped by a fat ugly dude who was way below her league
>>
>>18075574
No they aren't
>>
>>18075500
That's good. If you go to court your texting provider has a record that she agreed to all of this and chose not to use a previously agreed upon safe word. Never do anything with her again, and remember to use this if things go very south.
>>
>>18074560
>drunk bdsm
Nigga what the fuck were you thinking. Enjoy prison you idiot.
>>
>>18075967
Not drunk, I had half a beer and she had a cup of wine. not even tipsy
>>
>>18075979
>not drunk
have fun telling that to the jury. Never mix alcohol with things that can land you in jail.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.