[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0261.jpg (42KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0261.jpg
42KB, 500x281px
My best friend has an instagram stalker who continuously deletes their instagram page and makes new ones but still harasses her daily. We thought about making a blog and possibly tracking their IP address that way but neither of us are overly computer savvy. Is that the only way to find out who this individual is or does anyone have an idea on how we can figure out who this person is?
>>
Why not just ignore them...? Or delete their account and start a new one?
>>
>>18074001
Even if you have their IP it doesn't guarantee anything.

They've probably used more than one access point so you'll have multiple IP's from varying locations. They may have used a VPN as well.
>>
She deleted her instagram account and they started posting on my page and they tag a close friend in everything. It's hard for her to escape them when so many of our close friends have instagram. It's been going on since September
>>
>>18074001
Cops exist for a reason. There are also people you can pay to deal with this shit if the cops dont want to. Its their job so they'll do way better than anything you can.
>>
Cops won't do anything because there is no threat to her life. We will pay anyone to figure out who it is but I have no idea how to go about finding someone to do that. I figured if anyone can help, it would be the people of 4chan
>>
>>18074038
Look up cyberbullying as see theres anything in particular you can do.
>>
>>18074038
I find it hard to believe that the cops won't do anything. Harassment is a thing.
>>
>>18074049
They don't have a name, so theres a lot of effort or money that would have to go into getting one.
If she keeps a long of all of the names that they used to harrass her and deleted she can present them to the cops or some company that can force a bit more information out of IG like their gmail or whatnot and go from there.
Unless this person is a professional internet warrior its unlikely they have more than 4 email addresses or whatever you need to tie your IG account to.
>>
>>18074055
People don't harass people for months on the internet for no reason. It'll be someone she knows, and if she's a decent person, there can't be many people she's pissed off.
>>
>>18074061
Doesnt matter, no way of narrowing it down.
>>
>>18074070
What do you mean it doesn't matter?
>>
She has screen shots of all the instgram handles they have used. Each time they make a new account, it's been reported and shut down within a few days. They don't bully her.. they aren't cruel or mean to her but they are obsessive about a past relationship she had. I know at the end of the day there are much more important things to deal with but I was just hoping that maybe there was an easy way to find out who this person was so I could "kindly" ask them to refrain from being a psycho
>>
>>18074075
The cops still have to put in a lot of effort/money to narrow it down. A separate agency would be far better for this.
I mean hell instagram has a report harassment page for this and it would be faster if you can get them to act directly (no matter what you have to get them to act) then have the cops try.
https://help.instagram.com/547601325292351
>>
>>18074078
What exactly are they doing? You're being super vague and you're not helping us help you by doing so
>>
>>18074079
I meant YOU narrow it down. I didn't say anything about cops. Unless she's got a lot of enemies which implies she's a shit person, in which case she deserves it.
>>
>>18074078
IG isnt going to give you their information, but they may give it to the cops. Ask them. If the cops have something to go off of they are far more likely to act.
>>
>>18074084
You know how easy it is to have a stalker. Anyone shes ever taken a class with could be them.
>>
>>18074088
People don't fuck with people this long if they don't have a gripe with them. People have better things to do. If there are a lot of people she's pissed off, then she deserves to be fucked with.
>>
>>18074092
>People have better things to do
Its not someone she pissed off, its someone obsessed with nothing better to do. Anyone with free time and had a crush on her/knows her currectly could be them.
You dont even know her age. Im assuming at most shes in college.
>>
>>18074096
How do you know it's not someone she pissed off? You don't know who this person is, this person's identity is the actual point of this thread.
>>
>>18074101
sure it could be, but its not limited to that and unlikely judging from their actions. Your way of thinking is more narrow then they way you are trying to narrow it down.
>>
She's not a bad person so I can't imagine it's someone who hates her especially with the things they say. For example on Valentine's Day this person sent her, the guy she had a relationship with ex girlfriend and a random girl he slept with saying "happy vagina day, which one of you is getting stuck by 'name of guy' " except they purposely spell everything terrible. It's hard to reiterate what this person is saying because to someone on the outside it doesn't make a lot of sense. The most recent comment was to a mutual friend. This is exactly what it said " you know I send tire to "name of Dude" at Ross baby shower n he no like it n block me den. He wif Christian. (Tags ex girlfriend and ex fuck buddy) u da dirty n u kno he wif Britt. Y u delete on face book nite. U no purdy like Britt she da Gooder den u"
>>
>>18074106
How does 'it could be any guy she's ever taken a class with' narrow it down or help in ANY way? Working out who she's pissed off and going from there is a much more fruitful exercise than trying to look at any person she's ever met.

People DON'T invest this heavily in harrassing someone unless they feel personally wronged by that person. This isn't some movie where the stalker turns out to be the creepy guy who sat behind her and sniffed her hair.
>>
>>18074110
Making arbitrary assumptions in no ways helps narrow it down.
>>
>>18074114
It's not arbitrary, and common sense. And it's more helpful than 'it could be anyone,' don't even try to defend that asinine suggestion.
>>
What we have recently found out is at a friends baby shower a girl sent him(the past relationship dude) a boob picture. Past relationship Dude thinks the insta stalker her but she is a friend of a friend kinda thing.. the insta stalker seems to know way too much about my friend, things that a stanger wouldn't know.. like who she lived with 2 years ago. We know it's someone we know who doesn't hate her but is clearly obsessed with her/and or the guy she had a relationship with.
>>
>>18074119
>common sense
no
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.