[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl dumped me, now bringing bf to work party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1486619449747s.jpg (2KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486619449747s.jpg
2KB, 114x125px
So I liked this girl, we dated for about four months but I told her form the get go that I was a virgin and wanted to wait. She was fine with that(Or so she said). Then I heard from a friend last week that she was dating another guy, and didn't even bother to tell me. Now this girl and I also work together and we're having a company party; and today I saw that she wrote this new boyfriends name beside hers for the party. We talked on Sunday about what she did and she cried crocodile tears and said she cared for me. Is this girl manipulative or just bailed out because she was scared to commit to a long term relationship? And should I go to this party or not? I feel like she's being a royal bitch.
>>
Are you sure you were even in a relationship?
>>
>>18073972
>Then I heard from a friend last week that she was dating another guy, and didn't even bother to tell me.

Why would she? Were you two still "in a relationship" when she did?

>Now this girl and I also work together and we're having a company party; and today I saw that she wrote this new boyfriends name beside hers for the party. We talked on Sunday about what she did and she cried crocodile tears and said she cared for me. Is this girl manipulative or just bailed out because she was scared to commit to a long term relationship?

I don't fucking know. What do you think about her personality? You're the one who knows her.

>And should I go to this party or not? I feel like she's being a royal bitch.

You should do whatever you want to do. Do you want to go to the party? If so, then go and don't let her shit on your fun.

If she makes a Big Dealâ„¢ out of your prior relationship, then she's being a cunt. Just leave the party if that happens.
>>
>>18073973
I don't say "dumped" in that sense, no. Just that she told me she wanted to be with me, loved me and we always spent a lot of time together alone. In everything but sex, yeah. I told her what she did was messed up and cruel today, she got really angry about it and obviously blamed me for everything.
>>
>>18073972
Sucks for you. Shes gonna use you as an emotional tampon. She doesnt mean to be manipulative. Shes confused herself. She genuinely doesnt want to hurt you. She probably genuinely loves you and wants to be with you. But she also wants sex. And shes probably under new bf right now having sex. For your sake let her go. Treat her as a stranger. She is confused and shes going to try to treat you as a beta orbiter, milking love from while having sex with the other guy. Women only get away with this shit because men let them. You are going to be far more damaged in the long run then she is. Shes just gonna remember this as a mistake when shes confused. You are the one who's gonna be cucked.
Think about it. SHE HAS ALREADY FUCKED HIM. Shes already sucked his dick. Do you still want to kiss her right now. Could you ever see her as the one while knowing that even though you only had sex with her, shes slept with other guys even during your dating period. Of course not. You'll become bitter lingering around her. Let her go man. Its over once she has sex with someone else. If you were also banging other chicks you could work it out with her later, but thats not the case.
>>
>>18073988
Were you dating or not. Did you break up or not. You arent being clear.
>>
>>18073988
That doesn't tell us whether you were dating or not. I'm inclined to think you weren't, based on the fact that you can't give us a straight answer though, in which case: get over it, she didn't owe you anything.
>>
>>18073972
We were never officially dating, no.
>>
>>18074010
Kek i knew it. Its over man.
>>18074000
Treating a person with basic respect doesn't mean you owe them. Which is what she did. If you start dating a woman before you become official it doesnt mean you can sleep around during that time as if its not cheating. Why is the concept of loyalty so lost on people.
>>
>>18074017
This was the discussion I had with her and it ended up with her insulting me when I reminded her of our prior discussions and boundaries. We made out, cooked together, hung out together, went on dates, everything but sex. So when I went to make it official and found out about this, it really took me for a surprise. But yeah, I don't really like parties anyway so it's a moot point. I won't go and I'll focus on personal growth. Thanks guys.
>>
>>18074025
see>>18073991
Seems like she used you for emotional support and used the other guy for sex.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.