[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've known this girl for about 3 years. We were always friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1477285118950.gif (962KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
1477285118950.gif
962KB, 245x213px
I've known this girl for about 3 years. We were always friends at work and what not, never really saw each other as a companion, seeing as we were both in relationships until about 2 months ago. Leading up to our break ups, we talked more and spent more time together both in and outside of work. Needless to say, I caught feelings for this chick hard, but whatever, didn't do anything about it seeing as we both just got out of relationships. We hang out with mutual work friends to go out to eat. Have a great time, no physical contact, but definitely a good step. After work, she drives me home afterwards via the long way. We talk, confess how crazy I am about her, she responds in the same manor. Talk about wanting to date and take things slow and both agree that would be the best way to go about things.

So we're dating for about a week or two now. Everything is going great, life is good. Even start hanging out at her house til late in the morning. Start hanging out with each other every day until last Friday or whenever.

So on Saturday I notice something strange. We give each other the usual good morning texts, but she doesn't reply right away like we've been doing. Continues throughout entire day. Hours to reply. Just figured she was busy, whatever. Next day, same shit. Good morning texts, hours to reply. Same with the next day, and the next, and then today I built up the courage to ask her what was up cause obviously shit wasn't how it has been. Says she isn't as ready to be committed to anything as she thought. The fuck?

I feel like i'm being led on, so should I abandon ship? Because it's not like it's just been me doing all the work. We said we'd take things slow, which is what I anticipated. However, she's initiated everything from holding hands to making out. As I've stated, I've caught feelings for this chick hard. So how the fuck do I come out on top and not lose her? Because that's what it feels like is happening.
>>
>>18073937
You are the "rebound" guy. Assuming her last relationship was lengthy, yes you should break it off.
>>
>>18073942

She was the one who broke off the relationship with her though, so being the rebound guy doesn't really seem to make any sense
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.