[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know which girl to choose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
I'm at a loss, anons. I'm just sick of being single, and I don't want to fuck up by picking the wrong girl out of a possible three that I think I could realistically date.
>be me, Christian gurofag punk rocker comic geek, solid 6/10 average guy
>girl 1: never spoken face to face, only on Messenger, not sure about religion or how to find out (deal breaker for me), gurofag, goth, listens to same music as me and knowledgeable of dank memes, might not be single 8/10
>girl 2: Christian, highly offended by gore/rekt humor, don't know her very well but 7.5/10
>girl 3: I think Christian, laughs at gore/rekt, listens to shitty edgy music, also don't know her very well but likes memes, nice ass, 7/10
Sorry for the wall of text, sorry if I come across as a huge faggot guys
>>
girl 3, no debate to be had.
>>
>>18073800
Dubs is convincing, but I think I'm going to need to see trips before acting on it
>>
you don't see any of them very often so i'm guessing you're going to strike out on at least 2/3
ask them all, starting from the bottom, give each one day to think about it
>>
>>18073813
I actually see 1 and 3 on a daily basis but don't talk to 3 that often and like I said have never spoken to 1 in person, I see 2 on a weekly basis and am starting to talk to her more when I see her, I mainly just don't want to sperg out and fuck up my acquaintanceships with any of them since for the most part I enjoy their company and/or talking to them.
>>
>>18073757
so what you're saying is you're a high schooler and don't really talk to any of these girls and just have a crush on them.
>>
>>18073836
I mean, you're half right, I talk to all of them, just not frequently enough to know which one I should try dating.
>>
>>18073841
are any of them actually showing signs that they're into you?
>>
>>18073853
I wouldn't really know since I'm mildly socially inept, but I don't think so, they just seem like my most realistic choices at this point.
>>
>>18073859
wtf dude, you don't 'pick' girls to be in a relationship with, it'll never work out if you do. You've gotta let that shit happen naturally
>>
>>18073871
Really? So I'm not supposed to ask out a girl that I'm interested in? How the hell else am I supposed to do it?
>>
>>18073877
Ask her out if you're into her and you guys click, but it sounds like you've gotten three girls that you think are in your league, don't really like them all that much but you can't really shoot any higher and are deciding between the bunch
>>
>>18073884
Okay, that's a fair point. Well, I'll get it figured out, I guess.
>>
>>18073757
3 the end... coz DAT A$$
>>
Personally I say 3. A nice ass trumps all.
>>
>Christian gurofag
Let me guess, Protestant?
>>
>>18073800
>>18074903
>>18074984
Reminder ass men are significantly worse off IQ, salary, and happiness wise than titty men
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.