[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I gay? I don't want to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

I'm 19 and I didn't really know I was "gay" until recently. Honestly put it off as being bisexuality for two years but I realized that wasn't right.

Problem is I don't really know why I'm gay. I don't think I was gay before like, 14-15, never really felt any same sex feelings.

I've been reflecting on my life and kinda remember when I was really young taking a bath with another boy and kinda doing sexual stuff. Would that be enough to tip the scales? I also think I called a male 'beautiful' when I was 4.

I've been super skinny ever since puberty, being underweight this whole time. Maybe lack of testosterone or something?

Feel really uncomfortable about being gay. I don't think I really appear manly enough to my family or friends. Being 'out' would just make me feel weak or vulnerable.

I thought about having to introduce a boyfriend to my mom and dad and all I could think about is what they would be thinking, like "Oh our son gets fucked by that guy" which really freaked me out.

I also have had frequent arguments with my mother all the time since I was like, 9.

What do I do?
>>
>>18073741
>I don't think I was gay before like, 14-15, never really felt any same sex feelings.
That's because before puberty hits, you don't really have any sexual feelings
>What do I do?
Embrace your faggotry. Be the gayest damn faggot there ever was. No point denying it
>>
start sucking cock

denying your true nature is just doing psychological harm to yourself
>>
>>18073750

I dont want to be a stereotype though.
>>
>>18073756
Then you shouldn't have done all that gay shit that turned you into a fag
>>
>>18073756
Then don't. Just be gay. You don't have to do anything about it. You will still be you, regardless if you date men or women
>>
>>18073763

like what?
>>
>>18073756

Not all gays act flamboyant. Some gays seem like straight guys until they say they're gay. Accept who you are. If you're worried about being perceived as the catcher instead of the pitcher, date a guy smaller than you or lift weights and increase your cal intake
>>
>>18073783

well i'm already not too tall and really fucking skinny.
>>
>>18073789

Really skinny guys can put on muscle too. There's specific programs like "bony to beastly" put together by formerly skinny guys. You need a ridiculous amount of calories to gain muscle when you lift but they make special types of protein powders with high cal for guys like you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.