[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7860.jpg (98KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7860.jpg
98KB, 466x700px
I've been trying to hook up for 3 years
I'm still a virgin
what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18073711
You r ugly and boring
>>
post bio
maybe pics too
>>
>>18073718

Yeah this, show us what you got
>>
>>18073711
trying too hard/caring too much
>>
File: IMG_7471.jpg (134KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7471.jpg
134KB, 640x480px
sorry if I'm not that responsive
I was playing Dota 2 earlier and I can't pause.
anyway, a little bit a bout me, I have a little bit of aspergers. I have a good paying job, graduated college with a major in media arts, and I have a hand full of good quality friends.
>>
>>18073744
>graduated college with a major in media arts,
So high school level education?
>>
lmao i meant your tinder bio and pics, what's on your Tinder profile

hopefully not that picture it's blurry as shit. decent smile tho.
>>
File: IMG_8571.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8571.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>18073744
Sorry about that
>>
>>18073744

You're not bad looking, maybe more pics, without the hat. In mens profiles it helps if you have more than a face shot, show yourself in action doing interesting stuff.
>>
>>18073749
I have been told that I'm a nice person, which I know is a good thing.
>>
>>18073749

Okay that hat pic is more flattering. Definitely grow your hair out a bit more and keep the facial hair because it seems to have a slimming effect on your face
>>
>>18073760
I also kinda dig alternative girls, you know the kind? Colored hair, tattoo, lip rings. Do you think I have a chance at those kind of ladies, or you think they'll just walk over me?
>>
Bump
Please, I just got to know, is there still hope?
I know I'm smart and funny, and I'm told that I'm very nice.
>>
>>18073773

Since I've been called alt before let me be straight with you on this.
That super short hair makes you look a bit geeky.
If i saw you in pic 1 id think, he looks chill. Might even respond to a message.
If i saw u in pic 2 id think, i bet he goes to the comic store or collects animu figurines.
Thats just your appearance, people judge by it. If you want to attract a specific type of person, you gotta be what they like too.
I fucking love long hair on guys. Or at least not that almost balding look.
>>
make sure you have 5/6 really good photos, variety is important, have a decent joke in your bio and talk about liking dogs and country music
then swipe right on any girl you could handle talking to for 5 minutes
when you get a match say something interesting first thing and when she responds you smoothly transition to setting up a date
>>
>>18073801
That makes sense
I do tend to reply with a simple
" hey there" or " hi, I like your glasses"
>>
>>18073798
I do try to be chill some times, I'm even 420 friendly. I also wanted to keep my hair really long, but my manager says to cut my hair and shit
>>
>>18073819
yeah see that doesn't work because they get 1000 messages exactly like that
>>
>>18073830
And guys don't get any
I know...
>>
>>18073823

If they won't let you have the hair you can still change your wardrobe.
Maybe a little exercise to get the baby fat off your face.
Also, don't let your work wardrobe carry over into your daily wear. Alot of guys end up dressing like middle aged men in their early 20s and it really affects how you're percieved.
You're attracted to women that put effort into looking different so dont be that guy that shops at target/wallmart/etc polos.
>>
>>18073801
Define good photos. I hadn't any photos of me in some nice place and any of my friends likes to hangout on night clubs or music concerts.
>>
>>18073881
a couple should be high quality selfies. don't take them in your house and make sure they aren't all identical
pics at clubs and concerts are p. good, makes you look fun
>>
>>18073773
For now any nice girl will do. Don't be super picky if your trying to get laid.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.