[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be a better housewife advice? If you were married what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (50KB, 310x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 310x400px
How to be a better housewife advice?

If you were married what little things would make a difference to you? What would make your day if you came home to them? Basically how can I up my housewife game?

I don't find much info on this that isn't kinda sexist or from the 50s. This isn't a kink or dominance thing and I'm not looking for misogynistic comments, no I don't want a daddy dom or to be told I'm worthless.
>>
Hug as soon as he gets home, try cooking something before he arrives, he should do the same sometime, just love him.. and be good to him, cuddle at night, shower together at times, dry yourselves, dress yourselves..take care of one another..take reasonable advice from one another but respect boundaries, help each other with chores, make life easier for one another not harder.
>>
>>18073551
I think that's great if we were both working but I prefer he doesn't have to do anything once he's home.
Showering together would go a lot better if I ever showered and we sleep in separate beds. I may have to start cuddling him til he falls asleep then swap beds.
>>
>>18073566
Why would you sleep in separate beds if you're married?
>>
>>18073566
What the fuck??
>>
>>18073566
What the fuck
>>
>>18073566
>Not wanting 50's advice
>Sleeps in separate beds as if it's the 50's
>>
How much do you weigh OP? A good housewife keeps herself neat, petite and trim!
>>
>>18073566
>sleeping in separate beds
Youre both fat arent you. Let me guess, one of you snores, or is gassy.

Try initiating sex is the best advice I have for you. Assuming you arent a disgusting landwhale, try walking around the house in only a tshirt, sticking your hands in his pants when watching a movie, kissing over him.
generally speaking men initiate sex and it really starts to feel like the woman doesnt want it if she never initiates.
>>
>>18073551
Fem here, you can safely assume she's probably a sugar baby turned trophy wife since she sleeps in a separate bed. It's hard to explain, but a lot of SD's offer this because they know their sugar baby doesnt want to sleep in the same bed with an old guy.
>>
Or if she's in my friends situation, she has herpes and he didn't know it until he married her. They live in the same home still and tolerate each other, but he won't sleep in the same bed as her.
>>
>>18073966
Just divorce at that point. If you aren't willing to share the std she needs to find someone else who is.
>>
>>18073967
He married her for the green card though so he can't for another two years.
>>
>>18073979
You should have started with that. Green card marriage isnt the same.
>>
>>18073566
>if I ever showered

Am I the only one more concerned with this than the two bed things? How do you bath, OP? Do you only do sit down baths or sponge baths or what?
>>
>>18074013
Many people only take baths.
But showering with a girl is so sexy. Gotta get that squeaky clean handjob every time.
>>
>>18073500
When I lived with my older sister, in addition to keeping everything clean and doing cooking and some baking, she would sometimes go and pick wildflowers when they were in season and arrange them in vases. It provided a quaint little decorative touch to the house.

It's hard to say how you can improve without knowing what it is you do already.
>>
>>18073573
>>18073629
>>18073657
>>18073691
>>18073959
>>18073960
>>18073966
We sleep in different beds because he has night terrors and I'm narcoleptic so we both need our own beds.
>>18074013
We don't have a shower in our house.
>>18073950
I weigh about 110 and am 5foot tall. It's a bit more than I'd like but at least it mostly muscle not fat.
>>18073960
He's 1year older than me and we're both mid twenties.
>>
i just thought about and i wouldnt want someone like that
how boring will it get for you to be home alone mostly and how stressfull will it be for me to be your only human contact
>>
>>18074458
sounds terrible.. I'd hate to sleep in separate beds if I was married.. that would probably eat me up inside.
>>
>>18074470
Well you're not my husband?
Housewives can leave the house or go out at weekends and have friends you know
>>
>>18074471
I have an allergy to being kicked in the head because I'm mistaken for a giant fire breathing spider.
>>
>>18073691
Anon, sleeping in the same bed is for kids and teenagers.
>>
>>18074474
So, why are you asking about what we'd want from our wives?
>>
>>18073950
>petite

No thanks, want a housewife with curves and beautiful German genetics
>>
File: IMG_0412.jpg (341KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0412.jpg
341KB, 960x1280px
reddit.com/r/redpillwomen

ask them. or just search on the subreddit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.