[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to be in a relationship (almost desperately) but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1433889776372.jpg (46KB, 460x383px) Image search: [Google]
1433889776372.jpg
46KB, 460x383px
I really want to be in a relationship (almost desperately) but have absolutely no luck. I absolutely cannot find any single women that I'm interested in.

>Male, 22
>Break up with last girlfriend in December
>She gave me a bullshit reason to get out, devastated for a couple days but realized we weren't terribly compatible anyway
>Decided I just wanted sex because my relationships typically end badly
>Pimp out Tinder
>Match with a girl who lives out of town, meet her at a bar
>Have pretty good sex with her, agree to be friends with benefits
>Meet up with her again a week later, have a fantastic night of intimacy, sex, and just hanging out
>Find out a few days later she was getting serious with another guy while we were being fuckbuddies
>They go official, I'm actually really hurt
>Realized that I actually just want a girlfriend again
>Try online dating, no luck
>Try Tinder again, no luck (really just not good at online dating)
>Maybe girls I see at work? They're all either teenagers or way out of my age range
>Maybe there'll be a girl in the cast of the play I'm doing
>A few that I get along with, all married in their early twenties
>Don't want to go back to school just to date
>Everyone I get along with turns out to already be in a relationship
>Anyone I match with on Tinder that I end up liking more than just sexually lives hours away
>My desire to date is starting to make it difficult to enjoy my solo hobbies
>Going to a local bar with friends, one of them explicitly said her goal was to help me find someone
>Know that putting too much thought into it will just make it less likely to happen

I want sex, I want intimacy, I want a new close friend, I want that passion back in my life. I can't find any way to get it though. It's not even like I lack confidence. I'm physically attractive, charismatic, spit some decent game, and I'm good in bed. Hell, I've actually had cold approach success before. But I can't find anyone.

Where can I go to look?
>>
>>18073475

Honestly man, I know how you feel, because it's how I felt at that age, but it's a really toxic mindset, and you should do everything you can to shake it out of your head.

You're really young, and forcing this kind of thing is only going to lead to further disappointment. You're trying to fill a void that is going to be terribly unfair to whoever you're dating, and would be better served by trying to find new passions, spend time with your platonic friends, and I dunno, just hooking up with some chick for the sex stuff, or rubbing it out every once in a while.

This will probably fall on deaf ears, but I hope it doesn't.
>>
BO-RING
>>
>>18073475
Brother I got about the same problem. I'm 25 and all the girls in my town left for college and the ones left have two or three kids by 25. I don't go anywhere besides work and there are no women there my age. I tried online dating and it was useless, even ugly fat bitches turned me down. Wish I had some advice. It might just be you are looking too hard. That's how that shit works my dude.
>>
File: 1487214871416.jpg (72KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
1487214871416.jpg
72KB, 600x686px
Sorry anon, can't offer much more than solidarity.
Literally same experience for the most part. Except I got dumped 6 or so years ago.

I've looked everywhere I can think of too, there's always something that's deal breaking with every guy I meet. He just wants sex, he lives over an hour away, he's got a girlfriend already, etc.

All I can say I guess is just keep at it. It's all you can do really.
If my 6 year dry spell scares you at least, I can assure you I am not all that confident in myself. So at least you got that going for you.
Just don't spiral out of control like I did. Stay strong, don't let it eat at ya. Keep moving forward.
>>
Damn op that blows and your only 22, I'm 24 and don't have these needs, than again I've never been in a relationshit so ignorance is BLISSSSSSS
>>
>>18073487
I have a relatively fulfilling single life. I mean I've stagnated a little bit but I'm motivated and have plenty of platonic friends to hang out with and passions to pursue. Solitary hobbies get old quickly but luckily I don't have to spend a whole lot of time doing them. It's the romantic intimacy and passion I'm craving and unfortunately there's not a lot of substitutes for it. I could just fuck girls on Tinder, sure, but I know the way I have sex makes things too intimate and emotional for me (usually both of us).

>>18073497
>>18073539
That's really upsetting...

>>18073541
I mean I go in stages. Sometimes I really crave and sometimes I'm totally fine being alone.
>>
Bump?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.