[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: received_1542711855743819.jpg (132KB, 360x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_1542711855743819.jpg
132KB, 360x2048px
Idk what's wrong with me. If I see a fat girl or like a bulky girl I don't consider her a female. I don't want to do what I do with normal girls. Like for example at work we have a new girl who's really fat like literally a sphere, I could of helped her lift something today but kinda ignored her, if she asked me to do it I'd help her but I didn't go outta my way. Now on the other hand we have a hotter in shape girl and even though she has a boyfriend I see her as a girl and want to help her out by lifting shit or getting things down. Idk I just feel like when a girl starts to get really fat then she loses her Feminine side and I just lose my desire to help unless asked.
>>
>>18073165
Bump
>>
This is a shit thread. Theres nothing wrong with you you're just a dick. I should know because I hate fat girls too. Most people do
>>
>>18073188
It's not really a hate it's just I feel like they kinda lost the feminine girly traits that make guys like them. Kinda like a guy who is really small and tiny doesn't make them a guy in my eyes. I guess this falls under stereotypes or something
>>
Nothing wrong with you, you aren't a dick for it either, women are way worse at stereotyping and being picky cunts that can't smell their own shit.
>>
>>18073165

I know the feeling, but I also feel the same way towards fat guys. It's sorta like at some point the fatness makes people seem less human. Like objectively I know they're still human, but it doesn't translate to how I view them or behave towards them. Makes me feel like a dick, but it's not as if I make it obvious that I view fat people barely human, so who cares.
>>
>>18073165
>disregarding fatties
Welcome to being a man, faggot.
>>
>>18073280
That's probably the best way to explain it honestly, they do seem less human just like a big nusience who expects to have things without working for it.
>>
>>18073271
How does that not just make both assholes?
>>
>>18073219

its not even about gender then, its literally about someone being attractive to you and wehther or not you can get iwth them.

even though she has a bf your instincts say that you need to be kind to her so that when the time comes you'll stand a chance. even if you rationalize there'd never be a chance your subconscious wants to impress her.

we all want the favor of attractive people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.